It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything says you're the Messiah, what do you do?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
You go to the nurse and ask her to tell the doctor that your medications are not working and have her speak to the doctor and get the dosage raised before you really harm anyone else.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MoshiachIusDei

I don't think the Jewish Messiah as expected is equivalent tot he Antichrist in the Christian tradition. Rather, there are the images of 144,000 young male Jews who appear in Chapter 7 of Revelation, long before the Second Coming and also before the rising of the beast. Strangely how they were ignored by most scholars, or at best said to be the end times jewish coverts to christianity after the rapture...Having their cosmic role that spreads after the rising of the beast, in chapter 14, they are much more than that.

Perhaps the expected Jewish Messiah is one of them, their leader, or leader of some group of them. After all, 144,000 are quite many and they may have internal hierarchy so to speak.

The Jewish rabbis expect every day now the arrival of the messiah. These days,a new scroll was published 200 years old, that present the messiah as a man of art and especially music, medicine, and peace negotiations, not a warrior. Even Gog and Magog war is seen as symbolic in those scrolls of a prominent rabbi 200y ago. I started a new thread about it, throwing my own suggestion who of the contemporary Jewish young singers could be that man. Strangely why, my thread from Prophecy forum was sent to Dreams and predictions forum, as if I dreamed it. Good, may be it is the case. After all that young man may have nothing to do with the Messiah. Or he might be one of the 144,000. You might be one, or anyone who reads here. If you want to have a look, pls visit www.abovetopsecret.com... Jewish Messiah personal character revealed in ancient scroll, my best guess of his name

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Rabbi Kanievsky a top council rabbi at senior age, repeatedly said the messiah would show himself in year 5776 that ends on Oct 2, 2016. Less than 2 months. Other prominent rabbis practically support him by making official meetings with him that are carried out by the Israeli Media such as Breaking Israel News. Kanievski said the messiah is already among us. I.e. most surely he has seen the man and has been convinced it is he the Jewish expected messiah.

Whether a young singer is the appointed one, if we take the prophecy of rabbi Nachman of 18 century of a man dedicated to music (and even to new kind of music as he said), or whether another musician he would be? Physician with unknown cures for all illnesses? Another thing, that he would be rather young person, transpires from the latest published prophecy of rabbi Nachman, and not a person clothed in rabbi's clothes.

I elaborate in the thread linked above why it seems reasonable for me that person to be among the famous Jewish boy band M Generation with its long time soloist Kailand Novak (now 19-20 + years old). It might be a wrong guess of course.

As I said in the previous post if there are 144,000 appointed Jews for our times, then there might be many more persons who have the qualifications of the messiah. Not necessarily only those who are visible on the stages of music halls.

The non-happening would be a disaster much bigger than the fundamental christians envision in the rise of NWO leader as they call him...We have 500 days according to French minister speaking side by side with Kerry infront of the White House. Those 500 days expired. Practically we live extra time and we don't know when the deadline is being set.

Kailand Novak performs "Humanity" of Scorpions

Scorpions original performance 2007, watch the background scenes! Together with the lyrics, it is practically a doomsday announcement. Expected by a hard rock group indeed. But now, covered by the promising Jewish singer of the band known of performance of traditional beautiful Jewish songs! That comes to tell us something is going on that soon will transpire.

In my thread I received quite many attacks as the messiah is the antichrist (as if I personally make his propaganda may be, who knows what they mean), because...Jesus said so. Jesus never ever said so! Even less for his brethren Jews who are supposed to say "blessed is He who comes IN THE NAME of the Lord" and not to say "blessed is Jesus the Lord". Why that difference, repeated on every Sanctus in every catholic and other mass? Because Jesus will send someone else. May be exactly the 144,000 firstfruits. They should be acclaimed with "Blessed is he who comes IN THE NAME of the Lord" as precondition for Jesus' own Second Coming. The timing known to the Father only, and not to the fundamentalist christians who believe they hold the finger of God and command time and history. They sound pity with their attempts to bring down Jesus sooner by appointing an antichrist sooner, the one according to their tastes. Thanks God most of Christians do not buy that craziness. Most Christians are normal people who want to live happily and normally, and who would acclaim whoever God sends to show them the way out of the current world deadlock.
edit on 14-8-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MoshiachIusDei

Id try and bring pease and prosperity to earth and do a cleanse of the plant and get rid of everyone diabolical.... brutally. And then wed all live happily ever after.... The End

Howerever the truth of the matter is that i and pretty much all people who are the Messiah in this threads context would end up being corrupt by power and end up like the King of Babylon in Isaiah.

Coomba98

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join