It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles County Deputy Shooting of Noel Aguilar in Long Beach

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: eNumbra

Execution , really . Did the first officer say to himself , wow that didnt feel like bubba joes donut loving christmas feely bullet . He got shot . He did not analyse the shot .

What exactly would you call putting your pistol against someone's back and firing three times? I want to hear this answer.

Execution

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Stopping the chance of being shot again .

Then he probably shot the wrong person.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
So it looks like they murdered him?

The fact that the LEO's lied confirms it...

Angel Carrazco, an attorney representing Aguilar’s says that the video proves that the officers are guilty of murder. Immediately after the incident happened, the media reported it as if Aguilar had shot the officer, because that is what the officers said in their initial statement, however, further investigation proved that they were lying. Also, police claimed that Aguilar reached for their guns, but the video proved that this was a lie as well. Carrazco explained even after the shooting, the officers did not attempt to revive him in any way, but instead it looked as if they were trying to make his condition worse.

“He’s facing down after being shot four times and they’re on top of him. There needs to be a medical conclusion to find out whether they were trying to get him to asphyxiate or bleed to death. By the video, it seems like they were trying to do both,” Carrazco explained.

Many people would argue that because he was attempting to resist that he somehow deserved the treatment he was given. However, the police had no right to stop him to begin with, and it is a natural human reflex to attempt to move around when a large man is on top of you putting you in incredibly uncomfortable positions. This video clearly shows that the man was murdered and that many of the officer’s initial statements were blatant lies.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that he should have shot the other policeman . What did i say in a previous post about strengthening the gene pool . My turn for a question . If he had layed on the ground with his hands behind his back would he still be alive . Keep in mind the officers had an idea that they were being filmed as evidenced by their asking for the location .

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that he should have shot the other policeman . What did i say in a previous post about strengthening the gene pool . My turn for a question . If he had layed on the ground with his hands behind his back would he still be alive . Keep in mind the officers had an idea that they were being filmed as evidenced by their asking for the location .

Oh you're absolutely right, if we all just lie face down on the pavement and don't move, we'll live.

But if you're trying to justify summary execution, you've lost me.

And they were asking for a location so they could call for backup and an ambulance, Officer 1 did get hit, the ambulance was for him.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

This video is going to drive me crazy. I'm probably going to watch it a hundred times now. What an exciting life I lead, watching YouTube videos on Saturday night so I can potentially argue with people I don't know on the internet.

Am I a bad person I find this funny......?

Looks bad for the officers involved....other than that all I have to offer is WTF...

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
@ 17 seconds Fat Cop (from now on known as FC) begins striking what I’m assuming is suspects hand with baton

@25 seconds in it appears FC retrieves something and then perhaps tucks it in his waistband

@ 40 seconds when FC begins cuffing I think it’s safe to assume he’s not cuffing the guy if there is a gun in his hands

@47 seconds suspect breaks the hold

@1:12 FC reacts to being shot

At this point I’m wondering if suspect was able to snatch what was possibly the gun out of the cops waistband and pop him with his left hand

@1:14 Second cops finger appears to be on the trigger when he moves his right hand/gun back into view of the camera

@1:28 there is enough separation between FC and suspects back to see pavement, making me think that suspects left arm (the one that could potentially be holding the gun is pinned, his hand unreachable by FC’s right hand

@1:30 FC seems to reach for the same spot he appeared to put something (possibly the gun)

Between 1:30 & 1:50 it appears the suspect did indeed have his left arm pinned with his hand in front, leading me to believe that FC couldn’t have possibly reached behind suspects back to grab the gun out of his hand

So to me it looks like suspect probably did have a gun at the onset. I think the cop to the right of the screen accidentally shot his compatriot (FC) and their complete lack of communication about the gun (FC didn’t realize other cop shot him instead of suspect, other cop didn’t realize FC got the gun away) led to them shooting the guy. Then again I find it EXTREMELY sketchy that FC pulled that gun out of his waistband area (if that’s what happened). I don’t think this was an orchestrated premeditated murder, but I think FC may have panicked and fumbled out the suspects gun, or if we give him the benefit of the doubt he fumbled it out because suspect was going for it.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, you jerk. In my defense I throw a great coke and stripper party every Friday, and this is my recovery day.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Well did they dig the bullet out of the cop? one would think it should be real easy to figure out what gun it came from.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, you jerk. In my defense I throw a great coke and stripper party every Friday, and this is my recovery day.

I'm really disappointed ...I know I live a long way away but I will consider not being invited a personal attack

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

New Video of Deputy-Involved Shooting Has Family Asking for Justice

The family of a man who was fatally shot during a struggle with two Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies is now asking for criminal charges to be filed after a new video surfaced, which shows the deadly altercation last year in Long Beach.

An attorney for Noel Aguilar's family alleged that the video shows one of the deputies planting a weapon on the ground near Aguilar before the 23-year-old man was killed. The video then allegedly shows the same officer pulling out another gun to fire at Aguilar.

Download the FREE NBCLA News App

The sheriff's department alleges the deputies shot Aguilar after he tried to grab one of their guns. They also alleged Aguilar had a loaded weapon.

One of the officer's was shot in the stomach during the struggle. It was later found that the deputy was shot by his partner's gun.

click link for remainder of article...
edit on 20-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
....and all this because the "suspect" was cycling with headphones on? Seriously?

Is it a high crime to cycle with headphones on in CA?

The more I see of US police actions and shootings, the clearer it seems they are completely out of control.
Chicago police set up their own "off the books" rendition centre, the Police Unions want all accounts of misdeeds shredded and sent down the memory hole, and street cops murder people on an industrial scale. What a great country!

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: excathdra

That report says it was confirmed that the bullet that hit the one cop came from his partner's gun.

What I see is that the one cop pulled a gun off of his own person and placed it on the ground next to the murder victim. I sure looked like he was planting a gun to me.

It also looked like it could have been a clip cut from the movie 'Training Day'.

Also, britguy....
I can't argue with what you just wrote.
edit on b000000312015-12-20T05:56:34-06:0005America/ChicagoSun, 20 Dec 2015 05:56:34 -0600500000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
All that over a person cycling with headphones on. Way to protect and serve. mean while they do dick all about people driving around with loud ass car stereo's with bass.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I wasn't disputing anything. Just thought I would add more info to the discussion.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: butcherguy

I wasn't disputing anything. Just thought I would add more info to the discussion.

I didn't think that you were.
I appreciate that you posted the link. I watched it and was giving my take on it.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

IF commands are followed, and if you do not fight the officer (s), and if you are not a known gang banger, and if you DON'T continue to attempt to take possession of the officers weapon....

You DO live!

We do not see what lead to this and what continued in the ground fight . It's clear that there are many LEO haters here, the video is not clear to as exactly what happened.

ETA2 - When deputies caught up to Aguilar, they tried to arrest him. "During that handcuffing process, Mr. Aguilar broke free and he grabbed onto one of the deputy's guns.......
edit on 20-12-2015 by ReadLeader because: Sp

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
....and all this because the "suspect" was cycling with headphones on? Seriously?

Is it a high crime to cycle with headphones on in CA?

The more I see of US police actions and shootings, the clearer it seems they are completely out of control.
Chicago police set up their own "off the books" rendition centre, the Police Unions want all accounts of misdeeds shredded and sent down the memory hole, and street cops murder people on an industrial scale. What a great country!

wow so that's why they slammed him to the pavement and announced the intention to kill him.

To me the officer making that statement (I'm gonna kill you) seals the fate of this civilian.

martial law and death squads, that's what's going down in LA area lately

Imagine next Yr? Just days away..

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

So it's confirmed..one officer shot the other.
I wonder if the guy even knew what was happening, he was wearing headphones..was he bushwhacked or approached ?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plantagenet
To me the officer making that statement (I'm gonna kill you) seals the fate of this civilian.

Not really.. I have been in situations where I was the only officer (back was on the way) dealing with persons who were agitated and not happy I was there where I told them that any aggressive actions would result in a use of deadly force. Thank god ive never had to pull the trigger.

The individuals in question complied and we went from there. I don't see an issue where an officer directly warns an individual on what will happen if things continue down specific paths.

Don't fight with the police and comply. The courts are the proper setting to challenge actions, not roadside.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join