It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris as false flag....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It's been in my mind from the beginning. That the Paris attacks, so unlike these attacks tend to be, were planned and executed by people with power over government agencies - likely corporate entities with the 'assistance' of 'intelligence' agencies.

I don't believe everything is a conspiracy and consider most, surely not all, these events just a confluence of forces.

But the 'drive-by' shootings and shootings in situ sound more like a militarized force attack. The 'bombing(s)' were carried out in an amateur fashion and we know non-state actors have vast practical experience that would have been passed on to their foreign agents where they the instigators.

Personally, I think a false flag to clamp down on 'demonstrations' surrounding the climate summit.

Closing borders, shutting down 'liberal' internet sites and now placing known environmental activists under 'house arrest' until the day after the talks close.

French police have placed 24 activists under 'house arrest' ahead of the major UN climate warming COP21 talks starting near Paris next week.

The French interior ministry said Friday the government was trying to prevent the activists from demonstrating ahead of the COP21 conference, but their lawyers and Amnesty International accused the government of abusing the 'state of emergency' put into effect after the Paris attacks.

www.commondreams.org...

There also seems to be a news blackout on an Indonesian forest fire that is being called the "the biggest man-made environmental disaster of the 21st century".

During since August - August mind you:

As the countries are preparing to meet at Paris climate conference to discuss new commitments on curbing carbon emission, a large area of forest land has been burning in South Asia since August, releasing as much daily emission of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases as the entire U.S. economy.

Apparently only The Guardian is covering it.

www.commondreams.org...

I really do believe that this attack in Paris was staged by 'the establishment' in order to shut down ever-growing popular climate demonstrations around the world. Demonstrations that are bringing to seriously worry that same 'establishment'.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

It's been in my mind from the beginning. That the Paris attacks, so unlike these attacks tend to be, were planned and executed by people with power over government agencies - likely corporate entities with the 'assistance' of 'intelligence' agencies.

There is absolute nothing that point towards that.

All the attackers would need to coordinate the execution of their plot is synchronized watches.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

They needed a bit more then that, but I still agree there isn't much to point to false flag.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

SARCASM AHEAD

Oh, I forgot they used encrypted internet communications to synchronized their watches.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I read the article about the forest fire and I was shocked. Thank you for sharing it.

What I am wondering, is, if mostly liberal internet sites have been closed and if mainly climate activists been
been placed under house arrest? I mean in comparison to other types?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

They needed a bit more then that, but I still agree there isn't much to point to false flag.

Not much though.

Guns - rather easy to get your hands on without the authorities noticing

Explosives - less easy, but I think that if I really tried, I could get my hands on some. I would probably raise some red flags in the process though. But still, it is not THAT hard.

I could probably with relative ease get in contact with someone "useful" in Sweden without raising suspicion, and Sweden - especially in gangland Malmö just across the no-passport-border from Copenhagen - has loads of sellers and buyers of the stuff. So I imagine that anyone determined and willing to take a certain amount of risk (and depraved enough to actually carrying out thing sort of thing) would see this step as no problem at all.

Coordination - "Oy mate, you go there, I go here, let's say at eight fifteen pm tomorrow night, alright? Okay, let's synchronize Swatches"

That is pretty much it is it not? It does not have to be more complicated than that - not counting the radicalization/stirring enough hatred part of course. That part is twisted.

Anyway, it is low tech, low key, low price. You pretty much only need those (S)watches to be synchronized.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

SARCASM AHEAD

Oh, I forgot they used encrypted internet communications to synchronized their watches.

Everyone uses encrypted internet communications today. Nothing suspicious about that. In fact it would almost be more suspicious if they did not encrypt their communication!

That is NOT a sign of a false flag operation.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Think you are over simplifing it a bit. Doubt you really know how easy it is to get guns and explosives without anyone knowing in France.
Like sure you can explain it all you want and make it sound simple but there is talking about it and then executing it.

I'll just agree to disagree that this attack was just as simple as synching some watches.
We both agree it doesn't point to a FF.

edit on thSun, 29 Nov 2015 16:07:26 -0600America/Chicago1120152680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Think you are over simplifing it a bit. Doubt you really know how easy it is to get guns and explosives without anyone knowing in France.

I'll just agree to disagree that this attack was just as simple as synching some watches.
We both agree it doesn't point to a FF.

Yes, I am over simplyfing it a bit, that is true.

But the thing is that with these open borders you do not have to get the guns and explosives in France. Anywhere within the EU will do. And exploitation of the open borders is also precisely what we saw - much if the operation was based in Belgium, not France, making it next to impossible for French intelligence to pick up on, while being just as convenient for the attackers as being in France.
edit on 29-11-2015 by DupontDeux because: spelling and stuff.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I also think that the recent Paris attacks were a flag event or rather planned event. The CIA they knew these where coming but allowed these events to occur because they needed to present a "solution" to the problem they knew was coming.

I think that might have been the case with the Paris attacks and the immediate actions put in effect thereafter...

Paris Attacks: Another False Flag? Sifting through the Evidence

edit on 29-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I was interested with the why's of the attacks as well .In reading a unrelated piece I stumbled across some info in the comment section related to a question from another as to why the author (Pepe Escobar) had not been seen on Asian Times as of late ...Pepe had posted on his facebook page

Paris Terror Attscks – How ISIS Profits

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL MY READERS

This is my last piece for Asia Times. It was published on Monday. Keep it as a souvenir. The original has “vanished” from the Asia Times website, as many readers alerted me.

This is the end of a long, convoluted and ultimately very sad story that has been dragging on since December 2014. And it’s all about the information war. You will all hear the true, in-depth story at an appropriate time.

Heartfelt thanks to all of you, readers from all over the world who have been following me for years. And as many of you know, I’m still open for business at RT, Sputnik, TomDispatch, Counterpunch, Information Clearing House, etc..

I like his writing and often or did visit Asian Times to see what they had but the removal of the artical in question I wanted to track down and read ....I found it ..

Paris Terror Attacks — How ISIS Profits
The ultimate desired result of the terror attacks by ISIS (now being called Daesh) is 'boots on the ground' in Syria. The West wants it so they can topple Assad; and ISIS so they can fight the 'crusader' infidel
russia-insider.com... He does make a very good case for the why .....peace

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You still have to get them to France though, and open borders doesn't mean that you can just walk over with out going through some sort of border check. You don't plan on just not getting checked out, though that is obviously a possibility.
So you also have to plan on how to make sure you will be able to get your supplies across. And if you think it would be as simple as loading it in a car and going across then lets definitely end this convo.

And when you plan it in one country and plan to carry it out in another, now you have two intels to not get found out by.
I know France wouldn't really be looking for it in Belgium, but Belgium would there and then France would be once you get into their country.

TL;DR It is isn't as simple as synchronizing watches.
Thought a complicated plan does not point to a FF.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I read the article about the forest fire and I was shocked. Thank you for sharing it.

What I am wondering, is, if mostly liberal internet sites have been closed and if mainly climate activists been
been placed under house arrest? I mean in comparison to other types?

I don't know whether other 'types' of activists are being 'contained' or not. Officially they are focused on environmental activists because of the huge numbers planing on demonstrating in Paris during the Climate Summit. Closing borders, rounding up 'ring-leaders', blocking internet communication will radically cut the number of demonstrators in the city. Ostensibly, it's to 'prevent' further possible terrorist attacks. But well - 'the establishment' labels environmental activists as capital terrorists.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Not much though.

Guns - rather easy to get your hands on without the authorities noticing

Explosives - less easy, but I think that if I really tried, I could get my hands on some. I would probably raise some red flags in the process though. But still, it is not THAT hard.

I could probably with relative ease get in contact with someone "useful" in Sweden without raising suspicion, and Sweden - especially in gangland Malmö just across the no-passport-border from Copenhagen - has loads of sellers and buyers of the stuff. So I imagine that anyone determined and willing to take a certain amount of risk (and depraved enough to actually carrying out thing sort of thing) would see this step as no problem at all.

Coordination - "Oy mate, you go there, I go here, let's say at eight fifteen pm tomorrow night, alright? Okay, let's synchronize Swatches"

That is pretty much it is it not? It does not have to be more complicated than that - not counting the radicalization/stirring enough hatred part of course. That part is twisted.

Anyway, it is low tech, low key, low price. You pretty much only need those (S)watches to be synchronized.

If it is so delightfully simple as you imply - why are there so few coordinated attacks? Most 'terrorist' attacks are single attacks, a single person or a handful, attacking a single venue. Multi-venue attacks are fairly rare.

This is just too convenient for 'the man' to crack down on democratic freedoms of speech and assembly and travel.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

SARCASM AHEAD

Everyone uses encrypted internet communications today. Nothing suspicious about that. In fact it would almost be more suspicious if they did not encrypt their communication!

That is NOT a sign of a false flag operation.

Too literal by far. Don't understand scrams.

It's the rulers saying they used encrypted communication (that above the day-to-day encryption used by all of us), the terrorists and that because they did the 'government' should ban encryption that they cannot access.

There is no - evidence of plotting by special encryption methods.

Don't let a good tragedy go to waste.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

I also think that the recent Paris attacks were a flag event or rather planned event. The CIA they knew these where coming but allowed these events to occur because they needed to present a "solution" to the problem they knew was coming.

I think that might have been the case with the Paris attacks and the immediate actions put in effect thereafter...

So sorry, I didn't see your post.... I will venture there post haste.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Its very easy for third parties to hire actors for terrorist drills and set off the explosives remotely. Not saying its the case in France but its a possibility that should never be overlooked. Given that all the terrorist die we can never really be sure.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

So sorry, I didn't see your post.... I will venture there post haste.

Closing this one.

top topics

join