It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17 Black Gang Bangers Burned a White Girl Alive… Where Is Obama?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

White Life doesn’t mean @#%!. That is the message THIS White House and the mainstream media wants to make sure it sends loud and clear to the American People. This is hardly an isolated incident either. There have been quite a few examples of almost medieval anti-white crimes that have flown under the radar during the Obama years that I’ve tried my level best to shine light on with my limited audience so at least SOME people know these crimes ever happened. Why does it take alternative media to get a story like this out to the American media? It takes the alternative media because the White House and the “news media” are noticeably absent. It's unconscionable. Furthermore, it's an embarassment to the United States in general, and what our "culture" has devolved into as a whole. Among the incidents I’m referring to are when a 13 year-old was gang raped by 10 illegal immigrants multiple times at multiple locations, an 88 year-old World War II veteran beaten to death by black teens for no reason, and several other examples provided in the links below.

LINK

I have NEVER seen OBAMA go on the air and discuss the murder or beating of an innocent white person BUT let a a black person get killed (even those with criminal records) and here he is on air talking about it. IMO I believe OBAMA and numerous liberal news agencies are racists.

Here are a few unbelievable attacks by blacks that have received little to no news informing the public of their crimes:

Mass Shooting, 300 Shot At, 17 Wounded, Media Silent.

The Times-Picayune reports that 32-year-old Joseph “Moe” Allen was arrested on Sunday in relation to the incident, and he’s been charged with 17 counts of attempted first-degree murder. You would think that with the number of victims, the youngest being 10, and the majority of whom were under 21, and the heartless nature of the incident, the media would be all over it, but you would think wrong.

You see, Allen is a black thug with a criminal record a mile long, so his violent acts don’t fit into the current narrative that white conservative Christians are the largest threat to our nation. Plus, being a convicted felon, he shouldn’t have even had a gun to begin with. The law forbidding him from owning one didn’t work, and he was also a part of the catch and release program for violent thugs.

Allen, according to Orleans Parish Sheriff’s Office records, is a convicted felon and has been charged with home invasion, carjacking, illegal carrying of weapon and possession of coc aine and heroin.

LINK

Or this one:

Obama Lit The Fuse in Ferguson and Baltimore – No Longer a Working Theory; Consider it Fact:

L INK

Or this one:

Another Race-Based Attack In St. Louis: Black Thugs Drag Bosnian Woman Out Of Her Car and Beat Her.

LINK[/u rl]

Or this one:

Louis Farrakhan Calls For VIOLENCE to ‘TEAR’ the Country Apart over Ferguson

thelastgreatstand.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">LINK

What about this one:

BLACK MOB BEAT WHITE MAN UNCONSCIOUS-AGAIN!

LINK

Or this one?

GANG BANGERS BEAT WHITE MAN TO DEATH FOR ‘NO REASON!’

LINK

Or this one?

SHOCKING FOOTAGE: Black Mob Vandalizes Kroger, Beats White Teenage Employee Unconscious [WATCH]

LINK
Or this one?

[url=4 Blacks Slaughter White Man In Detroit, National Media Silent]LINK

LINK

Or this one?

Black Teens Beat to Death 88 Year Old WWII Vet

LINK

I watched CNN for over one week concerning the shooting of Michael Brown (after he robbed a local market) which occurred on August 9, 2014, in Ferguson, Missouri but have not seen any of the news coverages of white people being killed above in my post. Is this coincidence? I don't think so. One reason OBAMA was elected was because of his skin color.

I am against all types of racism but it has changed since OBAMA has been in office and his announcements concerning ONLY black deaths shows him being a racist. Where has he stood on the white man being killed and how often has he done it compared to a black person?

edit on Sun Dec 20 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quotes IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
He's currently in Hawaii on vacation.

He's been working hard lately....

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Race baiting thread. Your link, Farrakhan says, "Get Whitey" is broken.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Bingo!..Hey OP stormfront is that way ►

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

No , the way Obama is responding to these events is race-baiting....

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Check you're White Privilege! Don't you know we deserve it!? /sarc

And you can blame that on the media as much as anyone. They, over the years, have concentrated their attention on Black on White crime, to the point it's all we hear. If you'll notice, they immediately tell you if the criminal was White, Black Hispanic etc, they never just a "a male" [ or female ]. If there'an officer involved shooting, color will be the first thing they tell you about. Obama hasn't helped, with his "If I had a son" when a Black kid was killed, but when there's a mass shooting, all he can do is use it to rant about gun control and Holder either looking the other way or investigating, depending on which side of the gun the Black guy was on, was the icing on the cake. The pendulum has swung the other way and now there is an uproar every time a Black person is killed, but only if a White person pulled the trigger. Funny how BLM can throw a crying fit on a college campus, but you don't see them in Chicago every time there's a Black on Black shooting.
Black Lives Matter! [ but only if a white person or a cop killed them ]

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze

Race baiting thread? As a member of the human race from another country i find this fascinating, none of these
story's mentioned in the OP made it to international news, no wonder my country doesnt want to lend anymore support to america in the middle east, i mean seriously i think i would much rather be on the ground in the states protecting 88 y/o ww2 vets who saved our ass.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think the MSM must be racist.
If the tables were turned, and it was one black girl attacked by 17 white men, I believe we would see it plastered all over the media.
The MSM seem to be racist against blacks. It would appear that they think that these kind of acts are expected from black people, so it isn't deemed to be news.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If the tables were turned, and it was one black girl attacked by 17 white men, I believe we would see it plastered all over the media.
The MSM seem to be racist against blacks. It would appear that they think that these kind of acts are expected from black people, so it isn't deemed to be news.

You should be a spin doctor. That comment twisted my melon.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Come on people, this isn't a race baiting thread. The OP supplied additional links to make his point. Anyone who watches the MSN would realize if this was a white gang burning a black girl it would get major headlines. They would also most likely tie it in with the BLM movement.

There's definitely an unwritten script that news of black on white crime isn't to be reported. Racist? We all know if this was done by a white gang it would make front headlines. If ISIS burning a pilot alive made the news, why not this?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

IF the tables were turned there wood be "Ferguson" all over again coast to coast.... I never heard a peep of this story!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I for one am sick and tired of the double standard. I do believe it time for change least we will have no hope.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Woops

edit on 20-12-2015 by breakingbs because: -

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I saw one article about it. But other than that it was crickets.

edit on 20-12-2015 by breakingbs because: none

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01

originally posted by: greydaze

Race baiting thread? As a member of the human race from another country i find this fascinating, none of these
story's mentioned in the OP made it to international news, no wonder my country doesnt want to lend anymore support to america in the middle east, i mean seriously i think i would much rather be on the ground in the states protecting 88 y/o ww2 vets who saved our ass.

G,day mate
well said well said
now as barry is in hawaii why not nip over and cut the restraining chain holding the island to mainland USA and let it drift slowly south into the freeeeezing bloody cold zone
there will be a problem though
the king penguins will spit their collective dummies and so will barry
well may you ask why
cause barry thinks he's king

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Vigilante justice all the way.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: butcherguy

You should be a spin doctor. That comment twisted my melon.

The news media above all should be colorblind.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Oops
edit on 20-12-2015 by breakingbs because: nah

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Seriously. .. just wow. It may be a good thing..... not...

ETA. far from a race bait thread. Obama is busy with Mia ties and red fin

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
It is because the consequences of broadcasting every minority on white crime committed in this country would be disastrous. We would be looking at the next civil war. The way it is being done keeps racial tension alive and well, but controlled. Lose that control, PC goes out the window, and things spiral downward very quickly. It's a balancing act. Unfortunately, at some point the scales are going to tip one direction or another. This will not be a nice place to be when that happens.

edit on 12/20/2015 by Klassified because: re-word

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join