It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Neo-Nazi Leader Says Donald Trump ‘the Real Deal’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
www.telesurtv.net...

Donald Trump, the billionaire businessman and reality TV star who has called Mexicans rapists and proposed barring Muslims from entering the United States, is currently leading every national poll for the Republican Party’s presidential nomination—and he has done more in a matter of months to advance and mainstream the ideas of neo-Nazis than self-proclaimed neo-Nazis have been able to accomplish in years.

“Donald Trump is the real deal,” said William Daniel Johnson, chairman of the openly white supremacist American Freedom Party. “This is a unique phenomenon in modern politics,” he told teleSUR. “It is a throwback to a previous era.”

Love him or hate him, agree with him or against him, Trump is making great strides for bigotry and public bigots who have their very own clubs agree, he's doing more for their cause then they could ever hope to imagine.

Maybe Trump so read think about his actions and reflect upon them.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I wonder if Trump was one of the spiritual descendants of the plotters of the Business Plot?

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
www.telesurtv.net...

Donald Trump, the billionaire businessman and reality TV star who has called Mexicans rapists and proposed barring Muslims from entering the United States, is currently leading every national poll for the Republican Party’s presidential nomination—and he has done more in a matter of months to advance and mainstream the ideas of neo-Nazis than self-proclaimed neo-Nazis have been able to accomplish in years.

“Donald Trump is the real deal,” said William Daniel Johnson, chairman of the openly white supremacist American Freedom Party. “This is a unique phenomenon in modern politics,” he told teleSUR. “It is a throwback to a previous era.”

Love him or hate him, agree with him or against him, Trump is making great strides for bigotry and public bigots who have their very own clubs agree, he's doing more for their cause then they could ever hope to imagine.

I'm pretty sure there are Black Supremecist groups that love Obama too. Do fans MAKE the star? Do we judge people based on who likes them?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I could say Touché...

But instead I ponder, why Trump of all the candidates?

Something he says must resonate on a NeoNazi level.

You could argue the same for Obama, but as the only black democrat that was bound to happen.

White supremacists have many white people to choose from.
Interesting...

link   
Is he my first choice... Nope. But... he's better then most at the moment. Is he knee jerk. Yup. Does he get dramatic. Sure does. His ideals and ideas are not this hyper-vigilant pc bs we have to deal with. Does he really think all Mexicans are rapist? Most likely not. Should have he said he has concerns about crimes against Americans being committed by undocumented illegal immigrants. Most likely. He can't block Muslims from entering the country ( well possibly by EO...Amirite Barry?) He probably doesn't want "refugees" blowing us up. We have enough domestic terrorists to deal with never mind foreign. I truly believe that out of all the offerings he has more of the Americas best interest at heart thing and that's more than we have seen In a long time. It's just that its Donald Trump and I don't know if I will ever be able to take him seriously.
edit on 10-12-2015 by BlastedCaddy because: '

edit on 10-12-2015 by BlastedCaddy because: had to

link   

I'm sure there are because they certainly aren't Trump supporters but you'd be hard pressed to compare the Black Panthers to Nazis. White supremacists actually were once quite popular and successful in America. Can't say that for black supremacists and Obama certainly isn't making great strides for them politically.
edit on 10-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Trump is one of the bigots, he is promoting an agenda that is based on discriminating against others due to their race or religion. That is why the white supremacists like him. The question is, why are we moving backwards?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well...I guess it could be worse...Has the Westboro Baptist Church picked a candidate to endorse yet?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The definition of Demagogue should be replaced with a picture of Donald Trump

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20132697]Swills[/post
All I have to say is it's reminiscent of the part in Zohan (the movie), where the white supremacist guy says "it's like Christmas in July".

The businessman is like trump too hahaha

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Everyone who likes Trump is a Bigot ?

That's weak and prejudice on its face.

You don't know everyone supporting Trump.

People are scared. They just want to be safe.

Blaming Trump because these fools support him.

Guilt by admiration...Thats really a reach.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
My fantasy? Trump is making a play for the
Guinness Book of Records for the biggest political con of modern history. The day before election, he will pull out of the race and set the whole party scrambling. Or better yet add to that, maybe announce as a write in candidate and ask and Jesse to second chair. Now that would be a hoot.

I mean, if we ARE thinking crazy here. And we are arn't we? Really? Donald TrumP?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
telesur...

That is a propaganda machine from the Venezuelan Government

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Everyone who likes Trump is a Bigot ?

That's weak and prejudice on its face.

You don't know everyone supporting Trump.

People are scared. They just want to be safe.

Blaming Trump because these fools support him.

Guilt by admiration...Thats really a reach.

They're racists, xenophobes and bigots

And some I assume are good people

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Trump is not trying to ban muslims, what a crock of BS.

This OP belongs in the LOL forum.

We just wants to stop until they can be properly vetted, to make sure we aren't letting more extremists in.

But you knew that already, didn't you.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Swills
www.telesurtv.net...

I'm pretty sure there are Black Supremecist groups that love Obama too. Do fans MAKE the star? Do we judge people based on who likes them?

No but it a good way to try to smear people isn't it?

What a steaming pile.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Wow this thread.

Indeed Gandalf, Indeed.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I somehow get the feeling that if Hitler himself arose from the grave and gave Trump a thunderous applause with 5/5 stars, the people who support him would still support him.

You see, while the endorsement of a neo-Nazi white supremacist should not necessarily be considered the be-all end-all method of judging someone's character, it really should cause people to stop and you know... Think. A little. For once. Ever.

edit on 10/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Wasn't Pat Buchanan smeared in a similar fashion?

ETA: I bring this up because I keep seeing the same tactics whenever there is a threat to the status quo.
edit on 10-12-2015 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Trump might be a threat to the status quo, but he's a threat in the wrong direction.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join