It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdogan cites Hitler's Germany as effective executive presidency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I'm surprised your fascist detector didn't went off scale when reading something penned by Paul Beliën.

Sometimes even the Washington Times accidentally publishes something true.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

When "something true" is a statement from Adolf Hitler echoed by Belgian-male version of Pam Geller featuring a Lemmy Kilmister moustache, this raises some serious questions ...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

You mean Austrian? Common mistake I believe.

I wasn't suggesting he came from the seed of Hitler, but now I have taken another look at old Erdo, I think you may be on to something.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: DJW001

When "something true" is a statement from Adolf Hitler echoed by Belgian-male version of Pam Geller featuring a Lemmy Kilmister moustache, this raises some serious questions ...

Questions like ; " was Adam Smith shortsighted ? " or " is Keynesianism plainly wrong ? " .

Are you sure that you have the " Right Questions " at hand ?
edit on 2-1-2016 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Just questions about the perspective on things you want to have in order to find those statements 'true' ...

Are you suggesting Erdogan is a supporter of nazi economic theories ?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
knowing to have fully support of nato erdogan can say everything !
an joyfull common member of the EU aswell. :-)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
loll we needed another clouwn in the world after italian Berlusconi ...
nato is good in providing such a jokes

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
knowing to have fully support of nato erdogan can say everything !
an joyfull common member of the EU aswell. :-)

Turkey does not need NATO to defeat Russia. Russia couldn't even take Ukraine back.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

From Kazakhstan to Somalia , from Bosnia to Endonesia , such a united muslim World is not good for Vatican but above all not good at all for Israel.

Above all, it is not good for humanity.

As far as Hitler quote is concerned , well Erdogan doesn't have the same quilt complex like western people do

"guilt complex" is interesting.... I would say he doesn't have a conscience!

Turkey's Erdogan Slams
Nations Recognizing Armenian Genocide

edit on 3-1-2016 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's No Surprise That Turkey's Erdogan Likes Adolf Hitler's Government

On a visit to Turkey during their June election, I found that the overwhelming majority of people I met really like their democratic system. Many didn't like Erdogan, but were afraid to say anything. Of those who did, half asked me to keep it anonymous, while the other half said they would be arrested anyway, and it didn't matter if I used their names.

Despite his party's win in the November election, Erdogan's ruling AKP does not have the votes to give their leader the Hitleresque power that he wants. But he is seeking a referendum to get those powers, which would likely ensure that Erdogan and his family will rule this NATO ally of the USA indefinitely, in a most undemocratic manner.

Should the United States break diplomatic relations with Erdogan's regime, help Turkey's civil society, review possible cuts to U.S. military aid to Turkey's government, or consider "smart sanctions" against Erdogan and his family? Erdogan's admission of admiration for Hitler demonstrates that doing nothing will not help the problem, any more than it did in the 1930s.

John A. Tures is a professor of political science at LaGrange College in LaGrange, Ga.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

Above all, it is not good for humanity.

"guilt complex" is interesting.... I would say he doesn't have a conscience!

Islam has been here for 1400 years and most of the time it was %85 united .

Last 100 years of defragmented muslim world is an abnormality due to outside military intervention in the muslim world.

World has a choice ;
1 - United islamic world co-existing in peace .
2 - Disunited Islamic World at war with itself and with the World at large .

I choose option number 1 .

Can't see how it is good for humanity to have endlessly divided Islamic World ?
Your choice has built in future wars which is not good for humanity at all .

As for Erdogan not having a conscience ; He single handedly saved Somali kids from starvation , disease , death .

Why didn't any other leader in the world help save these kids ?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It's No Surprise That Turkey's Erdogan Likes Adolf Hitler's Government

On a visit to Turkey during their June election, I found that the overwhelming majority of people I met really like their democratic system. Many didn't like Erdogan, but were afraid to say anything. Of those who did, half asked me to keep it anonymous, while the other half said they would be arrested anyway, and it didn't matter if I used their names.

Despite his party's win in the November election, Erdogan's ruling AKP does not have the votes to give their leader the Hitleresque power that he wants. But he is seeking a referendum to get those powers, which would likely ensure that Erdogan and his family will rule this NATO ally of the USA indefinitely, in a most undemocratic manner.

Should the United States break diplomatic relations with Erdogan's regime, help Turkey's civil society, review possible cuts to U.S. military aid to Turkey's government, or consider "smart sanctions" against Erdogan and his family? Erdogan's admission of admiration for Hitler demonstrates that doing nothing will not help the problem, any more than it did in the 1930s.

John A. Tures is a professor of political science at LaGrange College in LaGrange, Ga.

It's a deadhorse you are beating on .

Erdogan wants a united muslim world above all and that is the most normal thing to do for a normal muslim .

I understand that a strong and united muslims scares non muslims and ultimately the fear causes denial of truth .

Do you realize that there isn't any other leader anywhere in the World who is admired and voted in to office by half of electrorate while being a hero to many nations citizens of Earth ?

It makes no difference to end game ; Caliphate will unite muslims with or without Erdogan .

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

United Muslim world ? ... as if there was no Shia / Sunni divide.
And Erdogan's action in that context are one-sided too.

I wonder who is admiring Erdogan ...

edit on 3-1-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

United Muslim world ? ... as if there was no Shia / Sunni divide.
And Erdogan's action in that context are one-sided too.

I wonder who is admiring Erdogan ...

Shia was never united with Sunni , so your point is moot .

Sunni muslims amount to almost %85 of total muslims . It is a good enough percentage to get behind the Caliphate .

Mr Erdogan is famous for saying " Neither Shia nor Sunni , I am a Muslim only " .

I don't know where you getting your info about Erdogan !

As for admiring ; Turks have a saying " kill the brave but give his dues too " , Erdogan is a rare breed of politician with convictions .

I don't admire him but I will give credit where it's due .

edit on 3-1-2016 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
sometime in the future, Hitler will be absolve of any wrongdoing

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Remember that one ? - reported here by a Turkish source :

Prime Minister objects to ’moderate Islam’ label

ANKARA - Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan rejected attempts to call Turkey the representative of moderate Islam. "It is unacceptable for us to agree with such a definition. Turkey has never been a country to represent such a concept. Moreover, Islam cannot be classified as moderate or not," Erdoğan said, speaking at Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies late Thursday.

And about the shiites - they are barely better than 'Gülenists' for him :

Which can only sound as a sensible statement when quoted by someone who shuts down social medias and imprison journalists in the country he is ruling, of course.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

World has a choice ;

I choose option 3.
A world in which religion, prejudice and ignorance are pushed aside by science and spiritual freedom.
A united Islamic world will never co-exist in peace with kafirs and will always aspire to take over the world. Even if "progressive" Muslims will rule it, most will read the Quran as is:

“I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.” Quran 8:12

“Let not the unbelievers think they will ever get away. They have not the power so to do. Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah and your enemy…” Quran 8:59-60

“Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.” Quran 9:73

“Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.” Quran 9:123

“Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another…” Quran 5:51

“The unbelievers among the People of the Book [Bible] and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.” Quran 98:6

As for Erdogan not having a conscience ; He single handedly saved Somali kids from starvation , disease , death .

Turkey, like many other countries, wants to lay its hands on Africa's natural resources and to exploit new markets as the continent develops. I really doubt that Erdogan entered Somalia only to "save Somali kids", as he did a lot more than that.
In any case, nobody expects him to take personal responsibility for the Armenian Genocide, he is expected to recognize history, nothing more. A person doesn't need to develop a guilt complex for that.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Remember that one ? - reported here by a Turkish source :

Prime Minister objects to ’moderate Islam’ label

ANKARA - Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan rejected attempts to call Turkey the representative of moderate Islam. "It is unacceptable for us to agree with such a definition. Turkey has never been a country to represent such a concept. Moreover, Islam cannot be classified as moderate or not," Erdoğan said, speaking at Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies late Thursday.

And about the shiites - they are barely better than 'Gülenists' for him :

Which can only sound as a sensible statement when quoted by someone who shuts down social medias and imprison journalists in the country he is ruling, of course.

I am a muslim who is married to a Godless Heathen for a long time . The moderate label I reject because there is no such a thing .

Shia & Gulenists are in cahoots ; you probably know not much about either of these two groups but suffice to say they are Erdogan's opponents .

Shutting down Twitter or social media was a tactic and it worked . These companies now agreed to pay tax in Turkey too .

Journalism is all bought and paid for long time ago by concerned parties ; for that reason I don't regards msm journalist very highly .
They are just paid whores imho . And Judiciary is not under the control of Erdogan which is why he wants to change the Constitution .
Look I get it .
You are loaded with bias against Turks & Erdogan and all your info seems to come from MSM .
However , your critism of Erdogan & Turks really have not much of a weight to neither's plans .
Besides your information is MSM based , need I say anymore ?

edit on 4-1-2016 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Calling one's self a "moderate Muslim" is like admitting to being a "two Sundays a year Christian," or a "non-practicing Jew." Not a good thing for a politician to own up to. Nevertheless, I think Erdogan is angling to bridge the Sunni-Shi'a gap... which would make him the unifier that would be the best credential to make him Caliph.
edit on 4-1-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

World has a choice ;

I choose option 3.
A world in which religion, prejudice and ignorance are pushed aside by science and spiritual freedom.
A united Islamic world will never co-exist in peace with kafirs and will always aspire to take over the world. Even if "progressive" Muslims will rule it, most will read the Quran as is:

“I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.” Quran 8:12

“Let not the unbelievers think they will ever get away. They have not the power so to do. Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your command, so that you may strike terror into the enemy of Allah and your enemy…” Quran 8:59-60

“Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home: an evil fate.” Quran 9:73

“Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.” Quran 9:123

“Believers, take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another…” Quran 5:51

“The unbelievers among the People of the Book [Bible] and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.” Quran 98:6

Turkey, like many other countries, wants to lay its hands on Africa's natural resources and to exploit new markets as the continent develops. I really doubt that Erdogan entered Somalia only to "save Somali kids", as he did a lot more than that.
In any case, nobody expects him to take personal responsibility for the Armenian Genocide, he is expected to recognize history, nothing more. A person doesn't need to develop a guilt complex for that.

Option 3 , eh ?

That's a nice utopian option if there ever was one and it coincides with NWO Wishlist Numero Uno .

You go on to say that muslims will never co-exist with anyone anyway .

Come to Istanbul and see it for yourself ; Mosques , Churches and Synagogs standing side by side for hundrens of years .
I have to say that the evidence before my eyes deny your ignorance on this matter . It is indeed possible to have co-existence between the 3 religions .
According yo your logic when muslims are strong then they will wage war against non muslims .
I am not obliged to wage a war against anyone unless if I am defending myself .

You can choose to live in fear but remember , your fear is not real .

No World leader had ever visited Somalia and started an aid campaign to help the poor and needy .
Untill Erdogan came along the scene .
Your sceptically sinical approach to Erdogan and his policies in Somalia has not much of truth in it .

As for the Alleged Armenian Genocide issue ; I refer you to educate yourself to the nature of this tragedy by following this link .

A Tall Armenian Tale

3.5 million muslims got killed in the same decade but you are ignorant of that fact it seems .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join