It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neighbor Didn't Report Suspicious Activity of SB Killers For Fear of Being Called Racist

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well, they took their six month old baby to his parent house just before the shooting. His Pakistani parents did not report their son and daughter-in-law all dressed up like ninja killers. We need to look at the parents real close.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

They didn't suit up until later.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: tonycodes
this is Obamas fault. his stupid rhetoric trying to save face and not call out radical islam is EXACTLY WHY THIS NEIGHBOR DIDNT REPORT THE SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY. i hope he feels really #ing stupid now putting his personal # over protecting our country and properly leading the people. 14 people are dead and accomplices are running the streets here now bc THIS NEIGHBOR DIDNT WANNA BE CALLED A RASCIST... WELL WHERE THE # DO YOU THINK THEY GOT THAT LOGIC FROM? what bull#

Wow, it took this long for it to be the fault of Obama - is this a record in an ATS thread?

It was obama's fault before it happened. And I'm serious. Him and his little progressive clones started all of this BS.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

i dont know about any lawsuits, but i know why that neighbor thought they could be considered a racist at this time in american history.. cheers to our fearless leader and his great wisdom that he has been spreading to the american pubic.

Seriously???? America never had any kind of racist issues before Obama came into power? Sheeesh, if I were you I'd... well I'd be very unhappy

Yes, race relations are worse under obama than they have been in 30+ years.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS
Reuters:
Wife pledged allegiance to ISIS online.
live.reuters.com...

DISCUSSION HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: link added

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Fundamentalist Islam is anti peace. We should stop supporting and remove alliances with fundamental islamic countries.

Although I doubt that will ever happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

i dont know about any lawsuits, but i know why that neighbor thought they could be considered a racist at this time in american history.. cheers to our fearless leader and his great wisdom that he has been spreading to the american pubic.

Seriously???? America never had any kind of racist issues before Obama came into power? Sheeesh, if I were you I'd... well I'd be very unhappy

Yes, race relations are worse under obama than they have been in 30+ years.

Really? You got any stats to back that up? Would be interesting to see how you match that and the exact reasoning you think is behind that.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, it's like the "you aren't tolerant of my intolerance" argument. Circle jerk.

Wow! And I missed it when they handed out the tolerance rules. Please do inform me so I can adjust my thinking accordingly. Exactly who do we have to tolerate and who don't we have to tolerate? A list would be nice...nothing dramatic.

Oh...and while you're getting that together for me, I have a question. Who is the person in charge of the maintenance of the list? You know...who decides what is OK to put up with and what isn't? Since that individual has to be of such perfect social and intellectual caliber, it would be nice to know their name.

And finally, just so I understand. When these individuals who I don't have to tolerate come to me for work, or service at my business, or as someone who would like to be friends...what are my viable action options? Turn them away for work...turn them away for service...tell them to get the Hell away from me. Or you know...can I simply pummel them with a baseball bat since they shouldn't be tolerated.

Yeah...I'm so glad for this list. And I assume you wouldn't dare consider modifying it to suit your own purposes, like, you know, the person who wrote it did. Ummm...OK.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well, the worst thing someone can be accused of is being racist. Just typing that word causes me immense psychological distress. So, I can't blame this woman. Thousands of bodies are better than one person labeling you a racist.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If you give information to the FBI, how will anyone know you did it without coming out and telling people you did? After 9/11 I did just that and no one knew.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Neh. Y'all have done enough.

Oh we're just getting started.
Y'all been harping about your "Culture War" for years, talking bout taking "your" country back.
I got news for you people it's not "your" country & you've already lost the war.

Welcome to the real.

K~

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Nobody said the president alone pushed this retarded rhetoric.

But he is the President. Shouldn't he set example and call a spade a spade?

When sheeps follow their sheppard, he must be strong and righteous to lead them well.

He is your sheppard, so he should be as near as perfect (professionnaly speaking) to lead the american herd. As up to this day, he almost seems at the exact opposite of the Spectrum and that's what the american events of the last years reflect.

Peace out.

edit on 4-12-2015 by bigwig22 because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I could/can understand that. You have so many people in this country with no standards, moral compass and a be all/PC attitude, no right or wrong anymore...Law and government included. No sane person, knows who the "authorities" are. It'll just have to come down to, local community, taking care of themselves. Like in the old days, when America had standards.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is horrible. How are people so uneducated and dumb. Religion is not a race. Muslim is not a race. It is not racist to say things about a religion as it is a choice and anyone can join any religion any time they want to. You can not change your race (I personally believe we're all the same race, human, but for the argument I'll use this context).

All religions are terrible. I am against all religions but the Muslim religion has some things that are even worse making it the worst of them all.

Sure there are many peaceful Muslims out there I know that. But do you ever ask them why their ultimate role model is a child molester? A rapist, a murderer and slave owner? Yeah, that's their prophet the one who they all praise as if he was the best human ever alive. All of this is in their quran. Their prophet married a 6 year old child and had full intercourse with her when she was 9 years old. I imagine there was every other type of molestation going on before this as well, the guy was a despicable scumbag.

Why would anyone trust anyone who thinks that a rapist / pedophile is amazing? Why would anyone listen to anything that slimebag ever said? That's that type of questions you have to ask.

Whenever a Muslim says something they think is smart, I always have the same question. "Okay, but why do you worship a child molester? Why do you think this rapist, murderer and slaver is a good person?".
They will say something else stupid, then you just say again.. "Okay.. But you worship a pedophile.. why?"

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
we had a terrorist Jihad attack in California by Islamists .
Did you know that within minutes of the attack ‘our’ president immediately called for more ‘gun control’ instead of focusing on the vermin themselves.......
People – we are in a mess. We have a president who is seemingly hell bent on a war with Russia (don’t forget China…), all the while he is bringing in more and more Syrian (and other) Islamists into this nation while our southern borders pour in even more.
His cause and solution are ‘global warming’ and ‘gun control’.

Does anyone else see the absurdity of what’s going on? Or am I alone.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
in the same token, shouldnt neighbors/friends also report suspicious activity when it comes to other extremist groups here in the US before they go on a rampage and murder women and children in churches or abortion clinics?
is the standard different for homegrown terrorists? or is terrorism defined by one's religion only...
edit on 4-12-2015 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Sure they should! If you think any neighbour is doing something that may be related to terrorism and or harming others whatever their color or religion you should act on it. Do you have information against such a group that you want us to know?

If so, don't hold it back, tell someone!!

Peace out.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I really cant get over this whole part of the situation. But besides the racial part,

NEIGHBORS REPORTED MULTIPLE PEOPLE COMING IN AND OUT OF THE BOMB FACTORY,

WHY ARE THE FEDS SAYING THIS WASN'T A CELL? MULTIPLE PEOPLE IN THE BOMB FACTORY.

sorry for the caps, but isn't this flat out misdirection from the govt saying this was only these two, if there were witness reports of more? How can they just claim there's no evidence of a cell if there is clear evidence of multiple people in the bomb factory? I hope the media eats that up. The publics safety in the socal area is at high risk. I wanna hear more from those witnesses and ask them if they are concerned about the other people they saw in the bomb factory.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

A major lawsuit for reporting suspicious activity? If that's not definitive proof of a completely irrational fear, I don't know what is.

Aren't you the same guy who said that the folks who reported that black guy for waving around an assault rifle looking BB gun in Walmart should face serious consequences?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

NEIGHBORS REPORTED MULTIPLE PEOPLE COMING IN AND OUT OF THE BOMB FACTORY,

WHY ARE THE FEDS SAYING THIS WASN'T A CELL? MULTIPLE PEOPLE IN THE BOMB FACTORY.

VERY GOOD POINT.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join