It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Prince promises 32 BILLION for the Islamization of America!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Right off the top, I qualify this as potential hype. I pose this thread under the assumption it is not hype and at the least a potential in the future or indicative of over-all Islamic intention.

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

Again, assuming it's accurate or potentially so, I pose these concepts to you.

Trump is spot on?

A religious war, read that cultural as much as religious, is occurring and completely valid to be treated as such by our political leaders on both sides of the aisle?

One could never really separate religion from culture no matter the attempts by the secular humanists?

Time to address Saudi Arabia? (With a new president...
) Be that addressing economic/military. Also despite the inevitable protestations of the oil addicted EU?

Thoughts?
edit on 12-12-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Imagine if they used that kind of money to help their owned Faith's refugees
Kind of makes you wonder about their religion and how it values human life, importantly their own believers lives.

edit on 12-12-2015 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I think we should send him the invoice.
We can all say we're muslim now.
If we split the cash evenly between all Americans, we each get a check for $106.62.

I say we do it and cash in!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Kind of makes you wonder about their religion and how it values human life, importantly their own believers lives.

Might as well say the same thing with the Palestine, think of all that money and all the money already spend to keep them the Middle East cannon fodder was actually used to improve them...boy

edit on 12-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
I think we should send him the invoice.
We can all say we're muslim now.
If we split the cash evenly between all Americans, we each get a check for $106.62.

I say we do it and cash in!

The problem is 1/2 of what they do I would never do and the other 1/2 of what they don't do I love to do...hehe they can keep their 100 bucks...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Forget the refugees. How about their 30% unemployed citizens of their damned country!!

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
personally i feel we should invade Saudi arabia. dispose their govt and leaders and make it a banana republic for usa oil. take out the middle men altogether (the saudies) and send them all back to living as nomads in tents in the desert where they belong, or at least until they get out of the middle ages.

their riches, their "KINGDOM" is all bs propt up by an army of westerners, without whome they couldn't even get a toilet to flush properly. they wanna spread wasabi, whabbi'ism or whatever do it from their wandering tents.

time to cut them from their gravy train of monthly stipends given to them for the oil they don't even know how to harvest from the western world.

ie get in where you fit in, and if you can't this jdam can help. takeout the middle man and give the oil money directly to western interests. to hell with Saudi arabia.
edit on 12-12-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Good luck that Saudi Prince because he has to deal with the Christian Zealots here

a reply to: BASSPLYR

So saying we should replace the Saudi Royals for a Dictatorship a la Saddam Hussein and Latin American Dictators?

edit on 12-12-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Good luck that Saudi Prince because he has to deal with the Christian Zealots here

So saying we should replace the Saudi Royals for a Dictatorship a la Saddam Hussein and Latin American Dictators?

You'd prefer, perhaps, no Christian 'zealots', dropping your pants and bending over instead for these guys?

I will take my zealots over those zealots, thank you very much....

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Everyone's going after that pesky 2nd amendment. I think this guy should just spend his money doubling up on the second and take care of the 22nd amendment. Obama can continue making America a safe place from anyone that would question a religion founded on violence, by a horrible person(prophet). The politically correct crowd can continue patting themselves on the back with their head in the sand forever.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Umm $32B is what they're reporting his net worth at. How'd it turn into your title of "Saudi Prince promises 32 BILLION for the Islamization of America!"?

Trump and the Prince are feuding is all.

Trump hits back at 'dopey' Saudi billionaire

And in the WWIII forum no less. Geez get a grip.

edit on 12/12/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
ok......?

I'm talking about invading Saudi arabia. overthrowing their govt and putting it solely in charge of western corporate interests without having to deal with the saudi regime altogether.

no religion involved, in fact wahabbi religioun squandered and suppressed altogether.

oil pumps keep running, just no saudies. they will all be back in the desert in their tents talking about how great wahabbism is. the Saudi boarder can be locked down and the price of oil plummets. oil is a resource the planet needs for now. why are we paying off a bunch of nuts in the desert to harvest it when we can just make it our land and cut them out altogether. solves the problem of Saudi families spreading their bs to the rest of the world by cutting out their money and leverage that it generates. no more funding nuts that wanna go blow up buildings in NY. and it will give pause to the other nations in the region that they are on notice. the US alone coukd take out Saudi arabia in a day or two. why not just do it. save the world a crap ton if money and grief in the end.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

You'd prefer, perhaps, no Christian 'zealots', dropping your pants and bending over instead for these guys?

I will take my zealots over those zealots, thank you very much....

You support those nutcases so of course you would take them. America would be better off with zero religious zealots and their followers.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Umm $32B is what they're reporting his net worth at. How'd it turn into your title of "Saudi Prince promises 32 BILLION for the Islamization of America!"?

Trump and the Prince are feuding is all.

Trump hits back at 'dopey' Saudi billionaire

And in the WWIII forum no less. Geez get a grip.

The source for this article is Pam Geller the Islamophobe queen. So as usual it's just a load of BS.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Is the article is true, they Prince should be more concerned with ISIS trying to take the monarchy in Saudi Arabia that is a fact that they are trying to do that in order to take control of Saudi Arabia resources than he trying to pay for the conversion of America, he needs to buy all the security he can with that money.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

A religious war, read that cultural as much as religious, is occurring and completely valid to be treated as such by our political leaders on both sides of the aisle?

There is no Holy war, religion is a ruse used to cover for the real wars of conquest. Same in Israel, same in the ME, the diversions are religion and culture, because that hits home with people.

Really, its about the freegin oil, other resources and domination by greedy control freaks.

How do we think the Kingdom of Saud waxed so rich?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I imagine them all laughing and drinking together while they play us for fools creating more and more division. They want us to feud over religion. It's the biggest war crime !!!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Should have known. She's a pathetic piece of work.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The Saudi monarchy have been allowed to get away with their brutal methods for years yet no one has intervened. We can dispose Saddam, frown at Assad, but yet the one faction that always avoids scrutiny is the Saudi Monarchy.

I can't wait for renewable energies to replace fossil fuels so these crooks can squirm-but our planets loss is India's gain.

edit on 12-12-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Something similar from earlier this year:

Refugee Crisis: Richard Dawkins Slams Saudi Arabia's Offer To Build 200 Mosques In Germany

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

Qatar and Saudi Arabia gave money to build the tallest mosque in Europe
www.liveleak.com...
Qatar and Saudi Arabia gave so far more than 630.000 € to build Gate of Pešter, that will be one of the tallest mosque in Europe.

Europe: Mosque Building Shifts into High Gear: "In Spain there are signs that Islam will dominate once again." — Hizrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad, Spiritual Leader, Ahmadiyya Community, Spain

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

Salafism, a branch of radical Islam based in Saudi Arabia, seeks to establish an Islamic empire (Caliphate) across the Middle East, North Africa and Europe, and eventually the world. The Caliphate would be governed exclusively by Islamic Sharia law, to be applied both to Muslims and non-Muslims.
edit on 12-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join