It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer / Discussion of Question, "What is Free Energy"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hi Guys, there's pretty much info on free energy etc in this site: DivineCosmos.com Enjoy!.

.lm.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMasterMinder

Gravity is Magnetism paper

Some have found connections from what I have read.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Well, maybe the key is magnetism. It seems to be responsible for the motion(s) we see around us everyday.

Probably confusing gravity for magnets there kiddo.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eli9x
Hi Guys, there's pretty much info on free energy etc in this site:

rationalwiki.org...

Care to show us exactly where on that website it has a working "free energy" device?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

Okay, have you heard of a Trompe?

A Trompe is using gravity and solar energy. The sun evaporates water, energy in, gravity pushes it downwards, potential and kinetic energy, and you get energy out via compressed air. There's nothing special about it.

If you pumped the water yourself it would take as much energy (or more actually) to produce the same energy potentials from compressed air. It will always be less than 100% efficient.

Though like many types of energy harvesting technology, the sun and weather patterns [rivers/lakes/etc] give us nearly unlimited potentials, only limited by the size of equipment we can build.

Why don't we know about this already?
It's been around for thousands of years. But the Catholic Church banned its use because of fears it was too powerful. Again in early 20th century US... Some shady brought up and shut down all the compressed air company ies then borrowed every public book on the subject and never returned them.

No they didn't. Unless you want to actually provide supporting evidence. The Catholic Church does not have ultimate authority over industry, the world over.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Harvesting usable energy from ambient energy sources has always intrigued me. I worked with a scientist who was developing a system that tapped Brownian motion electrons into useful amounts of electric energy. It created sympathetic resonance within the Brownian motion of electrons in a conductor. This energy was channeled into diodes and collected in capacitors and could do useful amounts of work. I think not enough to really scale up. It was interesting experimental work that solved on the mathematical model used to construct the experiment.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Your seriously asking what FREE ENERGY is...

Is only ONE correct answer.....

The energy you DONT have to pay for... Simple

And i mean YOU... If i buy energy and give it a way..
It would be FREE for the one getting it... No....

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrMasterMinder
a reply to: machineintelligence

This means that the energy observed in the system is of a type that is derived from gravity distortions which are local, temporary, and causal due to stress on local space-time. These stresses can cause magnetic field effects which have been tapped with some success.

Gravity and magnetism are two different things. I dont see how they are related.

Maybe, maybe not.

If the entire earth is covered by an EM field and we measure gravity from within the EM field, whereas outside of the EM field or Earths gravitational pull you float.

How do we know that when we are measuring gravity we are simply measuring an effect that is caused or distorted by the EM field. As opposed to a warp in space time.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I'll happily read that link!

I've been pondering that myself a lot lately. Especially after returning back to school (mid 30's) for Electrical Engineering. Electricity and magnetism really is quite fascinating.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
In my observation most free energy devices that have a working principle that seems to contradict the law of conservation of energy but produce anomalous results when not simply being derived from an error in calculation derive their energy from an alteration of local space-time. This means that the energy observed in the system is of a type that is derived from gravity distortions which are local, temporary, and causal due to stress on local space-time. These stresses can cause magnetic field effects which have been tapped with some success.

Technobabble?

Yes, it certainly applies to a large number of free energy claims.
edit on 27-11-2015 by moebius because: quote fix

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I've wrote about this many times before and it gets pooh poohed as silly. I will try to explain again. Forget the universe for a moment.
Planets, millions and trillion tonsfly around our sun, just think of the tremendous power that holds them in their orbits. Yes, yes I know gravity, but power no the less. That in itself permeates the galaxy and the universe and if it could be tapped would be virtually unlimited supply of free energy. Yes, I understand the cost would be the building of a device to exploit it, but in the long run it could be deemed free energy.

I think you are confusing power with force...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: MrMasterMinder

This means that the energy observed in the system is of a type that is derived from gravity distortions which are local, temporary, and causal due to stress on local space-time. These stresses can cause magnetic field effects which have been tapped with some success.

Gravity and magnetism are two different things. I dont see how they are related.

Maybe, maybe not.

If the entire earth is covered by an EM field and we measure gravity from within the EM field, whereas outside of the EM field or Earths gravitational pull you float.

How do we know that when we are measuring gravity we are simply measuring an effect that is caused or distorted by the EM field. As opposed to a warp in space time.

It might surprise you, but we can differentiate between gravity and electromagnetism.

Also there is no "outside" of earths gravitational pull. Things don't float, they fall (or to use the more correct term, they orbit).

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

No it doesn't surprise me nor does mans hubris. But personally, I'm quite aware of the distinction thank you.

I was also referencing between earths gravity vs 0 gravity.

Further, regardless of where you are at in the solar system (likely the Galaxy), you are directly impacted by magnetic fields. Similar to the way electron circle their nucleus, the planets do also. Any way we shake it, we are making experiments from within the system, as such our results and perceptions will be flawed. Because the entire force of the process we are within is interacting all around us and we are a part of it. Now if we were to step outside of this whole process and look at it from a different perspective we might see things like gravity or even electricity very differently.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Johnson noise rectifiers are doomed ab initio.

As are Brownian motion devices.

See also: Feynman's ratchet

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Why don't you do a bit of research before dismissing something as historically untrue?

Trompe, nothing special?

Is that why they suppressed it? Give me a break!

It doesn't use solar energy either. I don't know if you just made that up or getting it from somewhere.
It uses gravity.

Water flows (from a natural source) down a man made hole, filtered through a special trompe seive... Tubes come above the water line of the pipe and as the water fall it pulls air bubbles down which get carried all the way down into a chamber where the water collects and the air bubbles are released, forming compressed air, which then pushes water back up out through another pipe, which can be harvested by another trompe... These chambers can be extremely large and store large amounts of potential energy as compressed air. It's extremely efficient. Just do some research.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You people just want free energy devices that you can plug in at home or charge in your pocket.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0hlord
Trompe, nothing special?

Is that why they suppressed it? Give me a break!

What makes you think it is suppressed?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Actually NASA managed to create free energy with their Space Tether experiement. But it apparently worked a little too well and the cable broke.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Actually NASA managed to create free energy with their Space Tether experiement. But it apparently worked a little too well and the cable broke.

In the end, that energy is the kinetic energy of the satellite. So as you extract that with a tether, you end up de-orbiting.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: ntech

In the end, that energy is the kinetic energy of the satellite. So as you extract that with a tether, you end up de-orbiting.

Correct. And energy was required in the first place on launch of the shuttle to impart the orbital kinetic energy to the shuttle. Granted, if they wanted to slow down anyway, generating power from the tether could potentially be an good way to do so -- a way that at least uses that kinetic energy, rather than just firing the thrusters backward to slow down.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join