It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Number One Problem

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: ringdingdong

I think what you are advocating is what has been the norm for some time now, tweaking here and there with no overall sense of direction.

Not what I'm advocating. I'm advocating the use of system's thinking.

I do appreciate what you are saying. Turning the ship of state around requires a deft touch, but it also requires an overall sense of direction and that requires an understanding of the underlying causes of America's troubles.

Which direction? Any which way will have tens of millions of Americans hating on you.

Donald Trump is not going to supply any of that.

Of course he won't, he's a douchebag.

Bernie Sanders seems to have some notion of what is required, but doesn't seem to be able to gather more support than the Clinton political machine and even if elected, according to the Tax Wall Street Party, won't be able to get the tax dollars he will need to implement his plans.

That proves my point. Any person who would actually make noticeable changes would be hated on to such a degree as not to be elected. Hence will get the fake kind of "tweaking" that leads to more of the same incompetence.

The Tax Wall Street Party has lots of plans and ideas and a great taxing innovation, but almost no support at all. Why?

JFK said, "Those who make evolutionary change impossible make revolutionary change inevitable."

Cuz systemic corruption.

Hey I don't have a solution that could actually be implemented right now. Again, you try to lead any clear direction right now same end result... not so good.

My solution is personal. Buzz below the insanity and game the system to provide me as many outs as the rules inevitably change.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ringdingdong

You're not Donald Trump are you, posting anonymously?

I think I know the real reason Trump is running for President, by the way. He wants to bring federal pressure to bear on Palm Beach so that their airport is moved away from Mar-A-Lago. He's right under the flight path.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The whole game is a con aimed at convincing you that political ideology has some real meaning in politics.
It doesn't. It's a charade that hides the fact that no matter which party appears to be in power, there is an underlying continuity of agenda that moves forward regardless of which party "seems" to be in control.
Things have gone so far that there is no longer any meaningful distinction between government and big business.
Criminal global banking cartels and their to-big-bail corporations have seized the coercive power of government and are using it to impose their will on us all.

The simple truth is, if Congress was doing its job, the Congress could set everything right.
It's not about El Presidente. It's about Congress.
The Congress has more power than the executive branch. Sure the President can sign or veto bills but the important point to remember is it all starts with Congress. REMEMBER . . .

Even if the president vetoes a bill, the Congress can override the veto.
We have to realize that the Congress encourages fixation on the President so they can pass the buck, blame what they are doing on the Executive branch.
Fact is, Presidents have no Constitutional authority to do most of the things they claim they can do.
They can only ask the Congress to do what they want.
The Congress could have stopped everything that's happening; the wars, the Wall Street takeover, the TRILLION DOLLAR defense budget they just passed.
Our so-called representatives have sold us out so many times it makes my head spin.............

<< 1  2   >>

join