It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats Cuddling In The Cold

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

My three cats, Joe, Whiny and Harley.

Harley is the one in the middle, glaring at the camera. She's the only female, and is normally very stand-offish to the other two.

Joe and Whiny are brothers, both fixed. Whiny is the grey and white one grooming Harley.

This is VERY rare....or I should say: I've never seen this before.

That's how cold it was here this morning.

Just thought I would share.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Cats are so self serving and will do as it suits when it suits.

The cold produced a similar need in all ... lol.

You should sign up to the Crazy Cat Lady club ...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What precious darlings!
The only time my cat ever snuggles with me is when its cold. We pass it off as due to his fluffy, already warm fur.
Harley looks like she's got some fluffy pant's.
Thank you for sharing the sweet picture!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
That's just too cute for words! Must be something in the air---our two never curl up within paw's reach of each other but last night they both slept on the end of our bed---something that has never happened in the six years that the male has lived with us. The female just won't agree to being near him---until last night. He was there first, tucked in beside my Beloved's feet when she came to tuck herself in beside my feet. It wasn't the cold at our house since the temp was the same as always in the bedroom.
Cats---they are an endless mystery and adventure!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Awwwwww, so sweet! They're beautiful! I just adore cats, they each have their own individual personalities and are just awesome!

No, that's not my cat, but thought you'd enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yah.....Harley is a "poofy" cat....

She's also a cuddle monster. She's why I can't get anything done:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

HaaaaaaaHA!!!!

Too cute!!!

Do you wonder...I do...if people will ever be able to take serious the "ERIK the awful" BIG, MEAN MODERATOR STUFF????!!!!

i'M JUST KIDDING!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Awe, so cute! Nothing like kitties all cuddled up together!! Love the video, Harley is too cute with when she flicks her tail in your face!!

Mine love to snuggle up together, hot or cold, they're cute.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Take me seriously?

Naaaaah....I'm just a big lovable guy!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

"MUST...GO...TO...STORE...

MUST...BUY...SPAM..."

WTH?????!!!!!

WEIRD, MAN....

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Two last videos:

This one is about Joe and Whiny. Made this a while ago:

And this one is just to remind people: Yah, moderators are human too: Prone to mistakes and general silliness....

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Beautiful. I have an old picture of my beloved cat as a kitten, glaring at something she didn't approve of with her brother hiding behind her. Female cats seem fearless at times.

Being an only one, if she's ever cold, with her huge coat, she curls up on me when I am sitting on the rare occasion she's actually cold.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

As you know, it is my habit to be overly verbose and long winded when posting here. However, the stimuli provided by the sheer cuteness of those cats leaves me only one reasonable, accurate manner in which to comment:

DAWWWWWW! KITTIES!!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

They're adorable! You're such a big softie!!! Harley seems to have you wrapped around her little claw...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Me??? A softie????

Nah....I'm a big ol' grouch!

Here they are 8 months later:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
OMG, those videos cracked me up! So eriktheaweful, big, mean moderator is just a silly adorable and humerous teddy bear of a man. Love it!

My Siamese is a big love bug! Good Lord, do you still have all those dogs besides the cats? And whos rooster is crowing in the background? LOL

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That's Nugget, our rooster.

Out of 8 pups, I was able to find good homes for 4 of them.

I ended up having to keep the rest because even the rescue places were full up. So I have 5 dogs right now.

Problem is, most people that I know want small indoor dogs. These guys are large and need the room.

Sadly, have so many of them makes it harder for me to give them enough attention, which they need.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Love the rooster vid! It must be fun to visit your place with all those animals. I noticed a nice fish tank in one of the vids. What kind of fish do you have?

I love dogs, but kinda leery of some. I'm too lazy to have a dog. LOL

I'm sure you do the best that you can with all your animals. At least the dogs have each other to play with, so don't feel too bad.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

No fish right now.

It's just a very big and fancy water bowl for the cats. I keep it clean and have plants in it. I had fish but lost them a couple of years ago when an ice storm knocked out our power for almost 6 days. There was no way to really keep the water warm so the fish died.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I actually have a kitten who has no problem snuggling with one of the dogs each night, on my wife's lap.

Typically, when I go to sleep, I have a large dog at my feet, a small dog at my back, a large cat on the pillow with my head, and a kitten on my side or chest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join