It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Donald Trump wins...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Farlander
a reply to: Farlander

And before anyone tells me Romney isn't running...he will. February-ish.

Well if thats true then obviously Hillary will win.
I mean, I hate to say it, but we can only hope she does at that point.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Trump won't be president. It's already been decided, we just have to wait for the game to play out. Bush should have already bowed out with his poll numbers where they are. He hasn't. Watch that. Bush vs. Clinton. remember, you heard it here first.

I made the same prediction in another thread this morning. To much money invested into Jeb and Hillary. Here soon I have a feeling Jeb will be tossed in our face over and over.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

We have you throwing some well detailed predictions in a moment that it seems to be pretty obvious and at the same time you're getting wrapped by deniers.

Best burrito ever.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Grimpachi

The constitution hasn't stopped Obama and his executive orders. Trump can hire 10 Obamas....horrific thought!

Obama has signed less Executive orders than many presidents, so I am not sure what you mean by that.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's quality not quantity. Barack "executive order" Obama has divided this country in many ways.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Even if Trump is elected he will bend to the will of the neocons. This isn't Mayberry RFD

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Sorry, but endgame happens when America bombs any Superpower and media hides it or the Corporate Military takeover the entire country which causes a gigantic lock down after taking over the world in secrecy(civil war).

You'll know when Tourism dies. Forget about stock prices. Watch the lock downs and the movement of tourists.
edit on 17-12-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join