It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Begins Injecting Children with Mercury...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

This is abject BULL#.

Really? Natural News? They are worse than BIN.

No one is "injecting kids with mercury".

rationalwiki.org...

NaturalNews.com (formerly Newstarget) is an anti-science conspiracy website founded by Mike Adams (self-labeled "The Health Ranger") which promotes numerous alternative medicines and assorted woo.[2] Even other quacks think it's a quack site.[3]
The site particularly specializes in vaccine denialism and woo,[4] AIDS/HIV denialism,[5] quack cancer treatments,[6] and conspiracy theories about "Big Pharma"[7] and modern medicine in toto.
Furthermore, Adams supports quantum woo, specifically quantum healing[8] and quantum consciousness.[9] NaturalNews advances a hard green position, even though the site also promotes global warming denialism.[10] To top it off, Adams promotes conspiracy theories about gun control.[11]
If you cite NaturalNews on any matter whatsoever, you are almost certainly wrong.

Don't quote ANYTHING on this site unless you are deliberately trying to look like an idiot.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Being a resident of California, no one is pushing anything any more than they have in the last 10 years. No one has told my nephew, of whom I'm a legal guardian, to get a flu shot. No requirement for it, no other mention than the casual media suggestions.

But, to the OP...
It would've been more sensational had you written "every child gets their Mercury shot laden with flu vaccine".

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

California Begins Injecting Children with Mercury...

In my day, We stood in 17 mile long lines too be injected with aluminum formaldehydes, synthetic leads, uranium emulsifiers, plutonium fluorides and DDT gelatins with red dye #2...
And that was the way it was, And We Liked it...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

well so what? extremely small amounts of ethylmercury directly into the blood stream still has no long-term side effects.

im still waiting for the anti-vaccine people to produce actual proof that vaccines cause great harm to a population.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

What does rationalwiki have to say about one of modern medicine's greatest SNIP-ups?
rationalwiki.org...

Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure and form of psychosurgery. A lobotomy involves scraping away most connections to the prefrontal cortex.[1] Ever since the inception of the procedure, it has been controversial, but for decades it was commonly used to "treat" manic depression, schizophrenia, and other mental illnesses. The procedure has come under fire for having ill side effects, and occasionally for failing to treat mental illnesses

Yup, looks like the sugar coated nonsense I expected...

Look man, Natural News isn't anti-science. They're anti-Big Money Modern "Medicine," which is interesting because BMMM has long ago abdicated the Hypocratic Oath in favor of the almighty Dollar. Natural News makes no money sharing tried and true homeopathic remedies and preventatives which kept mankind alive and well for many, many centuries longer than today's sawbones have. What is more scientific:
"We're going to throw a chemical cocktail at a problem which has no chemical test to define it, and though that cocktail may push somebody right off the deep end, causing them to completely snap, we're also going to pay Washington DC lots of money to pass laws protecting us from recrimination."
or
"Vitamin D and Zinc deficiencies are often tested and verified in people with depression. Providing these two supplements in their proper form can mitigate these deficiencies and gain measurable benefits in their biochemical processes."

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

BS and I find this rather a trite comparison.

Another source

I find it interesting how much people want to believe that they are "Fighting the Power" because of things they don't understand.

Another source

Why is it so hard for anti-vaxxers to seek actual information? Why is it so hard to accept that you are being lied to, not by the people who make the vaccines, but by the people who profit off of ignorance like natural news?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: F4guy

Accumulation does not occur with ethyl mercury (CH3CH2Hg), which is what is in Thimerisol, the preservative in multi-dose flu vaccine.

At least thats what we are told , right ? How does one verify ? From the same chemical companies that produce the vaccine ?
My outlook :
1) Question everything
2) Trust in God , all others have to pay cash...

One can verify by successfully passing 2 semesters of organic chemistry, at least one of physical chemistry and some advanced biochem. Or by looking at the differences between an ethyl goup in ethyl alcohol and the methyl group in methyl alcohol. Ethanol(whiskey, vodka, etc.)l gives you a pleasant buzz, Mrthanol (wood alcohol) is great for powering Indy cars but will kill you because it accumulates and forms formic acid.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

My doctor tries pushing it on me every year during my physical. I always say no, and he just laughs and says he will have to pick his battles elsewhere. I've never had them and I rely on my own immune system to fight it. If my luck runs out, I guess it's my time to go.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Why's it so hard for you to realize that you're being lied to by the companies making billions of dollars off of these vaccines and the government officials who were former employees of said companies?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
My wife and I both just had flu shots.

Zero issues.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: F4guy

Accumulation does not occur with ethyl mercury (CH3CH2Hg), which is what is in Thimerisol, the preservative in multi-dose flu vaccine.

At least thats what we are told , right ? How does one verify ? From the same chemical companies that produce the vaccine ?
My outlook :
1) Question everything
2) Trust in God , all others have to pay cash...

One can verify by successfully passing 2 semesters of organic chemistry, at least one of physical chemistry and some advanced biochem. Or by looking at the differences between an ethyl goup in ethyl alcohol and the methyl group in methyl alcohol. Ethanol(whiskey, vodka, etc.)l gives you a pleasant buzz, Mrthanol (wood alcohol) is great for powering Indy cars but will kill you because it accumulates and forms formic acid.

Well , let me sum it up. I am not anti-vaccination . However , the addition of potentially dangerous elements to ANY product just where they do not have to toss it as quick as they would without this dangerous potential is what I am against . And the addition of these "preservatives" is not about medication , which I could understand if it was .It is all about making more money. That is my problem with the entire deal .

(post by NautPsycho removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

do you think the medical industry should be making less money? im sure that's good for any nation, right? a weak health care system.

why dont you whine about the fat cats on wall street and leave the doctors alone, after all, who else will cure the sick?

WELL DOCTORS ARE POISONING US

prove it
edit on 30-11-2015 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

good and that's your right. But the state does NOT have the authority to force me to give my kids something.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

I remember staying home as a kid for 5 to 10 days when coming down with the flu, measles, chickenpox etc... Today kids are rushed into doctor's offices at the first sign of a sniffle. We ate with dirty hands when we were with friends and always complained and dragged our feet when our parents would tell us to go wash our hands before dinner. Our bodies simply adjusted to the bacteria. We didn't have anti-bacteria soap or needed antibiotics back then! Now we're told too much anti-bacteria soap reduces our own bodies immune system.

You know what, it didn't feel good when we were sick, but WE LIKED IT! Why? Because we got to stay home from school and watch cartoons!

Dana Carvey, lol, he was one of the greats on SNL. He was my favorite.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

wrong, WE force you to feed your kid. we force you to educate your kid. i know you don't want anyone to force your kid to be healthy, but is that such a bad thing considering how nasty diseases can be to a SOCIETY that you live in?

im sure no one would care about how healthy your kid is if they never interacted with the general population.
edit on 30-11-2015 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NautPsycho

You are everything wrong with the World.

This is exactly the mature and rational response I expect to receive.

Well said.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Actually studies have shown chlorine to cause arterial scarring which is the REAL danger in having high cholesterol. Arterial scarring gives the cholesterol a place to stick and then other cholesterol molecdules stick the ones that are caught in the scarring and cause blockages.

But they say it's good for you, wouldn't want you to get bacteria and let your immune system actually DO it's job now would we?

Jaden

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: skoalman88

Why's it so hard for you to realize that you're being lied to by the companies making billions of dollars off of these vaccines and the government officials who were former employees of said companies?

It's really easy to make money off of lies if you know millions of people will believe them. You should keep that in mind when you cite former politicians and employees of companies that make vaccines.

That said, I understand chemistry and know how to read a scientific paper.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I just did a little quick reading, and it does seem like there is a big CDC push this year on flu shots..."because it's so much better this year."

Along the way, I found some things about how now more and more workplaces are making it a condition of employment, aside from the usual hospitals and such where it might make more sense.

Soon there probably won't be a choice.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join