It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 Black Gang Bangers Burned a White Girl Alive… Where Is Obama?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

edit on 21-12-2015 by neo96 because: never mind

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Hey Einstein, when the bad guy gets arrested, there's no need for outrage over a criminal walking free. You see the difference?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It's all about tolerance. If you put a focus on the most influential race as having a problem, that race in turn ignores the other races that struggle and cause "statistical" problems. These statistical problems have no actual direct fix, so trying to solve them in vein, leads to violent actions. If it where as easy as telling people, we are all different and far from perfect but violence isn't the way, we would have one less propaganda order to follow.

Any time you stir the pot change comes. Directing that change becomes inevitable. Instead of races wars, they stewed it into "PC", gun control, need of organized protection from society and the acceptance of an industrial war disguised as intolerance toward religious extremism and terror.

Basically when painting a turd fails, cover everything in #.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
People happily agree that cultures differ. However it is only true when the difference is nice. If a culture differs by being more violent or workshy or against education, then we are all equal all of a sudden.
See how I am not talking about race. I am talking about culture and what you learn when you grow up to be acceptable.

I firmly believe that cultures differ. You can't possibly tell me that the Japanese culture [yess there are nasty Japanese people out there but I am talking about the whole culture, not individuals] is the same as for example Mexican or NIgerian or Dutch or French culture and they are all different again.

It isn't something people want to hear but that doesn't make it less true.

I for example have nothing against hordes of Chinese opening their own businesses. I have not yet seen any Chinese youngsters hanging out in the town centre, making a nuisance of themselves. And that is despite the fact that there are far more Chinese people in our town than other minorities.

I would [from personal experience] rather hire someone from Cameroon than from Nigeria for example [haha, can't call me racist because they are both black].

The reason is CULTURE. Some cultures are a pleasure to have around, others are not. Yet because the lefty racists [those that always assume something is not liked because of pigments rather than behaviour] make black people out to be somehow sacrosanct. Thou shall never not like a black person or blame them for anything!

I have friends all around the world [not just from FB but actually met and know those people from uni, work, leasure. I like all of them, colour does not come into it. Yet I also told off the black guy at work [shock], because he wasn't working at all and scamming the company.

By acknowledging that some cultures suck, we are less racist than those enablers who believe that anyone who isn't white is somehow magically beautiful.

This case shows a very violent streak amongst black youths. Whenever I read about gang rape, I fear for the inevitable. Please don't be bl...
I think that way because 9 out of 10 times I am right. Unfortunately.

But I am not saying that all black people are like that, not even most of them. So how is making an observation and drawing a conclusion racist?

Anyway, it's the culture, the culture adapted by mainly African Americans younger folk. That culture sucks big time and I don't find it endearing and want to talk about it.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Those who see racism where none exists are racists themselves, the people who are criticising the op for stating a fact but are calling him racist, for example, are racist, whether they're white or not. It's true about Obama, the man's got his head stuck up his arse and he's trying to play everyone for fools.
edit on 21-12-2015 by 0rbital because: speelinggg

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
LOL @ every time a white person thinks they are the race who has it worst. Are we living in an alternate dimension here? Its like when a guy is trying to convince you that "leik black people are just more violent/evil and a black person has been racist to another race before so I am allowed to hate everyone but dont you dare call me racist!!!!111" We're calling your racist cuz your ideas you post here are racist, its not something we have to work hard to figure out. You're saying racist stuff. When you say one black dude or a couple black dudes did something bad and thats why you can hate them all, its messed up. Its racist on the face of it. You not understanding how its racist, thats part of how you're racist. The way you try to dismiss black people or women from speaking about their experiences like hey this story needs to be about me the white guy or it doesnt matter. That is you being prejudiced. Just stop being a racist and people will stop calling you one.
edit on 1222/2015 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
When you're saying you wont hire someone because of where they were born, Hecate93 or whatever the hell, its screwed up and nobody has to dig deep to see it. I'm obviously dumb as hell, as you will be quick to point out, and even I can see it. Stop hating people based on arbitrary stuff that nobody has any say in. You saying racist stuff is something you control. When people get pissed about it's your fault. You posters really think its easier for a murdered black man to get on the news than a little white girl? Are you kidding me right now? Stop saying stuff about mexicans, stop saying stuff about fat people, just freaking STOP. Im not saying it should be illegal, freedom of speech forever but you can decide not to be full of hate. Whatever hate you are going to throw at me, that right there is your problem. They are trying to turn you against your fellow freedom fighters so all the poor people will kill each other instead of the overlords.
edit on 1222/2015 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: intrptr
Race baiting thread. Your link, Farrakhan says, "Get Whitey" is broken.

No , the way Obama is responding to these events is race-baiting....

Yea, he's the president and has a huge stage to spread his opinions. How is he not race baiting when he says he has issues bc he's the first black president. He's saying the senate and congress are Racist lol that is race baiting. This thread is by just a citizen no offense, and the stories of blacks committing racism shown here don't seem to be an issue for the president, only if it's racism against blacks does he care. Seems quite one sided for a president of the USA don't ya think.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
First I heard she was writing a book, remember hearing about this a while back when she was initially murdered.

Can't believe so many f-wads were involved.

Hope they send you to a real prison.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Media only likes to go crazy over black victim crimes it seems like. Wether it is torture, murder, or police brutality it seems to only make the big screens if it's a black person.

I remember when I white homeless guy was beat up and killed for no reason by police, caught on video tape. The guy was asking them to stop. If it had been a black dude, it would of been on the news for a month.

Maybe if it's a black victim they can try to get a riot out of it. Riots always keep people glued to the news.

edit on 23-12-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

The victim herself told her mom that some people were after her because they thought that she was a "snitch." Guess you missed that part.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I think the MSM must be racist.
If the tables were turned, and it was one black girl attacked by 17 white men, I believe we would see it plastered all over the media.
The MSM seem to be racist against blacks. It would appear that they think that these kind of acts are expected from black people, so it isn't deemed to be news.

Unlike some others (no names) that pretend they don't understand what you mean...I do. And it does fall to the liberal left agenda. I believe what you're saying is basically that the left and the media act like they believe that is simply how black people are. They rape, riot and commit crimes. The media and the left then says you are racist if you don't feel bad for the black people who act like this by nature and you should except them and their actions...or you are a racist.

I believe you in part. The government looks at us more like farm animals. It wouldn't be surprising to find they see black people as "the feisty cat" in the yard that injures some of the others. And with what we know the value they place on human life is...why would they think otherwise.

Every human being must be able to control their actions, therefore...a white gang rape and a black gang rape are no different. Both should be dealt with harshly and (in my opinion) permanently. But the point being, and I partially agree...the government and the media have no problem with crime, murder, etc. ESPECIALLY on the black side...and now the Muslim side. They know there will be killing...but this is just their farm full of cats. Bring them on in...they contribute to the farmer's bottom line...what are a few lives when you see everything that way. With us as nothing but livestock.
edit on 12/24/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/24/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Sadly, this young woman at some point though it was cool to get involved in the thug/gang lifestyle and paid a horrible price. If nothing else, maybe this will be a hard learned lesson to others wanting to follow the same suit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join