It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: GoShredAK

This isn't directed at you mate, it's great that you can think logically. But on the subject of X's and grids...I remain baffled as to why this freaks out so many chemmies. I just don't understand how the concept of set airline routes and wind and plane paths crossing don't satisfy In terms of reasons they see grids and X's.

Totally baffled. The explanation is so simple...yet they seem to ignore it and go with a multi trillion dollar 20+ year global conspiracy.

No worries! I just bought into the hype I suppose. Now I'm a bit more jaded and require some true evidence to even entertain the conspiracy any further.

What really got me was the u-turns but I'm sure that's nothing. I noticed the grids and x's because to me they seemed excessive, but again it was probably nothing.

I am wondering what the point would be. Geoengineering? Seems far fetched. Holographic sky? Poisoning populations? Nope, as overly open minded as I may be I am not to worried about these supposed chemtrails anymore.

Hi there. Good to see that some believers can get to the point where they start to see that there's not a whole lot (I'm being generous here) to chemtrails.

As for U-turns.. well one very simple explanation is holding patterns. Sometimes jetliners have to wait before they can land at their destination airport, for example when it's busy, or when there's bad weather over the airport.

In such a holding pattern they have to go back and forth in a predetermined pattern, flying U-turns. Sometimes there can be a whole bunch of planes in a downward helix on their way to a particular runway.

Just type contrail holding pattern inthe google picture search, and a whole slew of pictures surface of such U-turns.
edit on 4201611 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Also: Halflife 3 confirmed

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

And the U.N statement?

When you eat crow I'm gonna dowse it with ghost peppers before you put it in your mouth.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

And the U.N statement?

When you eat crow I'm gonna dowse it with ghost peppers before you put it in your mouth.

I hope you're not referring to the Rosalind Peterson one. If so, keep this in mind:

-This was not Peterson addressing the UN. This was simply a conference on Climate Change organized by the UN, not an actual UN session See: www.un.org...

-Peterson does not work at the UN, or have any connection to the UN at all. Peterson is a retired crop loss adjuster (a type of insurance agent working in agriculture). She worked for the USDA in Mendocino, California.

-Peterson is billed as "President of the Agriculture Defense Coalition", and while this is true, the ADC is just her. It's just the name of her personal web site.

-Peterson does not mention "chemtrails", only normal weather modification (cloud seeding), regular aircraft exhaust and some NASA rocket experiments.

Also, this was in 2007. In a later interview, Peterson stated that 'other than aluminum coated fiberglass (chaff) by the US military, I have no proof whatsoever that the jets are releasing anything but jet fuel emissions'.

www.youtube.com...

About 2 minutes into the video

In that video, she was urged to participate in a lawsuit against chemtrails. She didn't want to do that, because she could see it going nowhere. And that's exactly what happened. You can read about this whole farce over here:

www.metabunk.org...

After a lot of internal bickering, the whole thing fell apart. The lawyer they hired (Joe Marman) tried to work on the case, but after having worked on it for a while, stated the following:

We cannot just file a suit without any direct evidence, and then hope to win because we are upset that the government is spraying us. We have no direct evidence so far, that I have seen to prove exactly who is spraying us, until we catch them with the chemicals dripping out of the tail pipes.

(see last page on the metabunk thread for the full letter)

And that sums up the whole chemtrail debacle: No evidence.

Of course in the meanwhile Michael Murphy is trying to start a new lawsuit against 'geoengineering':

www.youtube.com...

He's asking his believers to donate as much as they can for this cause. I think you can see where this is going right? It's been a year, and so far absolutely nothing has happened.

edit on 4201612 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

And the U.N statement?

please post it. I'd love some crow.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Don't know if there is any merit in chemtrail theory but this patent seem very real and show how far the global warming nutters are willing to go:

US 5003186 A - Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming

The "referenced by" section is also very interesting.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly
Don't know if there is any merit in chemtrail theory but this patent seem very real and show how far the global warming nutters are willing to go:

US 5003186 A - Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming

The "referenced by" section is also very interesting.

Debunked here (in 2009): www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4201612 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

Debunked here (in 2009): www.abovetopsecret.com...

I won't argue about that but not sure it is debunked so well! The original assignee of the patent is Hughes Aircraft Company. I would consider them much more knowledgeable than the average amateur ATS debunker "de service"...

These guys work on the concept: chem.utah.edu...

And from the info I have, aluminum oxide coating seem to be of usage to protect high temperature turbine components (ref. High Temperature Coatings for Industrial Gas Turbine Users, Henry L. Bernstein). Alumina melt at 2,072 °C and I have doubt it will aglutinate on turbine components. To make such material to adhere to the blade, plasma spraying at close range is one method required. I'm no turbine expert but I guess that the combustion chamber is long enough to allow fuel/air combustion zone to avoid touching any metal parts.

I know someone who do formation for RR and other brand of turbines, will ask him the question when I see him.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

And the U.N statement?

I'd like some crow to please. For one thing, it would make things more interesting. What you are bringing up and asking about we have all seen countless times before. You are not uncovering anything new or have any smoking gun. NEXT!

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Engine combustion chambers and fan blades are usually made of titanium, because it can withstand high temperatures, and it's very light comparatively.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Engine combustion chambers and fan blades are usually made of titanium, because it can withstand high temperatures, and it's very light comparatively.

And are these titanium alloy blades have a protection coating?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The article you linked has to do with making fuel denser. The idea goes along with the concept of more fuel in the same space, makes a hotter fire. So just as in a hot rod pumping N0S in with the fuel, the car is making the fuel denser, and adding more fuel to the same combustion chamber for increased horsepower. Also the same theory with a blower, it forces more fuel into the same spot.

None of this has any bearing on the trails. they will form based on conditions at altitude.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

That's why they're titanium, so they don't need protective coatings.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We used to use water injection. Got a few hundred pounds more thrust by injecting it into the engine. Made for an incredible smoke cloud on takeoff.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Can I get my crow fried they say it taste like chicken that way.

Just wondering how anyone knows chemtrails are real when nobody has ever tested one in the air, in fact if they had we wouldn't have a hoax that has gone on this long.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Can I get my crow fried they say it taste like chicken that way.

Just wondering how anyone knows chemtrails are real when nobody has ever tested one in the air, in fact if they had we wouldn't have a hoax that has gone on this long.

Maybe they are waiting for the non believers to test it? After all, they keep asking us to prove they are NOT chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Zaph, my info is that titanium is only used for compressor blade, turbine blade are made with an alloy of nickel: inconel en.wikipedia.org...

I usually does not like blog and internet faq for reference, but here is one that seem serious:
aviation.stackexchange.com...

edit on 2016-4-14 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

They've probably changed it on the newer engines. Years ago they were titanium which was always fun. Light, strong as hell, destroyed by a rock.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Who decides what "very small amounts " are small enough to not be harmful to whoever or whatever?

**NOTEWORTHY**

There have been ZERO chemtrails in our sky above since 5-9-16. We have been actively observing this sudden change. My poker games have been filled with speculation as to why.

Contrails are few and far between and dissipate within half hour.

It is damned good to see blue sky again!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The amounts being talked about are almost undetectable by the time they even get to the altitude aircraft cruise at.

So, how are you able to tell what are chemtrails? By seeing them?

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join