It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India to tell the world about UFO truths?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter if they do say they exist. If the did say it, the regular western civilized non-intellectuals which make of a majority of the population will continue their ethnocentric ways and think to themselves that India doesn't know what they are talking about, and they're national media will reinforce the ideology of India not knowing anything, if that is, it ever reached that level of publicity where national media would have to reinforce thoughtform.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
so....VARIOUS Countrys are speaking out.....

Mexico...Brazil...India....
This speaking out has seamingly begun in 2004....and yes MANY on this board want to crush the Kangaxx 'prediction' that in 2004 it would come out in an 'official' way. Seams to me Countrys speaking out is pretty dang OFFICIAL....just because its not the Queen of England or George W. Bush does NOT make it any less relevant now......does it?
I cant help but say this................all you Kangaxx bashers aught to pay attention to just HOW MANY Countrys are SPEAKING up in an OFFICIAL way....and it began in 2004........so who was wrong?......answer that one in your own mind please...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

This speaking out has seamingly begun in 2004....and yes MANY on this board want to crush the Kangaxx 'prediction' that in 2004 it would come out in an 'official' way. Seams to me Countrys speaking out is pretty dang OFFICIAL....just because its not the Queen of England or George W. Bush does NOT make it any less relevant now......does it?
I cant help but say this................all you Kangaxx bashers aught to pay attention to just HOW MANY Countrys are SPEAKING up in an OFFICIAL way....and it began in 2004........so who was wrong?......answer that one in your own mind please...

have any links?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Once again, it didn't make a difference did it? Did the regular Joe on the street stop to think of the importance of it? No, he/she didn't. So, what is the relevance of it, if nobody takes notice? It just becomes like this thread, five days from now, it will be forgotten.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
We should all e-mail Indiadaily and protest against it spreading such blatant disinformation or demanding it to substatiate it's articles.

Indiadaily can be contacted at this e-mail: [email protected]

I have already sent three e-mails. I think they will listen when more of us innudate them with demands for substantiation.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

I seriously doubt that, if they are on par with the WWN and Pravda. They know they're lying, and their readers should know it's all for fun. So a few dozen or hundred emails for a periodical that likely receives thousands of emails from kooks and whackos trying to get into their pages will hardly be noticed.

Hell, if anything, showing them you actually care about these teasers will just be more incentive for them keep BSing. I mean, you're obviously constantly reading them, why screw with a good thing?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey I watched the National( a canadian news show) and they talked to some high up military personnel about how UFO's have been tracked and seen going under the Canadian artic ,the military personnel said they didn't think the UFO's were a threat but they were worried that we might mistake one for a Russian nuclear submarine, They pretty much admitted it.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I seriously doubt that, if they are on par with the WWN and Pravda. They know they're lying, and their readers should know it's all for fun. So a few dozen or hundred emails for a periodical that likely receives thousands of emails from kooks and whackos trying to get into their pages will hardly be noticed.

No, it's not a periodical and it is not staged as a humour column. It is actually presented as facts. This is why some of us are against the blatant disinformation.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

First of all, none of it has come out in an official way and Mexico and Brazil did not say they were "extraterrestrial" they said they were unidentified flying objects. We knew that all along. Secondly, this India disclosure seems to be a journalist hoax.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I remember when I was a kid in India: We used to fly kites all the time in the village and every so often we got a cool silver kite, we would launch it 50 feet into the air and when you look at it from afar, it looked like a UFO. We, being stupid little Indians with too much curry in our belly ,sometimes, if our kite was not in the air, would mistake a silver kite with something more 'Alien'.

Deep

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
won't be the first time that a journalist/ newspaper has made up stories or stretched what they know to be information to benefit their business.. no story, no money....

at the moment, I am having a hard time noticing the difference.. don't believe all you read in the paper.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
just like everything else we will have to wait and see. If/when they should decide to come forward it wouldn't hurt them to have a live broadcast showing the base and it's occupants.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Does anyone have any links to official statments by Brazil/Mexico?
And if they didn't really say anything that they were extraterrastrial, it wouldn't be worth that much though :/ I want to know their purpose
Still, a link would be nice

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
Seriously though... this is the India Daily. It's not exactly as if they have a reputation of wonderful journalism. But then again, what news organization does have a reputation of accurate reporting these days....

Well if this isn't the best point in a long time. there might be ample reason to discredit indiadaily but there are more reasons to discredit FOX, CNN, NBC etc. etc.

Just a few cases, there are many:

www.911inplanesite.com...

michaelmoore.com...
(this is NOT about Michael Moore, it's about the fact that he is the only one who has shown the congressional black caucus going to the senate with their complaint of voters who were disenfranchised)

The most frightening case is all the reporting that came on TV on Sept. 11 2001, and never again.
www.terrorize.dk...

Is Indiadaily less credible than any other news organisation?
What if all mass media in the US was owned by only 5 corporations?
Would that highten your trust in their reporting?
What if only 5 corporations decided what you should read, hear and watch about 911, UFO's etc.
...and here we are running around like little ants trying to figure out if they have landed or not, using media as a reference, are they laughing at us? or perhaps they are concerned?
Are you going to do anything about it?
What would they do if the population stopped watching TV? How would they control us?

...I threw out my TV 5 years ago...it's like the song goes: Free your mind, and the rest will follow...

Such an easy thing to do for some....
Is there such a thing as "News Disciples" ?

Sincerely

Cade

[edit on 8-1-2005 by Cade]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If Michael Moore was to do a documentry on the existance of ufos alot of people would listen. Just look at his other documentry they have been accepted world wide by alot of people. He is brillant at getting at something if the truth or not.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If you wanna look more.....

The US govornment has been slowly moving toward disclosure as well. they have been slowly leaking out documents in a steady flow about their involvement with UFOs.

I think they dont want to bring a shock to the citizens. So they are desensitizing us and indoctrinating us into acceptance.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just look at the web site www.disclosureproject.org!

I have read his books and seen his videos about 400 government and military witnesses coming forward, some even going up in front of congress testifying etc.

My wife's boss was a Colnel in the US Air Force for 20 years and worked at Groom for 5 of them. I have shown him the videos and he has read the book and he clearly stated to me it WAS / IS the truth as he has seen evidence and even knows some of the guys who have testified.

Aliens are for real and the US Government is even paying for or contributing towards movies such as Indepence Day to slowly reveal to us the truth. It supposedly won't be as shocking for the world and it's religions.

If you want to sponsor the Disclosure Project, I reckon within 5 years the US would come completely clean about it all FINALLY! They won't have a choice ......

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I watched the long video (2 hours or something) and found it interesting.
But it was recorded in 2001, nothing much has happened since

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Does anyone have any links to some "crazy" stories from India Daily seeing how some people are comparing it to the likes of pravda? All this seems very strange, a lot UFO activity being reported in India right before the quake/tsunami, and now this story. And Cade makes a great point up there.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Have you tried going onto www.indiadaily.com and putting in the word UFO in their search box etc.?

It brings up the interesting links!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well it does bring up very interesting articles, but I was looking for something more along the lines of batboy, elvis seen at mcdonalds, or man eating cockroach.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join