It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look out for whoever destroys ISIS! They will attack Israel and then JESUS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You only worry about things that bother you? Damn, that's quite a concept.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
dude you can't destroy Jesus

Romans 8:38-9

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

a reply to: SpongeBeard

You only worry about what bothers you, too. >.>
edit on 22-11-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
I've got no proof but that which is already self evident to all...

That being said, I believe that we must wait until ISIS is defeated and by who they are defeated because whoever defeats ISIS is the one who created ISIS or at least were in on it.

I believe ISIS, the biggest International threat since WW2 has been created by the elite of the world (and the prince elite) for the specific reason of defeating them. All they have to do is defeat ISIS and then they will be the world's hero.

I always knew ISIS would go international and go large, larger than any before but its all a show for public opinion. ISIS is a threat but not for the elite only for you common man.

Soon we will celebrate ISIS's demise (but DON'T celebrate because something worse comes!) and be celebrating the party, party's who defeated them. Will it be Putin or Obama or Trump or William or Harry or Francis or Jong-un or a combination of?

Who will the victor be?

Then Israel will be the worlds next target and then Jesus will return!

We are only two stages away. Are you ready?

The end is nigh!

You pray for ISIS defeat but something worse comes.... JESUS! (Worse if you will not be ready!)

JESUS will be WORSE than ISIS to those who don't believe. Bet you never guessed that...

What if I was born in some remote location in South America and never heard of this Jesus guy? Am I f--ked!!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

because whoever defeats ISIS is the one who created ISIS or at least were in on it.

what?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
To the Romans Jesus and John the babtist where mere Terrorists.

Who failed in their attempts to force a middle eastern religious uprising.

Essiens where a 'end times' cult of which Jesus was part of for the age of 12 through to 30.

We are all Roman soldiers awaiting a call up from our owners to fight for their wealth and power again! WE have no choice.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

We are the Romans. Just because we don't want to be does not mean we are not.
edit on 23-11-2015 by chewi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric Hey TOE, is this guy your mate Trey?

originally posted by: visitedbythem
1And the word of the LORD came to me saying, 2“Son of man, set your face toward Gog of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him 3and say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal.

Grand Duke (Prince) George (Gog) Mikhailovich of Russia (Rosh)

Father: Prince Franz Wilhelm of Prussia
Mother: Maria Vladimirovna, Grand Duchess of Russia

But then again the above is based on some very sloppy old research.

www.biblicalstudies.com...
truedsicernment.com...

edit on 23/11/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Good, Jesus has just been standing by, anyone foolish enough to attack him is screwed. I welcome the wrath that bada$$ man brings to this despicable scene.

Good post , Our precious PTB will probably attempt to paint Jesus black.
This has already happened numerous times with disastrous
consequences . Taking names in the morning , and kicking ass in the
evenings is just part-time for Jesus. Full-time throat punching
will surely end this epoch apostasy .
....Or they may finally bend their stiff necks in humility .

But more likely option 1 .....

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy
God let him get crucified last time. He will stand by again because he gave us free will to choose our destiny. It is us who created this world. We are all to blame

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

Jesus also has the power of God .
Last time He showed ultimate restraint.
Like I said , this time around ,
repentance must come before
forgiveness .
Otherwise out comes the double edged sword .

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It wont just be Jesus, it's the final battle of heaven/hell, everyone's coming to the carnival.

What we need to understand is we are the *commodity* at stake here.
(bear with me im trying to make this sound swallow-able..)

This is the end of a very long war, it began well before we did.
Satan was wrong when it tried to take over heaven, wrong again when he offered Jesus *earthly* riches beyond an angels dreams... and now at this moment his idea of humanity is just outright toxic for everything.

The point has been proved, it was allowed to be so, so it could be proved.. that's explicitly where we come in.

we, are the proof.. just like Sodom & Gomorrah, the more that serve the self the closer we get to the final point.. when the hate, anger, debauchery and death overflow and poor out over the innocent... something must be done.

now take what i just said and look at the earth, see the escalation of the things i spoke of.. daily now.

That.. is why we are a bit worried.. but not for us.

For you.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari

I've got no proof but that which is already self evident to all...

That being said, I believe that we must wait until ISIS is defeated and by who they are defeated because whoever defeats ISIS is the one who created ISIS or at least were in on it.

I believe ISIS, the biggest International threat since WW2 has been created by the elite of the world (and the prince elite) for the specific reason of defeating them. All they have to do is defeat ISIS and then they will be the world's hero.

I always knew ISIS would go international and go large, larger than any before but its all a show for public opinion. ISIS is a threat but not for the elite only for you common man.

Soon we will celebrate ISIS's demise (but DON'T celebrate because something worse comes!) and be celebrating the party, party's who defeated them. Will it be Putin or Obama or Trump or William or Harry or Francis or Jong-un or a combination of?

Who will the victor be?

Then Israel will be the worlds next target and then Jesus will return!

We are only two stages away. Are you ready?

The end is nigh!

You pray for ISIS defeat but something worse comes.... JESUS! (Worse if you will not be ready!)

JESUS will be WORSE than ISIS to those who don't believe. Bet you never guessed that...

What if I was born in some remote location in South America and never heard of this Jesus guy? Am I f--ked!!

No. you will be judged based on what you understood about right and wrong and how you acted.
this is addressed in Romans 1. very good question, by the way.
God is merciful. He's not going to punish you for ignorance. He doesn't want to punish you at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy
I didn't want to sound like the thief on the cross next him but he could show us in 1 easy step.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

If this "Jesus" shows up at the Temple site, you should understand
that this is the false Christ. He will be bad news.
Nearly the whole world will be deceived.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: works4dhs

No. you will be judged based on what you understood about right and wrong and how you acted.
God is merciful. He's not going to punish you for ignorance. He doesn't want to punish you at all.

Quite simply: you were born in sin, and whether you commit sins or not you are sinful. You must die for being sinful. Jesus died so you wouldn't have to die. When you are judged are you going to say "I am sinful, who can save me? thank you Jesus" or "F--K YOU, I'll do as I please"?
edit on 23/11/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad

originally posted by: works4dhs

Quite simply: you were born in sin, and whether you commit sins or not you are sinful. You must die for being sinful. Jesus died so you wouldn't have to die. When you are judged are you going to say "I am sinful, who can save me? thank you Jesus" or "F--K YOU, I'll do as I please"?

all have sinned.
some are repentant.
some feel remorse and regret their wrongs and appeal to Jesus for forgiveness. They are saved.
some feel that way but don't know who Jesus is. IMHO the Father will read their heart, accept their repentance, and forgive them. not their fault they haven't heard the Gospel.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Published on Nov 4, 2015

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Wait, you think the biggest international threat since WW2 is ISIS? LOL!!! That's pretty funny. ISIS, if we ignored them would be no more devastating of a Muslim terrorist group than any of the other ones we've dealt with over the years. Then to trivialize the USSR and the Cold War is just ridiculous.

One more thing, do you ever actually respond to your threads or do you just post them then run away to create another one proselytizing the end of times?

Though I think one of the most inconsistent parts of the Revelation prophecies is that Jesus is supposed to return and be a super badass evil slayer. Jesus, the man who taught love and compassion, is supposed to come back after having grown a backbone and start killing non-believers. That is the ultimate compilation of hateful rhetoric there and one of the reasons I despise Christianity. Only you guys are good enough...
edit on 24-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Good, Jesus has just been standing by, anyone foolish enough to attack him is screwed. I welcome the wrath that bada$$ man brings to this despicable scene.

Good post , Our precious PTB will probably attempt to paint Jesus black.
This has already happened numerous times with disastrous
consequences . Taking names in the morning , and kicking ass in the
evenings is just part-time for Jesus. Full-time throat punching
will surely end this epoch apostasy .
....Or they may finally bend their stiff necks in humility .

But more likely option 1 .....

Well he wasn't quite "black", but he certainly wasn't white either. In fact, Jesus would be Middle Eastern. So I'm sure that all the people who are talking about his return would fail to recognize him. Heck you appear to be on that path here now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join