It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Im Cancelling the Funeral of My Son': Gov Confirmed They Were Killed, But Theyre ALIVE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
www.irishexaminer.com...

“I’m looking at myself right now and I’m alive,” Alberto Pardo Touceda, 33, wrote on his Facebook page just hours after his family were visited by plainclothes police officers.

His mother, Pilar Touceda, told local reporters from her home in Pontevedra, Galicia, it had been the saddest and then happiest day of her life.

“I’m cancelling the funeral of my son,” she added.

www.thinkspain.com...

Government confirms two further Spaniards dead in Paris – but both are alive and unhurt

TWO Spaniards confirmed as dead in the Paris attacks by Mariano Rajoy's government have turned out to be alive and well – and had even telephoned their families after they had reportedly 'died'.

The Spanish government is attempting to find out what went wrong and why the men's families were told they were dead when they were not, leading to unnecessary suffering.

Alberto Pardo Touceda, 33, from Pontevedra in Galicia, a politics graduate from Santiago de Compostela University – an experienced traveller who had spent his Erasmus year in Tromsø, Norway – had travelled to Paris with his girlfriend.

Residents in Strasbourg for the past year after leaving Spain to find work, they had gone to the French capital to watch the Californian rock band Eagles of Death Metal at the Bataclan concert hall, where 89 spectators died after a shoot-out and two suicide bombs.

His aunt had received a call from the Spanish government saying he was dead, but after this, he posted a note on his Facebook site to confirm he and his partner were alive and unhurt.

By this time, dozens of emotive tributes had filled Alberto's Facebook wall, which he answered with: “Well, I don't know – looking at myself right now, I'd say I was very much alive, but if you keep writing such lovely things about me, perhaps I ought to die so as not to disappoint you all!”

It would be alot easier if people - governments and media included - just stick to the PLAIN TRUTH.

Unfortunately there's a pandemic of people using the authority of government and media(!) to hide behind their lies (until truths come out).

Sadly it seems only a fraction of the lies make their way to the surface. Glad to hear this is just, simply, a case of mistaken identity.

Which begs the question, who were the actual victims, if were named and notified incorrectly at least in these 2 incidences?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
"The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."
Mark Twain

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mandelaeffect

It does seem very strange.I smell something fishy about this whole "ISIS" thing in general. I mean there was that photo of the apparent female suicide bomber which was proved to be a fake also! It makes you wonder where the media is getting these names/images from in the first place.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
it is very rare to find someone you thought was dead is actually alive. the mistake was unfortunate, but let's take a moment to appreciate the joy and relief for those families that had their love and hope blissfully restored. i wish more people got to cancel funerals.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Is there a possibility that some other people died, perhaps using falsified passports and ID's? I can see identity theft leading to such a conclusion. Maybe some terrorists died with fake papers on their persons.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop
Is there a possibility that some other people died, perhaps using falsified passports and ID's? I can see identity theft leading to such a conclusion. Maybe some terrorists died with fake papers on their persons.

He said his ID had been stolen a couple of years prior so likely just somebody using a fake ID.

new topics

top topics

join