It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders suspended from DNC Voter files

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
about time. I mean, we (all of us! Democrats, Republicans, foreigners, independents) have been enjoying the republican infighting and debating and soundbytes for months! The Democrats have been boring.

I'm hoping there will be some nice fireworks at the debates tonight.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn No your ignorance is bliss. its the DNC's ,not their own. They are giving certain info to one candidate and maybe not the other. I'm sure with all the massive donations you give to the committee you'd like Bernie to have his fair share of that info. One might even say He's Entitled to it..

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The fact that the 2 best candidates for this election are the ones that are hated the most by their own parties should speak volumes about American politics.

IMO this is going to be one of the most important elections in American history... if you have to go through 8 more years of insanity with the same establishment there is no way America is going to turn itself around as a country.
edit on 19-12-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Open minded realist agreed. Politics is getting so exhausting that its shooting way beyond the point. And wth was 2008? Half this stuff I dont care about. And it sure seems like Bernie's being singled out :/ Gee whiz i wonder.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join