It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five police officers claim Donald Trump is RIGHT about parts of London

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Some places I don't goto not because they are poor but because it is like stepping back into the past.

Like Southowram near me...place that time forgot.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Or a bit like this

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I shouted that for a joke to two cops who came in a pub of mine to ask a few questions...
I had to answer a few more

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Everything you've said is right? Funny, I can't find a single comment made by you in the previous 7 pages of this thread.

You've been caught out posting a video of people getting upset because their relatives are being killed, and trying to pass it off as evidence that muslims are as bad as you say they are.

I guess we can take this proof of your disinfo spreading, and apply it to any past and future post you may make

Edit: if anyone is wondering who I am talking to, it was a reply to Lucius Driftwood .

I realise now that he has blocked me, after I caught him red-handed trying to create anti-muslim propaganda.
edit on 5116 by symphonyofblase because: clarifying

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: forkedtongue

I'd defend Islam yes...

I wouldn't defend idiot Muslims who want to endanger the public though.
That's a separate issue altogether, FT.

Can you defend this then, Chalres? www.youtube.com...
I believe it is Allahu akhbar they are shouting. And contrary to the continued lies being spread, it doesn't mean god is great. It is 'our god is greater'. It's the child playground rant of 'my dad is bigger than your dad'. Having spent time in the middle east, in both of Abraham's offspring's territory, I welcome you to challenge me on that statement.

I would like to draw a moderators attention to this post. I believe it contravenes section 15 of the ATS terms and conditions:

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

If you read back through the thread you can see that I caught Lucius trying to spread disinformation, by posting a video in order to try to strengthen his agenda or "argument", of which the video is completely unrelated to.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There are police officers who have said that they are afraid of going into certain areas of London. There is also one that I have read comments from that has directly related what Trump said to the truth as far as he (or she) experiences it.

I am not sure whether or not a few policemen or women agreeing with Trump really makes his statement correct though.

Trump seems to make claims that are half truths - i.e. they have some basis in fact but the evidence is less widespread than he claims. It seems to be his style to raise major talking points that are ordinarily too sensitive for others to risk raising.

I don't think there were thousands on the streets cheering the collapse of the WTC, I think there were a few.
I dont think many police in London fear going into an area because its predominantly muslim, I think there are a few.
...and so on and so forth.

For a time I think Trump will continue to exaggerate to make his point and push issues into the spotlight. If he won the nomination (which he can't in my view), I suspect he would switch gears and go all out on Hillary. Hillary vs Trump would be one very messy campaign.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I don't want drunk morons and slags running around outside my house at 3 o clock in the morning either.

What is a Slag?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Punisher75

I don't want drunk morons and slags running around outside my house at 3 o clock in the morning either.

What is a Slag?

A cheap, easy woman. Usually not very attractive also.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

I'd defend Islam yes...

I believe it is Allahu akhbar they are shouting. And contrary to the continued lies being spread, it doesn't mean god is great. It is 'our god is greater'. It's the child playground rant of 'my dad is bigger than your dad'. Having spent time in the middle east, in both of Abraham's offspring's territory, I welcome you to challenge me on that statement.

I would like to draw a moderators attention to this post. I believe it contravenes section 15 of the ATS terms and conditions:

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

If you read back through the thread you can see that I caught Lucius trying to spread disinformation, by posting a video in order to try to strengthen his agenda or "argument", of which the video is completely unrelated to.

Hey mods, still waiting to hear back.

And, there's another for you.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'd defend Islam yes...

Seriously? Have you nothing better to worry about?.
edit on 7/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

I realise now that he has blocked me,

You cannot block people on ATS

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Use the facility at the top of the screen to make a complaint - I very much doubt MODS will come into a thread that has been quiet for so long!!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: UKTruth

Use the facility at the top of the screen to make a complaint - I very much doubt MODS will come into a thread that has been quiet for so long!!

You are addressing the wrong person - I have no intention of complaining to the mods.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

I realise now that he has blocked me,

You cannot block people on ATS

thanks for your input, but if so then why can I still quote his comment but not actually see any previous posts before said quoted post?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I'd defend Islam yes...

Seriously? Have you nothing better to worry about?.

Sigh.

Nothing better than the chance to ban the account and gain the opportunity to actually trace the identity of an individual who is actively involved in the worldwide persecution of the islamist religion?

Haha yes of course not, ATS would never give up..........?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Actively involved in the worldwide persecution of the islamist religion?
Good grief, boy. The poor light in your parents' basement has really messed with your perception.
I don't see muslims getting crucified, thrown off of the tops of buildings, beheaded, gang raped, stoned, hung for being gay. Unless it's by other muslims for being the wrong brand of islam.
I see a backward middle ages religion that is declaring its own war on western culture. Have a good look at what's going on in Germany, Holland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, France and belgium. Funny how mainstream media wont paint the true picture.
Recent events in Europe regarding rapes has only come to light because sufficient people have got up in arms about it and forced both government and media to come clean about what's going on.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Actively involved in the worldwide persecution of the islamist religion?
Good grief, boy. The poor light in your parents' basement has really messed with your perception.
I don't see muslims getting crucified, thrown off of the tops of buildings, beheaded, gang raped, stoned, hung for being gay. Unless it's by other muslims for being the wrong brand of islam.
I see a backward middle ages religion that is declaring its own war on western culture. Have a good look at what's going on in Germany, Holland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, France and belgium. Funny how mainstream media wont paint the true picture.
Recent events in Europe regarding rapes has only come to light because sufficient people have got up in arms about it and forced both government and media to come clean about what's going on.

Here you go buddy.
Serbs 'enslaved Muslim women at rape camps'

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join