It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The 52 Year-Old Father Who Identifies As A 6 Year-Old Girl

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

He needs to go vegan.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
If he/she is a six year old girl and he/she has sex with his biker friend, can that biker friend be prosecuted for pedophilia child molestation? I'm serious.

Good question.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
This is just damned Creepy.

Sometimes Ridiculous is just Ridiculous.

So, this guy is now a 6 year old girl then? Yeah, ok....and people are supposed to just say ok? Insanity. Why do people coddle and promote this nonsense? When does this behavior of pretending and living in fantasy land finally go too far? Maybe a lawsuit to go back to kindergarten? Use the little girls room with the other 6-7 year olds? Maybe one of these guys who craps in a diaper sues to be admitted to an infant daycare and wants daycare workers to change his diaper or he will sue for discrimination? What is considered outlandish enough? Really?

I vote for mental help.

www.mediaite.com...

In an interview with gay news site The Daily Xtra, a 52 year-old Canadian father of seven explains how he now identifies as a 6 year-old girl.

“I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children,” Stefonknee Wolscht says. “But I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child. I don’t want to be an adult right now.”

“I have a mummy and a daddy– adopted mummy and daddy who are totally comfortable with me being a little girl,” he tells the reporter. “And their children and their grandchildren are totally supportive.”

Wolscht used to be an eight-year-old girl, but later went even younger at the insistence of his adopted sibling. “A year ago I was eight and she was seven. And she said to me, ‘I want you to be the little sister, so I’ll be nine.’ I said, ‘Well, I don’t mind going to six.’ So I’ve been six ever since.”

Oh Lordy. Wonder if they are going to use that pic on their Christmas cards....

Des

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sounds to me like somebody has forgotten how to adult and needs attention.

I'd like to know just what the hell kind of parent looks at their kid and says "you see this 6'2 man? This is your six year old sister now. Deal with it."

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

They are most likely saving that for their new reality show that will replace Honey Boo Boo!

Too soon?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'd be inclined to say this is about sexual fantasy and fetish more than anything else.
edit on 9-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'd be more inclined to say this is more about sexual fantasy and fetish more than anything else.

I knew sooner or later you and I would agree on something!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Okay. In the video he/she says he/she is living life as a six year old girl....but he/she has a job plowing snow. Don't we have child labor laws for that kind of thing?

All kidding aside, he needs some serious mental health treatment.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: introvert

I'd be more inclined to say this is more about sexual fantasy and fetish more than anything else.

I knew sooner or later you and I would agree on something!

Glad we can agree.

In all honesty, this sort of thing is nothing new. You'd be surprised, or perhaps not, at what people will do to fulfill their fantasies.

I wouldn't be too worried about him trying to go back to elementary school or use the girl's room. He just wants something freaky to do when he gets home.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Okay. In the video he/she says he/she is living life as a six year old girl....but he/she has a job plowing snow. Don't we have child labor laws for that kind of thing?

Why clog up the system with someone like this?

As off putting as this scenario is, the only people hurt were his family he left for his fetish? I am all for people getting mental health treatment, but this case doesn't appear to be an emergency compared to the many who might really need some help?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Could it be...Satan? * pursed lips *

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The guy has 7 kids and you people are surprised he would do anything, including pretending to be a 6y/o girl to not pay child support?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I love you hard.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
The guy has 7 kids and you people are surprised he would do anything, including pretending to be a 6y/o girl to not pay child support?

Totally missed that!

Good catch!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
for god sake don't offer him, ah her, their own rest room. let them go with the rest of the girls.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
For the love of Gawd.
This guy and his adoptive parents need to be put in a rubber room and the room thrown away.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Why clog up the system with someone like this?

As off putting as this scenario is, the only people hurt were his family he left for his fetish? I am all for people getting mental health treatment, but this case doesn't appear to be an emergency compared to the many who might really need some help?

You are right, but he just seems to be in a lot of pain to me psychologically. In this day and age when we are being told we have to accept someone because they say they are something else even if they're not, such as Rachel Dolezal who insists she is black because she "feels" black, something is definitely "in the water".

link   
I'm white, but I identify as Scatman Crothers. And I want everyone to call me Scatman Crothers. If you don't, you're racist.

link   
a reply to: Destinyone

6 year olds don't wear red lipstick, a size 52 dress, and have to xplain that he's a 6 year old girl to his 7 children. He is scary. Play therapy: the new norm?

This is a whole new definition of creepy.

His poor children...and wife.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I wish I could wrap my head around certain issues and this one happens to be a major one.

I don't understand how a middle aged man with kids could just one day say "nope, I don't want to be a grown up so, I think I'll just be a little girl instead."

Honestly, unless he is just mentally ill, I can't understand it one bit.

Call me whatever kind of "phobe" this makes me but, I just can't.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join