It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't get it - Executive Action

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Don't liberals own guns?

No liberals on this forum own guns?

I was a little shocked they wanted to take guns away from senior citizens, there are a lot of mass shootings by that crowd,

Yes, I'm fairly liberal and I own guns. I'm also fine with stricter gun laws, especially in areas of more detailed background checks and ending the private sales/gifting loopholes.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Don't liberals own guns?

No liberals on this forum own guns?

I was a little shocked they wanted to take guns away from senior citizens, there are a lot of mass shootings by that crowd,

Yes, I'm fairly liberal and I own guns. I'm also fine with stricter gun laws, especially in areas of more detailed background checks and ending the private sales/gifting loopholes.

Laws already in place. this newer stuff will not stop crimes with criminals.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

that's right, the first time it's challenged in court, and then gets appealed by one side or the other and works it's way to the Supreme Court it will be thrown out.

Don't be so sure.

But hey. If you want to get a disturbing insight on what's really going on, just watch and see what the Republicans do when they actually have the upper hand and the opportunity. My money says they won't do a damn thing.

If they have numbers and opportunity and they fail to act, the only thing missing is motive. You can often deduce these things by figuring out what isn't there rather than what is.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders
I tend to agree with your view of Republicans. They are not going to give up access to our formerly confidential medical information. But they're more than willing to go hither and yon across the nation proclaiming that they will abolish Obamacare whilst knowing that their only plans are for minor "adjustments." They will be perfectly happy to squander their advantage by spending the entire term bickering over deductibles and plan levels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join