It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projected saw /heard mirror assoc. edit. talking to spies about suppressing information

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I astral projected a while back and saw and heard the associate editor of the daily mirror in the uk talking to spies about suppressing information. He was inside somewhere but it did not look like an office.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: simro

His name is Kevin Maguire.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
cool
i'd love to be able to astrally project. must be similar to lucid dreaming (?)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Its about visualising and forming an astral body and then you just need to learn to negotiate your way around.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't need to astral project to realize media outlets have always suppressed it's sheep?

edit on 12 20 2015 by Phibes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It is interesting though and somehow there was someone in the vicinity who is supposed to be an ex spy but I could not get anything but they looked related to it all.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They do that all the time. Ever see Network? Transcripts would help. Next time take notes, right when you wake up.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

no its a completely different thing, astral projection is literally leaving your body temporarily while lucid dreaming is watching a situation
edit on 20-12-2015 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You're right and I should have wrote it down but actually I rarely have a pen.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Cool! Whenever I astral project its always by mistake. I can hear the conversations and see the people, but I can never quite make out what's actually going on. Lucky you!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

you can't buy a pen or pencil? come on really??? im dirt poor but i can still buy writing necessities when i need them

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wow, that's different. Try to go back.

cool I'd love to be able to astrally project. must be similar to lucid dreaming (?)

I bet you can do it. Do you meditate? I may have something for you to try, if you really want to, that is.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Its actually that as an author I never use a pen so I never have one around.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm glad to see you using this for something important like stars and flags rather than something silly, like helping to bring criminals to justice.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

right i liked

"Its actually that as an author I never use a pen so I never have one around." So simro you can't think to have them around if you need them. I personally think you are a decent author , but i won't buy it cool story though

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Can you astral project back to 1939 and kill hitler? thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Cibix

who are you asking? not that it matters it is an impossibility in any case

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
dont expect out of body experiences to always be a 1:1 representation of reality. they are not. but they can be.
edit on 21-12-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason
Not so. Out-of-the-body experiences take place either in the astral body or in the etheric body. If in the former, no umbilical cord extending to the physcal body is visible because it connects to the etheric body, which has not exteriorized. Projection in the etheric body sees the universe as it exists in the current time of the observer. But this universe is a supposition of the space-time continuum as known to physics and the space-time continuum called the "shadow matter universe". This sector, predicted by E8xE8 heterotic superstring theory, is invisible and interacts only gravitationally with matter in the former. Projection in the astral body is where apparent fantasy images may be experienced because one is now aware of objects and entities that normally exist on the astral plane. Things may be seen that once existed in the material world and which may (note: not will) exist in the future in that world. People who do not accept the existence of higher planes of consciousness are liable to reject what is seen on this plane as hallucinatory - as unreal, whereas this false evaluation begs the question of what the difference is between the subjective realms of the psyche in the astral plane and the objective reality probed by the physical senses. The subjective is just as real as the objective; the only difference is that it is private, not shared by others.

The point is that what is labelled "unreal" is based upon the limited perspective of the consensus world we call the physical universe, where the rule of materialistic science is that anything experienced to be outside it or contradicting it is to be dismissed as "unreal." But this artificial rule does not apply when one is outside one's physical body and is conscious of the astral world. In that fluidic universe, nothing is unreal because it is constructed from materialised thoughts and feelings. It is not a consensus reality fabricated by the senses and rules of human culture. It is the world of the subconscious - both individual and collective.

edit on 21-12-2015 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

right, anyway as i said its not a 1:1 representation of physical reality. physical. as in you might travel into someones room and see then awake and on the computer and then you wake up right afterward and they've been sleeping for hours.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join