It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Customers fight off suspect during Coral Gables armed robbery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I put this in the Global News Discussion for a couple of reasons. First, hats off to another team of Dynamic Duo! Please do not try this at home kids, the robber was armed.

Secondly, in a time of such disappointing news stories and world wide hatred, I believe it is important to highlight the good, that still remains within our societies today!

What say you ATS, would you peacefully hand over your goods, or take this thug down no questions asked?

Customers fight off suspect during Coral Gables armed robbery

Customers fight off armed man Coral Gables, FL

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think that's badass. I'm sure they did it better than the lady blastin outside home depot over $50 stolen goods.

My girl would disagree. They should stop playing hero and just get robbed peacefully....don't resist....stupid americans and their hero complex.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader
I couldn't get the video to play. So I looked it up on YT, and voila...

These two guys took the very real chance of getting shot. Kudos to them.

ETA: I have to add; As serious as this is. I had to smile a little when the guy on the left almost punched the guy helping him instead of the robber.
edit on 12/21/2015 by Klassified because: grammar/eta

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I am sure this punk arse will think (probably not) twice next time
I L O V E it when a plan comes together...

Thanks for embedding the vid Klass!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I totally agree, we NEED some good news. The world seems hopeless without these glimmering examples of hope for humanity.

Thanks for sharing ReadLeader

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I totally agree, we NEED some good news. The world seems hopeless without these glimmering examples of hope for humanity.

We SURE do! ! ! ! ! ! more more more!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayanBoricua
I think that's badass. I'm sure they did it better than the lady blastin outside home depot over $50 stolen goods.

My girl would disagree. They should stop playing hero and just get robbed peacefully....don't resist....stupid americans and their hero complex.

Yeah, like the guy I watched on 48 hours today who let himself get robbed peacefully and the guy shot and killed him anyways. Much better.

top topics

join