It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is exactly why I NEVER check my luggage!! "The Baggage toss"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Link

Basically several baggage handlers were playing toss the suitcase when they were being filmed by somebody's cell phone.

The airline came back and said that it was nobody's baggage just filled with magazines. We may never know. It's really so oxymoron-ish.....

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
God forbid employees have fun tossing around a bag filled with magazines. Offence brigade to the rescue!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
So the possibility that they were lying does not occur to you?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

They probably weren't lying, though. Baggage handlers require a degree of strength; throwing around an old suitcase filled with heavy magazines Ina competition with other employees builds comraderie and tests the over all strength of participants. I for one do not believe that a random baggage handler cares enough one way or the other to maliciously throw around a random travellers bag. Accidents happen, but that's ridiculous.

edit on 27-11-2015 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You should see the carousel systems that some airports have. These have one conveyor belt that raises the luggage up ten feet above everyone, a steep metal slide with a crash barrier that leads to the circular carousel. Every time a piece of luggage slid down the slide, you would a solid thump.

new topics

top topics

join