It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Sharia judge orders the extermination of disabled children in ISIS held territory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The terrorists are claimed to have issued a fatwa – a religious decree – sanctioning the killing of children with Down’s syndrome and other disabilities. Dozens of babies aged between one week and three months have already been killed by suffocation or lethal injection, according to Iraqi activist group Mosul Eye.

The order was issued by the bloodthirsty terror group's Saudi judge Abu Said Aljazrawi, according to reports.

The group confirmed more than 38 cases where the terrorist organization executed babies born with disabilities using either lethal injection or suffocation. The victims were ages 1 week to 3 months, and killed in Syria and Mosul.

How long can we, the rest of the world let this barbaric activity to continue? At some point we all become guilty of this crime just by standing by and not doing anything. Its high time the world did to ISIS what our previous generation did to the Nazis.

link

link
edit on 16/12/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

The NY Daily News is using a facebook page as its source...

The Evening Standard also references the same "source"...

Not saying that it isnt possible or true but could just as easily be BS.

Regardless, I'm all for doing away with this ISUS.

But wouldnt it just make more sense for the US to stop creating, arming and training groups like Al-CIAeda and ISUS?

Controlled opposition anyone?

edit on 16-12-2015 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This is pathetic and inhumane. I have eluded to the same questions on other threads, ASen. There seems to be large numbers that are afraid to take action and even larger numbers that think we (The U.S> or otherwise) should remain neutral.

The cigarette needs to be put out.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

But wouldnt it just make more sense for the US to stop creating, arming and training groups like Al-CIAeda and ISUS?

Agreed 200%

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

The NY Daily News is using a facebook page as its source...

The Evening Standard also references the same "source"...

Not saying that it isnt possible or true but could just as easily be BS.

Controlled opposition anyone?

I agree with you, imho ISIS was created by the US/NATO/Saudi to remove Asad and to enable oil/gas to flow from Saudi Arabia to the EU, to decrease EU dependence on Russia. ISIS's aim would have been to remove Asad. Sadly they took it way further with their savagry.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
These bastards indeed are the modern day Nazis.

They need to be utterly destroyed. Physically, psychologically and culturally. Exactly the same way the entire Nazi ideology was destroyed, as the OP states.

The leftists and apologists are willing to let innocents die while defending these medieval minded freaks---that is the biggest danger and the biggest obstacle the civilized world faces in dealing with this group.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Maybe we should have the same contempt for the people who also kill unborn babies because you know:
"oh I just dont feel like having a baby this year, so lets murder it and keep shagging"

I say we drone strike this Saudi piece of # though and be done with it.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1

The leftists and apologists are willing to let innocents die while defending these medieval minded freaks---that is the biggest danger and the biggest obstacle the civilized world faces in dealing with this group.

Do you realize how ignorant that statement is? So basically if someone doesn't have the same political beliefs as you they automatically defend ISIS. Has Trump rubbed off on the die-hard Republicans so much that all of them just make absurd statements like the one I quoted you on?
edit on 16-12-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
Maybe we should have the same contempt for the people who also kill unborn babies because you know:
"oh I just dont feel like having a baby this year, so lets murder it and keep shagging"

I say we drone strike this Saudi piece of # though and be done with it.

Gods, what the hell is wrong with you people?

I thought to myself as I read the OP that "There is no way the conservative members here will stoop low enough to politicize the execution of children".

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It's kind of wild over the years I have watched you change and seen the progression of it, I always liked that you try to not allow hate to fester in your heart. It's also discouraging to see the state of the world and realize what must be done, the issue now as it was then no one wants a bloody war but the war is coming it is in the horizon and the longer inaction and appeasement take place the more blood that will be shed. Here we are faced with the right and the good, it is never good to kill or Goto war but it is not right to do nothing and allow extremism to reign.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

It's kind of wild over the years I have watched you change and seen the progression of it, I always liked that you try to not allow hate to fester in your heart. It's also discouraging to see the state of the world and realize what must be done, the issue now as it was then no one wants a bloody war but the war is coming it is in the horizon and the longer inaction and appeasement take place the more blood that will be shed. Here we are faced with the right and the good, it is never good to kill or Goto war but it is not right to do nothing and allow extremism to reign.

I try my best not to hate. Actually hatred rises mainly out of fear. I was quite fearful of Islam. To be precise, i had a irrational fear of muslims one day making me a minority in my own country and imposing horrible laws, way of life on us. Well, studying a bit of demographics and population expansion quickly removed that fear.

I feel ISIS is more of a political entity rather than a religious organisation. It has a political goal. And they use religion to reach that goal. We dont need a big war to remove them. We need the will. Some powers need ISIS, and as long as they are needed, they will exist.
edit on 16/12/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

so I take it that the murder of babies "for whatever reason we feel like it" is just as offensive to you as a fake Muslim fanatical who are ordering people to murder babies with disabilities? There is nothing political about the life and death of an innocent child, there is only the truth.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I do not disagree with you however one change and only one "fake" , I disagree. This man is holding true to the tenants of Islam and following in Muhammad's footsteps, these people are not "fake" anything but, these people are devout and truly believe in what they are doing and that this is the will of Allah.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Double
edit on 16-12-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

It sickens me to hear this..
Yes, i would love to do something about it, but what..
The world is such a big place and i feel so small..

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jon1

Stand up for what is right and protect and love those in your everyday life, that is all you can do but that is enough.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well ok, perhaps he believes himself to be real, the Sharia Judge I mean. But I dont recall the sanctioning of murder of innocent unborn babies anywhere in the Quran or spoken by Mohammad. I cant remember everything I read though, so maybe you recall some passages that I missed.

I think we will all find soon enough though that the house of Saud is probably already starting to fall apart. We might as well take the opportunity to collateral damage this guy in the process, to send the message to ALL baby killers worldwide we wont tolerate this crud.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Ask Obama

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We are not allowed to force our culture or ethics on others.
We must just ignore the situation and agree all is well and equal in the world.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So who exactly is it that supports Sharia Law? It can't be peaceful muslims. Was it the Buddhist, Christians, Jews or the Hindus?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join