It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falls angelic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ummm...have you ever looked up and around...

Falls angelic

So ends this day a gentle twilit scene
Merry like a Christmas in a dream
Spirit tides bequeath this hallowed air
They welcome any that would linger there

Reflected on the skies own soft facade
A priceless treasure that we could applaud
As sunset falls angelic all around
We stand bemused by all that we have found

So ends this day as lights fulfill the void
Each star a wonder as in light employed
Pattern guides the step and shapes the way
As cycle speaks the dawn and names the day

Yes I stood and watched the sunset grace the sky...I watched it fade into dusk as the stars slowly claimed their rightful place...when I woke in the morning I even got to watch the dawn as it spread stately across the heavens...and I think...How could I ever lack for anything...as such awe inspiring artistry happened...much as it does every time the clock rolls round...

Be well my friends

YouSir

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Very nice poem YourSir. You've brightened my day

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You leave me in awe! Whenever I see a new thread and your name, I rush to it. Beautiful!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

Ummm...hello OhLord...I wanted to portray what a brief moment in my mind means...I find it odd that so few people take the time to really see their world around them...to me it's an endless source of wonder and I continually marvel at these precious moments...whats more...every moment is just as awe inspiring as the one before...and so I am inspired...

I'm gladdened that your day is brightened...I would say however...that it was not so much my words as it was that deep wellspring of understanding that lives within the core of you...and of all persons...that sharp intake of breath moment when epiphany turns to look you in the eye and welcomes you into it's warm embrace...You may have felt or seen a certain something here...in that between place where one word stops and another begins...but I see it in you and in every soul that lights my way into whatever causes me to be...

If anything...I am merely a humble scribe that records that which already was...YOU my good friend...have brightened my day...

I wish you well...may you find that perfect warm abiding peace that is never really out of reach...simply close your eyes...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ummm...hello Night Star...I see you there...shining in the light...I see you...

I am in awe as well...I see a soul so poignant that it causes my breath to catch...my vision to blur...my eyes to shed their waters...
You are such a kind and good friend...not so much a Night Star...but a Light Star...one who shines bright even in a pure ray of sunshine...

I hope your days are full of warmth...that grace settle down around you...that you wear it so that everyone you encounter is touched by your light...as I have been...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Awwwww. HUGS!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ummm...I'm determined to always speak what's in my heart..to never let such remain unsaid...Even though my thoughts skip thither and yon...I truly believe that all souls need to know the truth of how they are perceived...

Lacking any other means...I try to communicate to you and to all that tarry here...the truth of how I see you...All of you so wonderfully unique...so majestic...
I will not let this awe filled wonder remain unspoken...I will not be party to locking good thought and intention behind the teeth...
Truth be told Light Star...I do not wish to have left this earthly plane without at least trying to make this world a little brighter...I know I'm only one man...that the challenge is huge...yet...if I by some miracle enough people might be shown a good way forward...then I would help them if I may...

Be well my good friend...Let your inner light shine...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

join