It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of ALL Medical Studies Proving Cannabis Cures Cancer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

Did those people use a concentrate made from pounds of the plant or did they just use the plant?

I was actually refering to my own personal experience. And yes, I have used it in every form you possibly can, well before I was ever diagnosed. Smoking is the easiest, but like you say to actually get it into your system ingesting it orally is the best to keep THC levels high in your blood. I had many tumors in my lungs so smoking it was not really an option for me until the tumors had shrunk up and died.

I do however know myself and many other cancer patients who use it regularly for things like nausea and depression. Depression can be a biggie if you are like I was, a healthy young man who never really had any health problems to full blown stage 4 Melanoma.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: ColdChillin

ATS needs to stop letting people post these threads. If THC was a cure all for cancer there is no way that anyone could keep that silent. Not big pharma, not anyone. Nobody is as resourceful and desperate as somebody who thinks they are going to die soon.

You TRULY underestimate the power of media.

Congratulations on beating the cancer

As far as marijuana being a cure, it is. It needs more holistic scientific work to determine exactly the what, why, and how. Think about aids, if you got it in the 90's, you had 7 years to live. Nowadays it can be treated to an undetectable point. With time will come more advanced work and breakthroughs.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I hope you are successful in your journey towards health my friend........

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Again I'll say it I guess.......

Saying "I've used cannabis in one form or another so why did I get cancer?" is just as foolish as the thread title proclaiming cannabis is an end all be all cure for cancer.

Is all I'm saying.....

Actually thats the first time I've seen you say that in this thread.

Quinine is the cure for malaria. If a person ingests quinine daily in some form or another for years and years, do you think they would be susceptible to coming down with Malaria?

I am applying that same logic to this discussion (or at least trying to).

Brownies, cookies, oils, vapes, bud butter, you name it. I have regularly ingested THC for years and years, and still came down with the deadliest form of skin cancer you can get.

Now going by the OP's claim that THC cures cancer, would it not seem to you that I never should have gotten it in the first place?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I hope you are not trying to get the thread shut down..........

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Congratulations on beating the cancer

Thank you my friend!! However the cancer I have never really goes into remission. All it takes is for one little Melanoma cell to decide that now is a good time to start going crazy and replicating. Since I was initially diagnosed in 2011 I have had three other major occurences mainly in my nervous system. My last bout I had a resection done on my spinal cord 18 months ago, after surgery and a few months of radiation I have had no more active disease (thank God) since then.

I still have to have Brain MRI's and PET scans and oncologists visits every three months. If it comes back catching it early is really your only hope. In fact I have an appointment for a Brain MRI and a PET scan in just a few hours and I'm always nervous as hell to get a bad report when I go take these things.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Plain and simple the studies show CBD's have a positive effect. Once they do more testing and experimenting you can be sure new advancements will happen. It happens every day in the medical field. No need to get so worked up about it. Using it recreationally and using it medically will likely be 2 entirely different processes altogether in the future. Kind of like how you can use alcohol to get drunk, or disinfect a wound.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Not at all.

Discussing this is fine, however thread titles like this one need to be done away with. Its purposefully misleading and and insulting to those of us that know better.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Plain and simple the studies show CBD's have a positive effect. Once they do more testing and experimenting you can be sure new advancements will happen. It happens every day in the medical field. No need to get so worked up about it.

And I absolutely agree with you on that. I'm not saying that it does'nt have positive benefits.

My problem is with people and threads which proclaim it as a cure for all cancers. Like this one.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Yeah yeah yeah heard it all before. Dopeheads will say anything to push their agenda for legalization. I heard if you rectally insert it you get twice as high.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Yeah yeah yeah heard it all before. Dopeheads will say anything to push their agenda for legalization. I heard if you rectally insert it you get twice as high.

If people want to smoke pot let them smoke pot. You're not their parent so it shouldn't concern you.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Says the guy with a meth head for an avatar.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

Not at all.

Discussing this is fine, however thread titles like this one need to be done away with. Its purposefully misleading and and insulting to those of us that know better.

Actually no.

Your logic of ' if I were ingesting THC this whole time, I never would have gotten cancer, is sorry..scientifically ridiculous. That's not how that works.

CURE Cancer is different than PREVENT cancer.

Secondly I've worked in this industry for the better part of 15 years, treating patients with Cannabis. I can tell you with surety that some forms of cancer are highly treatable using oils. Especially skin cancers.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Yes, a bunch of scientists went a head and MADE up all those studies and the results.

The anti-intellectual movement is picking up steam in Kansas it seems. Read the studies, educate yourself on the science, and then reply in kind.

You simply saying you don't believe it is an opinion, not a supported fact. It means nothing in the context of this conversation.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: namelesss

How many smokers get cancer?)

There are alternative methods to consume it...

That shouldn't matter, if cannabis cures it you won't get in the first place right?

Wrong!!! Like all the rest of this stoner propaganda, it's total BS.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

That shouldn't matter, if cannabis cures it you won't get in the first place right?

That's not how science works. That's not how this works.

I'm sorry but..

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Yes, a bunch of scientists went a head and MADE up all those studies and the results.

The anti-intellectual movement is picking up steam in Kansas it seems. Read the studies, educate yourself on the science, and then reply in kind.

You simply saying you don't believe it is an opinion, not a supported fact. It means nothing in the context of this conversation.

~Tenth

If you really believe that cannabis cures all the cancers listed in the OP then I'm afraid you're incredibly naïve.

There's no way big pharma or anyboy for that matter would be able to keep something like that under wraps.

They embrace alternative medicines in China but as far as I'm aware people still get cancer over there.

Everybody is born with at least a little bit of common sense, it doesn't hurt to use it now and again.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Marijuana is still illegal bc modern politicians didn't want the possible bad press. It's effective medicine and should be legal very soon. The fact that very few people, if anyone, has ever overdosed on marijuana means it's safer than some legal prescriptions. Also if it has 100% cured at least one person of cancer, then technically it is also a cure for cancer. I replaced my anxiety prescription with THC and CBD a while back and if it wasn't legal for my state, I would be forced back to meds that have some serious side effects and make me extremely lethargic. If MaryJane really starts curing people's cancer, that would be a great day for humanity. Just grow this weed in your yard for free and no more cancer. Why wouldn't big pharmacy companies want that to happen?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

If you really believe that cannabis cures all the cancers listed in the OP then I'm afraid you're incredibly naïve.

The Studies indicate that TREATMENT can lead to cure. You haven't provided any scientific data to compare it to have you?

There's no way big pharma or anyboy for that matter would be able to keep something like that under wraps.

Big pharma has nothing to do with this. They aren't involved because it's illegal for them to patent natural occuring substances like THC or MJ in general. Moot Point.

They embrace alternative medicines in China but as far as I'm aware people still get cancer over there.

Another moot point. Pot possession can land you a life sentence in China, nobody is studying it there.

Everybody is born with at least a little bit of common sense, it doesn't hurt to use it now and again.

Indeed.

What you seem to not understand is the difference between preventative medicine and curative medicine, nor do you have any sweet clue of the science involved otherwise you'd be posting your own science as rebuttal.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
I don't have time to go through all of those, but the few that I did read don't proclaim to 'cure' cancer. I mean, unless I don't know the meaning of the word 'cure.'

Inhibiting isn't a cure, activating a regulating gene isn't a cure, limiting tumor migration isn't a cure. Don't give people false hope, it's cruel.

Better than chemotherapy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join