It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEGA QUAKE - Oklahoma

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I had a dream that lead me to do some research on "Oklahoma" ...

The dream was on the morning of December 18, 2015. I had gone to sleep trying to looney tunes (connect with the Holy Ghost(s) / spiritual world) about a "Hydrogen Bomb" hitting the U.S. (From another prophetic dreamer) ...

In the dream I was in a (felt like underground ) room and people were working on something top secret ... it was code named "Oklahoma" like the "Manhattan Project" ... I woke up soon after that.

I did some research as I thought it might lead me too... Well on the 20th, I read another post about Earthquakes and Rocky (the SuperSquirrel) replied with a link to Oklahoma earthquakes... Which I never heard of until that moment.. as I grew up in Calif. and had not really thought of earthquake outside the west coast..

But if you do some research ... Well a Mega Quake is coming... and I have had several prophetic earthquake dreams before ... (Like the little one that hit Washington DC / 37th parallel ...

I believe it is my duty to post this as a warning/ prediction for 2016 (before summer)... I would say the magnitude would be above a 7 on the Richter scale
edit on 1-1-2016 by GusWho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusWho
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

I'm sure I've seen that "prediction" somewhere before.

Hmmm

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hmmm. The OP says nothing of the title. I think that is a good oppositional defiance example.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm. A 4.7 just hit Edmond.

Tell us more.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: GusWho

There is a megathrust quake on the horizon, but it won't be hitting even remotely close to Oklahoma. Try Washington, California, British Columbia. Also try magnitude 8.5-9+, not 7.

edit on 1/1/16 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/1/16 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The timing of your dream is odd. Do you believe Jesus died for our sins?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

I had a dream last night that there was a food shortage in the US. It struck me as odd.

Maybe it's related.

The day before that my dream was of a blue bridge collapsing. hmmmm.

Stocking up on popcorn just in case.

edit on 1-1-2016 by Volund because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Volund

The weather's been so warm here that the apple trees are blooming already. The farmers said that if we go into a freeze at this point, there won't be any apples next this year.

I'm sure its not limited to just apples.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Welcome to El Nino.

People forget that it doesn't take much to disrupt the cycles and look up "The Year Without Summer." Everyone thinks modernity insulates us, but people who are smart know that all modernity has done is convince TPTB that we don't have to store food like governments used to.

All it would take to put a hurt on even the most advanced country is a year or three of ruined harvests.

And no, we cannot control the cycles like we have a thermostat, either.
edit on 1-1-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpongeBeard

There is a megathrust quake on the horizon, but it won't be hitting even remotely close to Oklahoma. Try Washington, California, British Columbia. Also try magnitude 8.5-9+, not 7.

Really?

Ever heard of the New Madrid fault? Fracking could very well play a role in setting that one off!! Bye, bye mid America!!

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Lot of fracking in Oklahoma. Dutchsinse among others, have warned it will end up in disaster.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

That could be really bad. A false spring with a possible cold front following can kill the blossoms. Well if you're in a colder climate. That happened where I live one year, killed all the blooms, new growths on some plants etc.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpongeBeard

It was his/her dream. How do you 'correct' someone else's dream?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I will respond to some post... but first I would like to point out the QUAKES are getting bigger!

FAIRVIEW, Okla. — Two earthquakes capable of causing moderate damage have been recorded in northwestern Oklahoma.

The U.S. Geological Survey reports a magnitude 4.7 quake was registered just before 10:30 p.m. Wednesday about 20 miles northwest of Fairview. A magnitude 4.8 quake was registered about a half mile away less than a minute later.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
@ TerryDon79 & rickymouse - sorry I hit the wrong button and it sent before posting my dream... also I did look a little, but could not find this topic.

@ Signals - okay, like I've said, i have had Earthquake dreams before, some have come true and some have not... but as this is my 1st prediction of this year, well ... this one well cost a lot of lives if people are not at least warned ... and given that I've seen Katrina, Joplin.. Sandy Hook and other bad news before they struck... Well I feel it is my duty to post this on another a second site...

@ SpongeBeard - well I did say "ABOVE a 7", as I was looking at something equal to a Hydrogen Bomb... as another prophetic dreamer had pick up a H-bomb hitting the U.S.
Remember prior to this I had no idea that "Oklahoma" was an earthquake state... and it took me a couple days of searching to make a connection to this subject matter. Now Oklahoma is the #1 earthquake state in the nation, even top Calif (where I grew up)... but yes, 8 or 9 and even a 10 is possible

@ BELIEVERpriest - Jesus was sent to a group (Jews) to which he bore the cost of many sins... so that everyone that believes in Jesus will have eternal life, though to his subjects they have to answer to their "Sins" on Judgment day... Just like this Subject Matter- U.S. has OK.. LA .. HOM.. A a fault line in which there will be consequences (a MEGA QUAKE)

As soon as I posted this subject matter (my 1st post) on another site on 12/29/15 (though I brought it up under Hydrogen Bomb) ... I was skipping through TV channels and heard Haggai 2:6-9 being broadcast (looney tune in) saying this is the Quake ... I thought this was scripture referring too this "MEGA QUAKE"

““This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all nations, and what is desired by all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the Lord Almighty. ‘The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.””
‭‭Haggai‬ ‭2:6-9‬ ‭NIV‬‬

@ olaru12 - bye bye mid America (also Glend)

Now I've done enough research in a Christian perspective, as most experts predict the next big Quake to hit the U.S. Is off the Northwest coast, called "The Cascadia fault," and that is what most people are lead to believe... but this is what I say is happening ... as I agree with what apostle John wrote of a “great earthquake” in the future associated with the opening of the “sixth seal” (Revelation 6:12). This earthquake will be the greatest earthquake since men have been on the earth. This greatest earthquake will occur in association with the “seventh bowl” at a place called Armageddon (Revelation 16).
(16:16 .... Like this year... Fighting in the Middle East )

This future “ MEGA quake” (as only a couple places are primed for THIS in the world, and here is "Babylon" built mentality U.S. thinking they are safe ) as this will be associated with the return of Christ (Acts 1:9-11; Zechariah 14:1-11) and is described as inflicting severe topographic and geologic changes on a global scale. Scripture appears to look forward to the monumental changes associated with this future earthquake (e.g., Psalm 46). After God’s voice shakes the earth mightily (Haggai 2:6, 7, 21, 22; Hebrews 12:26) and fully accomplishes these extraordinary geologic changes, His people will receive a “kingdom which cannot be moved” (Hebrews 12:26-29).

A pastor was talking about “ Sodom and Gomorrah" on Sunday and I kind of see some similarities happen... Well, I told you ahead of time. MEGA-QUAKE

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

That could be really bad. A false spring with a possible cold front following can kill the blossoms. Well if you're in a colder climate. That happened where I live one year, killed all the blooms, new growths on some plants etc.

The thing about all that is that it has to be widespread enough to wipe out ALL the crop in the entire country. Usually, it is a regional thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well I just read this news... (And you know that nobody is going to do anything until after the Mega-QUAKE)

SandRidge Energy Inc., the largest oil producer in Kansas and largest disposer of waste water in Oklahoma, is refusing to abide by regulations designed to prevent earthquakes, according to the Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
Oklahoma has seen a massive increase in the number of earthquakes since 2009, as the amount of waste water injected into the earth has increased. The earthquakes have increasingly originated close to the Kansas state line, and in Harper and Sumner counties.
The two most intense recent earthquakes felt in Wichita, including the earthquake last week in Fairview, originated in Oklahoma near where SandRidge operates waste wells.
SandRidge would be the first of more than 100 fracking companies in Oklahoma to refuse to implement the commission’s recommendations...

edit on 14-1-2016 by GusWho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's now been one month since I've had this dream and concluded it's message (Given its nature and my ability to receive prophetic dreams) ... as I know from past experiences like 911, Katrina, Joplin, Sandyhook ... that no one can really stop such destructive force(s) from happening, as all I could do is post and say a prayer for those whom are going to be effected by this...
(For the record, I would consider this "Man-made" and not an "Act of God" EQ )

To the best of my knowledge, I feel this Quake will take place before this Summer... so if you know anyone who lives in that area, you might want to give them a heads up... as everyone will find out in the aftermath, 7 years ago Oklahoma was reporting .02 kind of quakes a year... and now there over 2000 a year and getting bigger... So how did so many people miss this or not put up any warning?

Oklahoma, United States has had: (M1.5 or greater)

5 earthquakes today
36 earthquakes in the past 7 days
216 earthquakes in the past month
2,202 earthquakes in the past year

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have to update this thread and tie it to another dream I had in 2011 ...

i800guswho.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i already called it for the coast

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join