It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Muslims think Obama is a Muslim or a Christian

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: ketsuko

Democrats know that Muslims tend to vote 70% democrat as a voting block. Why else do you think they are suddenly SOOOOO sympathetic to them and so worried about the rights of their religion and want so many more of them in the country?

No, I'm not cynical at all. Why?

That's not just cynical

Do you only believe in people's rights when it's convenient to your cause? Do you believe that people who support their rights or want to offer them protection only do so to win?

Or do you honestly believe that Muslims should not be protected in the first place?

No.

I am saying that Democrats do.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

That's not an answer to my question - but nice attempt at a dodge

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Okay, here are some other famous Muslims:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

That's not an answer to my question - but nice attempt at a dodge

There a none so blind but those will not see.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

He's a Christianuslim- the best of both worlds.

Thank Yoda he's not agnostic as well; that would make him an agnostistianuslism-try saying that three times in the mirror.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

There a none so blind but those will not see.

Not really all that profound - considering. And still a dodge

Democrats know that Muslims tend to vote 70% democrat as a voting block. Why else do you think they are suddenly SOOOOO sympathetic to them and so worried about the rights of their religion and want so many more of them in the country?

So - are you saying that Muslims (both citizens and refugees) don't deserve to have their rights or their lives protected?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I knew Trump was a Muslim!!

Finally the proof I've been looking for!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

1. Your link is from SEVEN years ago.
2. WHO CARES what people THINK Obama's religion is? LOL! This is his last year in office. What do you hope to prove???

People are so obsessed with Muslims today! It just shows how much influence mainstream media has in people's lives. They complain and complain about MSM, and then suck it up at EVERY opportunity!

I know right? Just imagine if viewers & the media spent even half as much energy opposing things that actually affect everyday Americans, like child abuse, domestic violence, income inequality, alcoholism & drug abuse, reducing cancer risks, etc. Far more Americans are both injured and killed by these, but apparently they don't make for good fearmongering.

There is a good thing about everyone's newfound obsession with Islam: It's made me even more devoted to it! LOL! I've become more active with my causes lately & will be pursuing more official leadership roles in the next year or so. Depending on how everything goes, I may even finally decide to run for local or state office too!

Message boards, online groups, music/art, and forums are fun, but no real change is going to come from these. Apparently, even a year's worth of dialogue can be nullified with a single instance of kneejerk panic or kneejerk bigotry. So eventually, I'm going to have to get myself & people with similar viewpoints into positions where we can write the laws and bills ourselves. Maybe I'll focus on being a lobbyist or joining a PAC? The public wouldn't even know I exist then, because they're too busy sucking up everything their media masters tell them. Not sure yet on which specific path to take.

Oh yeah, as for the OP... Pres. Obama is no Muslim. Not only do American Muslims know this, but anyone from Chicago should know this even more. Chicago is the home of a huge African American Muslim population/community. They've been fully integrated with the rest of the African American population the entire time. That means they've known Islam from a lifetime of first hand interactions with Muslims friends, classmates, relatives, co-workers, neighbors, etc; not from sensationalized media reports.

I wrote in the post linked below about why anyone who knows anything about Islam would know Pres Obama isn't a Muslim. I won't retype it, so you can just read it yourself.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

He is bound to have sympathies that way as some of his family are Muslim and his roots, too.

His values are very Western. We have seen a very liberal social agenda at work under his leadership.

Your right about his liberal social agenda especially having a transexual wife(husband?)
Do these Muslims who voted for him realise that and would they still have voted for him if they knew that,that is the question.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Does this indicate that American Muslims lean left or

That is ALL it means. Muslims and Jews trend left.

It doesn't make Obama a 'muslim'

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Going by polls and the current thought processes of your average voter, he is clearly a Muslim Christian Atheist gay black gun hatin' racist bigoted Russian fearing ISIS supporter.

Going by my thought process.

His aid to the muslim brotherhood in Egypt. Arming terrorists in Syria,Libya.

Cutting and running from Iraq, and Afghanistan letting ISIL flourish. Stabbing BiBI in the back.

Trading terrorists for deserters when he's not out right letting them go.

I would call him one.

The current potus has done more to spread the 'word' of ALLAH than any American president in history.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Why do you care?

We could have the thread title 'Do housewives think Obama likes fried or boiled eggs?'

Does it matter? You don't vote for him for being of a faith, you vote for him because you agree with his politics and that he could do a decent job, faithful or not.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsNonSpecific

Why do you care?

We could have the thread title 'Do housewives think Obama likes fried or boiled eggs?'

Does it matter? You don't vote for him for being of a faith, you vote for him because you agree with his politics and that he could do a decent job, faithful or not.

True, but don't forget this:

Some people are just really, really petty.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

It does my nut in.

Helloooo! Human race.. Human.

We are all humans. No hierarchy we are all on the same level.

You either behave decently or you don't. You either rise to the social rank of president or you don't.

Americans, you decided on your political system, you decide how they campaign to you as American citizens, you decide the intellectual rigour you apply to your news broadcasts.

They are giving you want, you the american public, have decided what is important to you.

Clearly your social security, medical services and veterans isn't because you are being offered Obama burger stories.

Not directed at you, general rant over! Arghhhhhh!!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsNonSpecific

Sowwy (sulks in the corner until seeing the last sentence).

Unfortunately, we don't have nearly as much of a voice as you implied. The only area where we have any real sway is at the local level. State & federal districts are simply too heavily manipulated (through "gerrymandering"). It will literally take a united movement to break the stranglehold of the 2 major parties, which will never happen because of the constant "divide and rule" crap.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
a reply to: Meldionne1
www.usatoday.com...
Get over your ODS..."Obama derangement syndrome"

You did not need to insult me..I was literally asking when the last time he went to church was ? Because I don't know.....hence the part I wrote " here's a serious question....." Or did you miss that part ? Are you happy you got to insult me ? .....so thanks for answering my question that it's been over 2 years since Oobama went tot church. Guess he's a devote Chritian ! 1 time in over 2 years ...phew....

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
My question would be why does it matter so much to so few?

That in itself should be an indicator that it doesn't really matter. Christian. Muslim. Wiccan. Jewish. Or any number of religions all over the world (or off it for that matter...).

I grow increasingly tired of the man made differences foisted off on those who believe. Or don't, for that matter.

It's a persons actions, not beliefs, that define the essence of that person, not the Godhead they pray to.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Not all of us who are anti-muslim suck the teat of msm,we do have
other sources.Some could even be "primary" sources that would still
be considered unacceptable in a "free-thinking" society.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Without delving too deep into my tin foil hat, how many here are completely removed, completely adverse and completely forgetful of their upbringing, and teachings, and beliefs??? I would assume that there are some due to possible negative memories of childhood, but we grow and become who we are through childhood and beyond. Do we really believe that Mr. Obama forgot everything he learned in Madrasas and in Indonesia as a young boy and child?? If you haven't and hold what ever tenets dear that you have been taught through your adolescence, don't you think He might have too??

At any rate, he is in the last stretch and will be a memory in good time, but we apparently have learned nothing about giving the highest office in the land to someone unknown simply out of popularity. Hillary is a perfect example of American voting phenomenon, she's close to indictment, she is apparently untruthful as it suits her and her quest for power excluded her from kicking ole Horndog to the curb, yet shes the darling of half the nation...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Parralaxview

Why does President Obama need to forget any of his upbringing to be a Christian? There are plenty of atheists who grew up in Christian homes. Is their atheism false because they remember experiences with their parents & families?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join