It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazis Really Won and Took America As Their Prize

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

A nuclear powered sub can stay underwater as long as they have food. They carry about 90 days of food, which is why they stay underwater for 80 days or so. Air will be created and cleaned as long as there is fuel for the reactor.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: NowWhat

Can you see a 747 at 40,000 feet???

As a matter of fact yes.

If you think the earth is round just listen to the experts.

If you think it's not look at the shadows on the moon (the part you cant see at night) notice it's curved?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Bert Siebrel is NOT a journalist, nor did he ask politely. He has stalked them and demanded they swear on the Bible.

(post by Patriotsrevenge removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I often ponder a lot of the things you've mentioned, but I can tell you one thing, you can express your beliefs but you can't instill your beliefs / perspective on anyone else. You'd be bickering trying to do so, forever. I tell people of what I believe to be previously unknown truths and they simply don't want to hear it, or are unwilling to take time to investigate my suggestions. Either it isn't their perspective, or I'm defective..

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

As a matter of fact yes.

If you think it's not look at the shadows on the moon (the part you cant see at night) notice it's curved?

That does not mean the earth is round. I have personally seen clouds go behind the moon.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I don't care what anyone believes. If your going to claim a known NASA video that they released on accident from the 60s showing them faking what they earth really looks like is BS and your not even gonna admit it is real. Then you have to be either paid to say something so stupid or just.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

A nuclear powered sub can stay underwater as long as they have food. They carry about 90 days of food, which is why they stay underwater for 80 days or so. Air will be created and cleaned as long as there is fuel for the reactor.

MMM Wrong. The air is always scrubbed but I know for a fact that the air has to be refreshed every 80 days or it lacks vital stuff that our lungs need. They have to surface or snorkel it in from just below the surface. Only in Hostile waters will they snorkel. Even the Captain likes fresh air and sun after so long.

They cant create air, where on earth did you every hear that? I was a sonar tech in the Navy on subs just so you know.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Bert Siebrel is NOT a journalist, nor did he ask politely. He has stalked them and demanded they swear on the Bible.

He did the first time! They want to lie to America and he wants answers and to try and expose them for what they are, FRAUDS!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I have a framed photo of an astronaut, which he signed and listed all of his shuttle missions.

He sure seems to think he piloted the shuttle to space.

A journalist met with every Apollo astronaut and before the interviews he asked each one politely to swear on the Bible that everything they were going to say is true.

NOT ONE WOULD and the jackass Neil Armstrong tried to fight the guy. Everyone does that at court and lies all the time but they treated the bible like it was Kryponite when they had to lie.

Please provide a source for this bovine feces.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Seriously....are there really people that believe what PatriotsRevenge is spewing? God are there really people out there that are that stupid?

This thread needs to be closed and deleted, this poster thinking these are facts cannot be true, it has to be a troll that is doing nothing more than trying to discredit this forum as a place for knowledge and investigation!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yeah whatever. The point of nuclear powered subs is that they don't have to snorkel like diesel subs did. Anyone that has ever worked on them, studied them, or pays any attention to them understands this.

A nuclear sub is equipped with an oxygen generator that creates air by electrolysis. It splits sea water and refills the oxygen tanks. Scrubbers clean the CO2 from the air on board.

So how is it that according to this thread we can't go into space, but you've claimed there are satellites in orbit that can read a newspaper on the ground, and space will be the next battlefield.

edit on 11/21/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

He demanded they swear on the Bible. Which doesn't change the fact that he's not a journalist, and he's full of crap.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

As a matter of fact yes.

That does not mean the earth is round. I have personally seen clouds go behind the moon.

www.youtube.com...

Really?

Moderators and board owner - is this thread even acceptable for a forum that denies ignorance? If so, someone please tell me why???

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lakesidepark

You have a point.
I keep looking at this thread, it seems kind of perverse doing it though, like gawking at a dead accident victim or watching an ISIS beheading video.
So many things factually wrong with this OP.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I have a framed photo of an astronaut, which he signed and listed all of his shuttle missions.

He sure seems to think he piloted the shuttle to space.

A journalist met with every Apollo astronaut and before the interviews he asked each one politely to swear on the Bible that everything they were going to say is true.

NOT ONE WOULD and the jackass Neil Armstrong tried to fight the guy. Everyone does that at court and lies all the time but they treated the bible like it was Kryponite when they had to lie.
journaists have no right to demand that you swear on ANY book, for any reason. neil armstrong probably recognized that fact, determined the journalist to be a shock jock trying to bait him, and stood by it.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
But they do have that on every sub. Antennas, oxygen generators, fax machines, nuclear f'n warheads, potatoes (can't forget those), tv, radios, motors, nuclear reactors, men with ranks and purpose, and....beds. What the hell more can you ask?

I have a feeling, a sneaking suspicion, that no amount of logic will tip the scales here...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
On a side note though, on a sub that uses electrolysis to create oxygen, what do they do with all the hydrogen? I understand the ISS vents it to space but that would seem problematic to me for a sub. Wouldn't want a stream of hydrogen bubbles following you everywhere.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: lakesidepark

You have a point.
I keep looking at this thread, it seems kind of perverse doing it though, like gawking at a dead accident victim or watching an ISIS beheading video.
So many things factually wrong with this OP.

It is sad, so sad I feel embarrassed for the parents of the OP.
How could they have failed him so miserably?

That's all I can say, sometimes there is no arguing the 'evidence' of the OP, we just have to resign ourselves to accepting this level of intelligence exists, and as it would be discriminatory to prohibit their participation, we just have to move on to more substantial subject matters like strange rocks on Mars and chemtrails in the western skies (and false flags and NWO conspiracies too).

link   
a reply to: caterpillage

They aren't continually generating oxygen. The computer controls the system and generates it as needed. It's stored in pressurized tanks and circulated as needed. As the tanks reach a certain point the system regenerates the oxygen levels, and vents the hydrogen as it does.
edit on 11/21/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join