It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Lagomorphe and chuffed to be here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Greetings to all members new and old.

I am lagomorphe and my current burrow is based in Europe.

I have a keen interest in all world current events as well as science/technology and even from time to time a bit of the paranormal when I am bored.

I am normally fairly skeptic about some things that can be posted on the internet as I have a scientific background but I am also very open minded and look forward to discussing and sharing respectful points of views here.

Thanks for having me.

Lags

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Welcome to the circus - buckle up because it might be a bumpy ride at times

It's good to be skeptical and question things, do research, validate sources and come to your own conclusions. It sounds like you have a good idea of what ATS has to offer. I hope you enjoy yourself - welcome and I look forward to seeing you on the forums.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Welcome to the party, glad to have you here.

You will be impressed with amount of knowledge people here have on the topics you are interested in. My only advice, don't take anything personally. There is a lot of passion on here from people. Enjoy

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Welcome Aboard my friend. I hope you find you fit right in. We are all types and have great debates and are usually faster that the MSM by a day or two.

I look forward to seeing you around. You may want to breeze through the T&C's just to keep from getting the long arm of the law on you. Really it is just discuss subject matter and don't attack the individual, that is a no no.

Have a beer on me and relax and pull up a keyboard and join in!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Welcome my friend
Enjoy your stay and help yourself to the mini-bar...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
OMG, your avatar is adorable!!!!! Hello and welcome to you!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Welcome Home Lag; what took you so long, we've been waitinng

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I'm glad you are chuffed to be here-it's better than being chafed

Welcome aboard the crazy train.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! You'll find ATS to be quite welcoming to rabbits and humans alike.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Welcome, Lags. I just posted an intro thread myself. Hope all is well, looking to seeing you around the boards/forums.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Hello! The paranormal is good entertainment, and it even might have a hint of truth in them also,, bugabugabugabuga! scary ghost behind you!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
silly bunny, its us who are chuffed that you are here.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

No shoes on the furniture, pizza and cold beer is in the frig.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well... What more can I say apart from a massive big sincere thank you to each and everyone of you who has warmly welcomed me here...

@NightStar : Your personality is adorable too my dear...

I wish that I could respond to each and everyone who has welcomed me here so far but unfortunately one has to go out and make a living if I need to provide carrots for the tribe...

So here goes to a brief resumé :

I promise not to put my paws on the furniture and leave raisins scattered around the floor (honest...)

I have just left raisins scattered around the floor in quite a large quantity after witnessing that darned ghost behind me.

I have often chafed my knees, elbows and chin (and even my bottom) but that is for another day...

The good old T and Cs... yes, I am very familiar with them after actually being an extremely active reader of this site for many a year...

I will try and keep my paws out of the mini bar (honest again...). Hmmmm, methinks I need to come up with a carrot cocktail?

I am human but think that the rabbit avatar is just as cute as heck and makes me smile when I pop onto ATS.

It's a long story about why I am called Lagomorphe, but that is for the day when I get past my 20 posts and start creating threads.

So, on these little phrases above, please find below a little song that I dedicate to all of you who have welcomed me to the gang :

Kindest

Lags
edit on 7-1-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Crap editing

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You cracked me up about not leaving raisins scattered on the floor! Beautiful vid! I think I'm really going to enjoy seeing you around.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yes I am late, but Welcome.

Can I have a Lagomorphe.
Apart from the "superficial" obvious intelligence and friendliness, it is adorable, can I adopt one or do they adopt a person?
Sincerely WIS

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hello!

top topics

join