It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Israeli Colonel Who Never Was

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Inside the piece the op posted is not a story that a jew was fighting with ISIS .

The implication was not that a Jew was fighting for ISIS, the explicit point to the lie was to create the impression that ISIS was created and directed by Mossad. For example:

The UN documents showed that the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) were maintaining regular contact with members of the so-called Islamic State since May of 2013. The IDF stated that this was only for medical care for civilians, but the deception was broken when the UNDOF observers identified direct contact between IDF forces and ISIS soldiers, including giving medical care to ISIS fighters. Observations even included the transfer of two crates from the IDF to ISIS forces, the contents of which have not been confirmed. Further the UN report identified what the Syrians label a “crossing point of forces between Israel and ISIS,” a point of concern UNDOF brought before the UN Security Council.

journal-neo.org...

Wow! The UN observers have actually seen the IDF making contact with ISIS?

No. Here is a link to the actual report:

UN Report

It documents interactions between the Israel Defence Force (IDF) and Syrians on the other side of the fence. Many involve sheperds and civilians. A few involve armed men. Nowhere does the report claim that any of the interactions involved terrorists or members of Islamic State. That claim was added by propagandists to incriminate Israel. Given that "ISIS" does not control territory in the Golan, there was almost certainly no sraeli contact with them. The cross border encounters probably included humanitarian packages for the refugees near the border, and possibly arms in exchange for intelligence possibly even with Assad's troops. We don't know who they are. Remember, contraband has always found ways to cross borders.
edit on 27-11-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

the explicit point to the lie was to create the impression that ISIS was created and directed by Mossad.
I am not sure if you use any salt when reading ,but you might try some .Up until now the creator of ISIS has varied and can only said to be tptb with finger prints from many places . Even if you took the (follow the money ) approach you may not get to him/them because they print money from nothing and then load it on pallets ,ship it off to countries that have none and spread it around to their preferred groups . Heck you can create a group with enough money ..
.Choosing a group that would be willing to do what ISIS has been doing is something else . Having them to do what you want them to do requires leaders that are just not coming from a grass roots kind of a creation .Having the US to avoid bombing you and allowing your movement to grow cant be done at the grass roots level . ISIS is a Nation destroyer and so who benefits .? .... Well in the case of Syria it might be the other oil producers in order to get their oil to Europe .It could work to create a greater Israel ,territorial wise . It could help Turkey surround the Kurds and not have to deal with them becoming more autonomous.

Funny thing is that weather CIA or Mossaud or other groups ,they are not giving us much information of any value .They are much better at suppressing information or any number of other means for us not to know whats up .We see stories appear for a brief moment and then a counter narrative created with a barrage of misdirection until the story is so buried it vanishes never to be seen again .

Look at what Snowden did . Look at what he had to do to do it . He would be dead if he hadn't chose any other country or would have ended up like Manning . Wow showing your armed forces killing people like that cant get out and not have negative effects .The only way that makes sense is if you want to create people to really hate you and are willing to join any with a gun to take revenge . These young people joining ISIS are not smart but they are not stupid ,despite doing stupid things . They are angry and because they are angry their mind is open to all manner of evil .

I don't get angry with stories in the op .Even to peddle a untruth requires so kind of truth . Like you say ,we don't know whats going across the borders and for what reason they may be .We just know that stuff does and for a reason .We are not going to find the smoking gun in the middle east because it's all fragments that can be interpreted in different ways .We have a justice system that sends innocent people to jail not because of guilt but because we can . We also see the guilty go free not because they should but because we can .

peace

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I am not sure if you use any salt when reading ,but you might try some .

The OP was the result of applying massive amounts of salt, and investigating the story until I found its roots and branches. In doing so, I established an actual fact. The story that has been spread through the Anti-Israel, Anti-American, Anti-Atlanticist, Anti-Semitic echo chamber is an outright lie. And that's a fact.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Well as a matter of fact there is this story .
Seeing you supplied the UN report I guess I should thank you .It got me to thinking that maybe that wasn't the report we may have been needing so off I went . Funny what you can find when you are looking for other things eh .

New UN report reveals collaboration between Israel and Syrian rebels . www.jpost.com...

"The new documents show that Israel has been doing more than simply treating wounded Syrian civilians in hospitals.Now, a report from the UN Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) reveals that Israel has been working closely with Syrian rebels in the Golan Heights and have kept close contact over the past 18 months. The report was submitted to the UN Security Council at the beginning of the month.

The documents show that Israel has been doing more than simply treating wounded Syrian civilians in hospitals. This and a few past reports have described transfer of unspecified supplies from Israel to the Syrian rebels, and sightings of IDF soldiers meeting with the Syrian opposition east of the green zone, as well as incidents when Israeli soldiers opened up the fence to allow Syrians through who did not appear to be injured.

At one point, a small tent city was erected around 300 meters away from the Israeli sector for about 70 families of Syrian deserters, the report said.

The Syrian army then sent a letter of complaint to UNDOF, warning them to evacuate the camp or it would be considered a target, and claiming that terrorists were using the camp to cross into Israel.

Israel’s health ministry says around 1,000 Syrians have received treatment in Golan hospitals, but maintains that only civilians are treated. The UNDOF report, on the other hand, says they have seen Israelis treating civilians as well as insurgents, including members of al-Qaida and Islamic State.

The report said UNDOF “observed at least 10 wounded persons being transferred by armed members of the opposition from the Bravo side across the cease-fire line.”

UNDOF has monitored the Golan Heights buffer zone between Israel and Syria since 1974. Six countries contributed to the 1,200-strong brigade.

UNDOF peacekeepers have been the target of kidnappings and attacks carried out by al-Qaida on the Syrian side since September, causing hundreds of troops to withdraw to across Israeli border.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Naturally, Israel will do what it needs to do to keep its northern border secure. Supporting terrorists would not do that. Helping Syrian refugees and defectors might buy them popular good will. Patching up people fighting Hezbollah is most definitely in their interest. The enemy of my enemy, etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Well then it's not that big of a step to think that they also help any terrorist group to fulfill their objectives ,like Assud must go . Look the operation needed trucks that could carry big guns ...no problem ,how about a bunch of new Toyota's . Need weapons and amo ? no problem we will dump 40 tons of the stuff . Hey how about getting us some of that free oil .No problem we will truck it to Turkey and get some more guns bombs and more fighters . We can even supply passports ...This is too big of a operation for some crazy nut bar grass roots movement without the help and coordination of some very big actors working behind a cloak of legitimacy . Oh and thinking of playing the anti Semitic card was real rich seeing it was the Jerusalem post that produced the story ...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Well then it's not that big of a step to think that they also help any terrorist group to fulfill their objectives ,like Assud must go .

Would you help a group that thinks you need to be exterminated like vermin? That's how Hezbollah feels, that's how Quds Force feels, and that's how ISIL feels. At the moment, they are fighting over whether Syria is going to be Sunni or Shi'a. Whoever wins will be coming for Israel next.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Well then it's not that big of a step to think that they also help any terrorist group to fulfill their objectives ,like Assud must go .

I find it funny you say that, because if I remember correctly you had no problem with Russia helping terrorist fight in Ukraine when they said the Nazi Ukraine government must go.

But it's different in Syria right?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Now what terrorist group would that be ? The people living in the east ? the doctors lawyers miners ? Or was it the people that were part of the Ukrainian military that decided to fight for their people . Oh and I think there is this thing called the Minsk agreement supposedly signed buy someone from the eastern part . Could they be the terrorist you are referring to ?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Now what terrorist group would that be ? The people living in the east ? the doctors lawyers miners ? Or was it the people that were part of the Ukrainian military that decided to fight for their people . Oh and I think there is this thing called the Minsk agreement supposedly signed buy someone from the eastern part . Could they be the terrorist you are referring to ?

You know: these guys:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Not sure who those are but I think if they are practicing terror then Mr. Putin will be taking care of them real soon .He is kind of busy at the moment frying much bigger fish ...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Not sure who those are but I think if they are practicing terror then Mr. Putin will be taking care of them real soon .He is kind of busy at the moment frying much bigger fish ...

Mr Putin is supporting and arming them.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I think it might have been mentioned that " a friend of my enemy or some other nonsense with Israel helping the friendly terrorists in Syria . I think there is some UN work being done to Identify the differing terror groups and as well as finding who the legitimate opposition in Syria is . That may have come out of the Vienna Conference ...not sure ... eta ... I looked again at the pic's and the only weapons I seen were sticks lol

In this vid the independent press is being shut down in Turky for reporting on Turkey running weapons to ISIL in Syria ...notice they are not sticks lol

edit on 28-11-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Now what terrorist group would that be ?

I don't know but the separatist come to mind.

terrorist
An individual who uses violence, terror, and intimidation to achieve a result. See also terrorism.

terrorist (ˈtɛrərɪst)
n
1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy)
a. a person who employs terror or terrorism, esp as a political weapon

Noun 1. terrorist - a radical who employs terror as a political weaponterrorist - a radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities

www.thefreedictionary.com...

The people living in the east

That would be the area yes.

Or was it the people that were part of the Ukrainian military that decided to fight for their people .

Along with many others. Not from Ukraine.

foreignpolicy.com...

Chanting "Allahu Akbar" (God is greatest), dozens of armed men in camouflage uniforms from Russia's republic of Chechnya train in snow in a camp in the rebel-held east Ukraine.

They say their "Death" unit fighting Ukrainian forces has 300 people, mostly former state security troops in the mainly-Muslim region where Moscow waged two wars against Islamic insurgents and which is now run by a Kremlin-backed strongman.

www.reuters.com...

Oh and I think there is this thing called the Minsk agreement supposedly signed buy someone from the eastern part . Could they be the terrorist you are referring to ?

What exactly does that have to do with the fact that terrorists were being backed by Russia in Ukraine?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Using semantics might get you in a whole lot of trouble if you referred to the Quebecois in Canada as terrorist .I mean at least to the ones that want to separate . There are plenty of other examples in the world as well .

Allahu Akbar
That chant is not solely owned by Muslim Terrorist you know . My son who is Muslim has that saying and I can assure you he is no terrorist
edit on 28-11-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

In this vid the independent press is being shut down in Turky for reporting on Turkey running weapons to ISIL in Syria ...notice they are not sticks lol

That has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen...The Kremlin having a problem with a media outlet being shut down for exposing the government for doing something wrong.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

Now I have to ask why you didn't have a problem when this was happening?

One after another, Kazakhstan shuts down independent media outlets

www.theguardian.com...

All while Russia watches with a smile I imagine.

And I don't remember you having a problem with this...

Fears of all-encompassing censorship were rife in Russia on Friday after several major opposition-leaning news sites and the blog of anti-corruption activist Alexei Navalny were blocked by the federal media watchdog.

Concerns over pressure on media outlets intensified after the Federal Service for Mass Communications and IT Oversight said late Thursday that access to news websites Grani.ru, Kasparov.ru and Ej.ru had been restricted due to "calls for participation in unauthorized rallies" contained in site materials. All three websites often feature articles that are critical of the authorities.

www.themoscowtimes.com...

I guess it only matters if the country is an ally of the west, or part of that big bully NATO.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Using semantics might get you in a whole lot of trouble if you referred to the Quebecois in Canada as terrorist .

Are they taking up arms against the Canadian government, are they using terror to gain a political advantage...no so what is your actual point?

That chant is not solely owned by Muslim Terrorist you know .

Never said it was now did I?

My son who is Muslim has that saying and I can assure you he is no terrorist

That's all good, but I never said that phrase was only used by radical Muslim terrorist...but thanks for trying to put words in my mouth.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Maybe you need to look into the FLQ to answer your own question .

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

That vid was about Turkish independent news reporting on the arms being shipped into Syria for ISIS from Turkey by the Turkish security .

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Now I have to ask why you didn't have a problem when this was happening?

One after another, Kazakhstan shuts down independent media outlets
Gee we seem to be getting further and further away from the op . Remember it was about the Israel guy that never was . Which was a side note imo because it had more to do with Israel giving aid to some of the terrorist groups in Syria .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join