It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hallucinating? voices? ghosts? demons? wait to submit to doctors..read..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Apparently chewing makes the voices produced inside the brain stop. The brain parts that start to fire and produce the hallucinations are hampered by the jaw movements. Hope this may help you. Psychoactive meds can have weird side effects, but a good psychiatrist will search with you to find one or more meds that work for you.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

but a good psychiatrist will search with you to find one or more meds that work for you.

Yes. And if they don't -- find one who will.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Dont have any answers for you but i hope you all the best in sorting it out so you can learn to live with it..

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

GE, you are like a veritable Gold Mine on this topic. (Gold Mind)

If you don't mind my asking, (if you do will you send me a PM) but have you ever experienced command hallucinations, as opposed to the insulting ones? Also, do you hear them with your ears, or are they in your head?

If you've had command hallucinations, do you cope with them the same way? Or do you find psychoactive medications do better in diminishing those?

If these questions are too personal, I completely understand.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
the voices are external, many correlated studies of my own have proven this.

by external, we must think as--

( yes the brain of this body creates the "voice/thought" in the language or hearing center of brain, but it does not originate from YOU )

--an egoic entity of falseness that somehow became attached and feeds off of pain.

example of voice: "they know where you are, and have implanted you with technology to feed you thoughts."
^ in a case like this, this thought/voice in the mind is the "they" itself is talking about! they (it) knows where you are, because they (it) is feeding thoughts in your mind. knowledge of the physical location must be known to feed thoughts into the mind.
therefore, in such a situation the negative voice is always talking about itself, not YOU.

therefore if YOU believe your thoughts are YOU (which is a mistake most humans believe, myself included which is changing) then it is easy for pain entities to feed ideas that cause pain in your mind and body.

the real YOU is the being that feeds on light and positivism, in the human words LOVE is what the true self feeds on, and feeds to others. the negative entities can feed ideas/thoughts/frequencies/recall dark memories, etc. anytime focus shifts from the good/light/positive to negative/dark/pain...

people who say: "these are demons" and put heavy burdens upon the afflicted, are not helping us to see who we really are.

people who say: "this originates in your mind, you must understand these are YOUR thoughts." are also feeding the same negative entities. they supposedly do not hear the voices, but will help the voices identify with their hosts.

psychology and spirituality are intertwined, and the academic world has so separated science/spirit to the point, a person believes in one or the other.

the medications cause a myriad of pain and suffering. this body has experienced it. every day feed the voices with drugs to keep them quiet. what kind of life is that? the ability to observe is lost.

just remember, SOME thoughts are just the noise of your brain processing, MOST thoughts are noise just blowing through the surrounding areas, and SOMETIMES with SOME humans, the thoughts are external, directed hooks from parasitic creatures.

if you are against believe in spiritual, or have something against the basic teachings about the messiah, this will not help you. you must actually want to believe, it has to come from within inside of you.

1. Believe in Jesus/Yahushua/Savior
2. believe in the creator and the spirit of Yahweh
3. believe that this spirit of good and light is inside of you, ask for it from the creator
4. trust in Yahweh that what you ask or command in the name of the Yahushua will be
5. command the ENTITIES away and banished from your body and mind in the name of Yahushua and also ask Yahweh in the name of Yahushua to fill the vacated sectors of thoughts/memories/cells with his spirit and light
6. continue this on a continual basis until it is how you live and breath. eventually the light will take over.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Edit to redact....posted in wrong place.
Sorry about that.
edit on 11/22/15 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I've never experienced anything like this but I had a friend who experienced these exact same things, especially the voices saying mean things and the morphing. He always emphasized the morphing.

He said he could always see and hear entities, that's what he called them, entities. He said they told him many different types of things, I asked him to ask them things for me but some of what I asked him to ask them scared him for some reason.

One time when I was visiting him I pointed out an interesting design on a piece of art-work he had and his eyes went wide and he looked to the side about to answer whatever voice he heard then decided not to. He explained that I should not have commented on the art-work because the entity did not like it.

That was the last time I visited him. We have lost contact.

He is not someone that you would consider insane if you actually knew him and I researched a lot of what he told me and what you are experiencing is quite common and there are many theories.

I keep an open mind to the paranormal world but am not very connected to it.

Good luck with figuring out what these voices are and hopefully find a way to make what ever gift/illness you have more pleasant. I actually believe some people possess gifts and you might be one of them.

Most people will call you crazy, not me though.

I find you more sane than the people around here who spew state sponsored propaganda as if it's the truth of the world and that nothing our government tell us is true, they are most likely the ones to call you crazy.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

Sorry, but this type post is not helpful on a thread like this. Maybe you have found a way of coping you believe works for you, but generally this type thinking only compounds the problem. Don't mean to be harsh, but this post is mostly to advise others who might be reading to beware of this type thinking.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

You know, I've seen kids wander off into the woods chasing "entities" and phantasms....and seen them come out on crusades in town that end them up in jail or dead. Most just mind their own and write fiction and tend to their studies in a quiet and calmly controlled fashion without paranoia and crusades against "THEM".

I went for several years without medications until I found myself being "lead" into some damnable DANGEROUS Rabbit Holes. Saw a lot of other kids die with needles in their arms of self-medication, and some with criminal histories so extensive they'll never see the light of day outside a prison cell again.

For me, it was such severe dissociation and INTENSE PHYSICAL PAIN that got me to comply with medications, because the alternative was too indescribable and horrifically terrifying to put into human language. I hit rock bottom....and it HURTS.

I'm just trying to save others than pain.

People are gonna do what they're gonna do, and I can't save everyone.

At least I try.

Gifts are gifts....severe paranoia and schizophrenic episodes are anything BUT.

It is possible to coexist with a gift, but Schizophrenia and it's demons don't care for beauty, health or freewill.

It's bent on destroying sanity, relationships and ultimately...Life.
PERIOD.

That is the very essence of the Demonic, is it not?

edit on 11/22/15 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling edits, formatting

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I know somethings do affect me really bad, so i just try to find out

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

'You just try to find out'. And don't stop trying to understand it. I hope you have someone you can share your concerns with. It can be a lonely endeavor without someone you trust to talk to.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Good luck Sanitized and Raja, I will you well in overcoming these troublesome challenges we share....please excuse me if I back out of this thread. Whenever I broach this subject online, it tends to put out a beacon out there and the worst of the worst comes out of the woodwork to try and work me over again. Still hurts when it flares up, but if these SOB's keep circling, I'll get a good bead on their origins soon enough.

Take care and stay strong out there.

Peace.

*over and out*

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

oooh, i didnt mean it like that =/

Its like this, i can feel more (?) My body is very sensitive (?) I dont hear voices

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

not voices!!! i know what it is, i just try to know when.. So i can adjust for a few days.. i know it didnt make sense..

keep your mind and body clean.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

I hear ya....my husband is ultra-sensitive (hearing, vision, sunlight, outside in general)...my hearing and eyesight is pretty sensitive sometimes but not always....I always thought I might have "gifts" but some people tried to get me to use them the wrong way and it got bad. I'm still healing from a lot of it. I just want to help others learn to manage these types of things in a safe and healthy way.

If you ever want to talk one on one...drop me a U2U.

*hugs*

You are most definitely not alone out there!

edit on 11/22/15 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling and grammar edits

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I was prepping a lot of tart cherries for freezing and had a lot of cherry pits. I had read that cherry juice can help hairgrowth but the article did not say whether to eat it or apply it to the scalp. I soaked the pits and made a thick liquid and applied it to my head. I did grow many more new hairs, but they did not get very big. It was noticable growth though.

I know I am nuts for experimenting on myself, I do it a lot to see if some things work or not. I have evaluated a lot of supplements and I have evaluated a lot of foods and spices. I have only found a couple of dozen supplements that had a decent effect but most foods have some psychotropic properties, effecting personality and rationality. Those tests took a lot of time over the years to evaluate.

I guess I just can't believe anyone without checking out whether it is true. I think I must be skitzo because I don't believe someone who has crudentials automatically, half the time they are misinterpretting the evidence and misdiagnosing things

Skitzo includes not believing professionals even though they may be wrong. You need to research your new found awareness instead of jumping at things.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Sorry just reading your op says to me you are still mentally unwell.
It can take a lpng time to find the right meds and dosage for each individual.
I hope you see this and get the right treatment.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I mean think about this foot cream and fish food?....think is this normal? Think about what you would have thought about this when you were well.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

wow, what a story. Thank you for sharing! I imagine it was not easy to post that.

I hope you will manage to get past the hallucinations quickly and be happy!

I am far far away from any medical field so my opinion is of little substance. But in any case I would suggest to trust yourself. This may be wired advice, when you hear voices, but I am not talking about them. You can always choose to ignore them and do what you feel is right, provided you moral compass is still pointing to positivity or goodness. Maybe meditation would help. You can train yourself to ignore the voices and other senses. But I don't know if this is good advice for a person with known mental difficulties. But if you try it and it feels beneficial than what is the harm?

If you are not hurting anyone and can manage a life without meds, than I would not take them ether and would rather use what works for me. In your case fish food protein...

Who cares if what you are doing is wired, if it works for you that is the most important. We are all a bit messed up and do wired things sometimes anyway. But many people don't have the courage to share like you did.

Try to live by your therms. But please do not hurt anyone or yourself! If you have a close personal friend than you can ask for conversation or help when things get rough.

I wish you luck and happiness, may the sun shine on you and melt your troubles away!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
well thanks for all the rep;lies!

24 hour test of this theory that started this thread has failed.

about 16 hours in the voices came back. they were calling my name and claiming to be government telling me to "get out of there system". then they changed and started telling me im a criminal. i am far from criminal.

they got loud, tried to make me think everybody was hearing them and they induced false thoughts and amplified them in attempt at making me think i was being listened to.

the best analogy i can make is it is like being at a loud concert, but when you wear earplugs, the sound gets pumped directly to your hearing cortex and you feel the sound in your head, and the singer just imposes accusations and randomly slanders you to the crowd, but in reality there is no crowd, it is all a simulation.

i have determined that they have "lines" from the walls at certain locations like the doorways, from appliances and objects. i have a slew of different "blocking" materials like weedblock, charcoal screen, cotton swabs. they do affect the areas but seem to channel the voices to others or the voices technologicals react to deceive for a time. im sticking with the clozapine, hoping they stay gone on it.
i hate this b.s., tired of dealing with health care, being semi-crippled from mis-medication.
its good to know others are out there and im not alone.
i wish i could find a method other than meds to stop it, but i can verify it "seems" to come from both external and internal matching..

i had hopes for this process..it has failed.
unfortunately clozapine is working..but it affects my breathing.
im assuming they are quietly letting me die slowly as they seem to read my internal chemical state.
i hope the loser who started this mind reading technology is rotting in a low place in hell somewhere.
peace..
edit on 23-11-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: add

edit on 23-11-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join