It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

4.) Really? C'mon...the faceless mystery woman posts allegiance to ISIS right in the middle of the attack and there's no connection??? WOW!

Maybe she is the leader and was never actually on scene for the attack. Maybe she was orchestrating from the balcony, and still is.

There is no way they can confirm that the dead woman they are trying to pass off as his wife, is really her.

I think that is why they aren't showing any pictures of her, because they know if they do, everyone will know that the dead woman is not her.

Who is the dead woman? I think it is not that much of a mystery. She is the one of the 3 plus people involved in this attack, and probably the one that so many reported seeing running when they first starting reporting on the incident.

I think we are being hoodwinked.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Actually I am watching hardball and they are debating the "fiancé visa" they are now stating very clear that the fiancé visas could be the ticket for ISIS to infiltrate the US and getting recruits, they also said that the woman was the one with the training and the one that probably push her husband into becoming a martyr.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: IAMTAT

But they have his brother interviewed today on TV, trying to distance himself from his brother, in terms that they while brothers were not that close.

This makes no sense.

and we are supposed to believe that the family never saw Syed Farooks' wife's face?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Visa's, southern border, refugee's.

Hard telling just how many 'terrorists' are currently living here just waiting to pull what Jihad John, and Jihadi Jane did in SB.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That is something I don't believe, taking into consideration that when these people are within family the women do not cover their faces.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

4.) Really? C'mon...the faceless mystery woman posts allegiance to ISIS right in the middle of the attack and there's no connection??? WOW!

Maybe she is the leader and was never actually on scene for the attack. Maybe she was orchestrating from the balcony, and still is.

There is no way they can confirm that the dead woman they are trying to pass off as his wife, is really her.

I think that is why they aren't showing any pictures of her, because they know if they do, everyone will know that the dead woman is not her.

Who is the dead woman? I think it is not that much of a mystery. She is the one of the 3 plus people involved in this attack, and probably the one that so many reported seeing running when they first starting reporting on the incident.

I think we are being hoodwinked.

I think you might be on to something with this.
Has anyone seen a photo of the brother's wife? NOT with Syed Farook?
edit on 4-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Wash Post article explaining the process...

LINK

included is a chart sourced from DHS:

LINK

edit on Fri, 04 Dec 2015 18:28:30 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I am afraid that today my husband and I were discussing that same issue, while I am sure that in our nation is many Middle eastern people living in peace and harmony, we are learning that those that can kill us do to following their radical believes could be anywhere around us, we can not tell who is who anymore.

That is the sad part of the whole thing.

Also now for the first time the reality of how ISIS is recruiting people is coming forward, the government is no telling us the truth, ISIS is already in America.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Should we implement anti-mask laws now? I may be wrong, but I think the KKK were forbidden from wearing hoods in public. Should we nip this in the bud before all these women begin parading around in public masked by their burqas.

Listening to the news tonight, I was struck by the fact that nobody could identify her at all. They said she attended a mosque of 500 and NOBODY in that mosque could describe her appearance...not even her voice!!

Before this gets out of hand, I think they should not be allowed to cover their entire face in public.

link   
No mother is going to let her son bring a wife into her house and she not be allowed to see her face.

So if she never saw her face, maybe it wasn't a she, and maybe she wasn't his wife.

As far as how many are here, at the rate they seem to be able to recruit the both native born Muslims, and American converts, I would say a startling amount. But don't you dare speak of it.

If you do it will be "Off with your head!"

link   
I think I married a terrorist

Who knows what is going on.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Jonjonj because: comma full stop

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well, the way things are going you could be correct. It's possible I guess.

As a matter of fact, my mind is open to just about anything at this point!!!

This whole story line is better than anything Stephen King could ever come up with!

I think the authorities and the government are on the run on this one...just as much as the Islamic terrorists are.

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The second link is not working for me, but I read the first one, right now the MSNBC are talking about how the fiancé visas are given, while the article talks of a process that seem sensible and very clear, the expert talking right now said that things are not followed the way they should, like everything in this nation is always those that turn the eye sometimes. But the main factor is how ISIS is using this way to get into the US.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Should we implement anti-mask laws now? I may be wrong, but I think the KKK were forbidden from wearing hoods in public. Should we nip this in the bud before all these women begin parading around in public masked by their burqas.

Listening to the news tonight, I was struck by the fact that nobody could identify her at all. They said she attended a mosque of 500 and NOBODY in that mosque could describe her appearance...not even her voice!!

Before this gets out of hand, I think they should not be allowed to cover their entire face in public.

That would probably be a religious infringement.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: queenofswords

That would probably be a religious infringement.

Screw religious infringement!!

You can't wear a ski mask into a bank!!

link   
The whole story is really getting depressing.
I don't think we have heard half of what will end up coming out.

link   

edit on 12/4/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: Double post...again

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
oh now the FBI has the investigation, here comes the cover up

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The chart can be seen in the first link..

there were over 43K approved fiance visas in 2014 after a period of years that were from the 24K-32K range...

a significant spike last year... which in the end could mean nothing, but I sure do hope that the State Dept is going to review that process, to be more diligent in vetting out the applications, considering Malik's went through with a non existent Pakistani address and actually went through the entire process from fiance status to being granted permanent status this summer...

edit on Fri, 04 Dec 2015 18:33:44 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join