It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Ohio governor destroys Trump in rant: ‘He’s not going to be the nominee

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

An animated John Kasich (R-OH) lit into GOP front-runner Donald Trump Sunday morning, saying the billionaire businessman has offended practically everyone in the country before boldly asserting “he is not going to be the GOP nominee.”

Appearing on ABC’s This Week, the Ohio governor turned from talking about the battlegrounds in the Middle East to the fight for the GOP presidential nomination where he trails Trump by a hefty margin.

Kasinch probably has a handle on the GOP mind set.

“It’s about having a leader who unifies the country,” Kasich began. “I mean Trump has criticized and insulted women, Hispanics, Muslims, and reporters … Martha, I know you’re offended by this. We need a leader who brings us together, not a leader that’s separating us, one group from another.”

imo it was the grand design all along. Trump was brilliant in his performance.

Jeb in 16

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Kasich is an establishment a-hole so you are probably right.

Sounds like our votes don't matter.

I am ashamed to say this man is Governor of Ohio.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Well if a guy pulling single digits said it on a liberal talk show, it must be true. Good thing Trump has his own money, otherwise the mega owners, oops I mean Donors, would let him wither on the vine.
edit on 30-11-2015 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
As an Ohioan..... If my choices for the right this year are Trump and Kasich...... I know which party I won't be voting with.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Kasich is an establishment a-hole so you are probably right.

Sounds like our votes don't matter.

I am ashamed to say this man is Governor of Ohio.

Do you dispute what Kasich said? Has Trump not offended all of the groups mentioned and presented himself as the prime candidate if he was representing the Asshole Party?

Kasich understands that not only do we need a strong leader, but also one that has the ability to be diplomatic.

Diplomacy is not in Trump's lexicon and Kasich is right.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So far every time Mr. Trump was been attacked by his GOP rivals or the Press, it has back fired and made him more popular. Governor Kasich of Ohio is a member of the GOP Establishment who despite his best efforts hasn't gotten anywhere this election cycle. Even the big Republican donors are unwilling to go after Mr. Trump as they know it will most likely back fire and propel him even higher in the Polls. Their best bet is if Mr. Trump takes himself out, which so far has yet to happen.

Under normal circumstances Mr. Trump would never stand a chance, but given that both political parties have screwed the American people over so much over that last decade, we reject the establishment. We have had enough of being told what we should do or not do, who we should vote or not vote for, we are tired of being lied to and are tired of the same old type of candidates year, after year, after year.

So we the people are looking for the biggest middle finger we can find the will stick it to the establishment of both political parties, and Mr. Trump is that man. There are no "rich" political donors behind him, so we know he is not bought and paid for like all the other politicians running. We finally have a candidate who say it like it is and and is not afraid to give his opinion, unlike the other who have to us a focus group before telling us what they think.

Only time will tell if Mr. Trump can get the nomination, but given the turn out of people that show up at his rallies, there is a political storm brewing, the like of which we this nation has not seen in generations.

TRUMP/CRUZ 2016 ! ! !

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Kasich is a Wall Street, Koch brothers puppet, Last thing we need.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The GOP is about uniting the country? The delusion lives on.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I need a President that tells the truth and makes the tough decisions.

We don't need another puppet of the elite.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The GOP is about uniting the country? The delusion lives on.

Well, the Dems certainly haven't done it so why not?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Kasich is a Wall Street, Koch brothers puppet, Last thing we need.

Kasich , with the "stuff" he has been saying lately , appears to be retaliating against the other candidates as if he is jealous of them doing better in the polls. He has made himself irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I encourage everyone to not listen to any MSM not even fox about what Trump said or did, and just go to a trump event and see it for yourself. Not to disturb it but to just listen. I did and was pleasantly surprised it was not at all as the Media is making it out to be. You will be surprised too.

edit on 30-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Well if a guy pulling single digits said it on a liberal talk show, it must be true. Good thing Trump has his own money, otherwise the mega owners, oops I mean Donors, would let him wither on the vine.

You do know that Trump is taking campaign donations right? Trump hasn't spent a single dollar of his own money on his campaign since June. He's pretty quiet about who his backers are too while publicly attacking others backers. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

nice try buddy

i would rather get my bouncers and rollers run over by a car

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I need a President that tells the truth and makes the tough decisions.

We don't need another puppet of the elite.

I agree, but I don't believe Trump is an honest person.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Of course Trump is going to be president. Among the Republican base they don't want an establishment candidate and we all know the FBI is going to frog march Hillary out of a rally and into a jail cell. And without Hillary who really can the Democrats field as a candidate this year?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Of course Trump is going to be president. Among the Republican base they don't want an establishment candidate and we all know the FBI is going to frog march Hillary out of a rally and into a jail cell. And without Hillary who really can the Democrats field as a candidate this year?

You can't win an election just by exciting the base voters. It is imperative to get the swing vote. The moderates, who sometimes vote GOP, and sometimes vote Dem. IF (and it's a huge if) Trump were to actually get the GOP nomination, the rhetoric he throws out now, won't fly for ten seconds in a Presidential campaign. Look back at how utterly Romney failed to gain the swing vote, based on his words and complete disregard for anyone outside the GOP base. Well, Romney is a puppy compared to Trump and the garbage he spews.

The fact is, whoever can gain the moderate vote will win the election. Throwing out extreme views, left or right, especially when it comes to social issues, is a campaign death sentence.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: pavil

You do know that Trump is taking campaign donations right? Trump hasn't spent a single dollar of his own money on his campaign since June. He's pretty quiet about who his backers are too while publicly attacking others backers. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Normally I would but his fundraising has been almost nothing compared to others. Fundraising totals Oct 2015

None of the big money GOP donors are with him.....yet.
edit on 30-11-2015 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Nor is he emotionally stable..not who you want in charge of anything of consequence.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Wow, as awesome as that sounds, what strain are you smoking? I want some.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join