It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did William Casey (ex CIA Director) really say this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

To add:

Also interesting: All Watched Over By Machines Of Loving Grace
(first part of three, you'll find the rest there)

S&F!

edit on 21-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The amazing thing about propaganda is ... it works!

Look how often (even here on ATS) you see people repeating the government's memes. Places like Facebook and Twitter, as you'd expect, are even worse. Seemingly, without knowing it, users do the aims of TPTB.

You really have to be vigilant to avoid the influence of propaganda on your life and views. It's insidious. It creeps into parts of your mind when you least expect it.

Anyone who claims they're immune to propaganda is either a liar or a fool. Or both. But through diligence you can keep it at arms length.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

I had read a piece recently about how even RT had fallen for the western MSM propaganda . Yes we find ourselves falling for it over and over again despite wanting to take a skeptical approach . My head gets soar from me hitting myself ,usually a few times a day .

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I believe useful idiots is the best way to describe that group, and they are everywhere.

I know I have been manipulated and can only hope that as I grow older I can better spot the manipulation/propaganda techniques.

This is a good read for those who are concerned:
You are being Manipulated, Fight Back!

The rules of disinformation is a great read!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

They win, because I do not believe a word that comes out of any government officials butt or the hot air that emanates from any msm donkeys.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
levantreport.com...

OP is right on the money. Here is a current example of what this OP is referring to regarding all the propaganda about Syria.

The neocon narrative is that Syria is responsible for ISIS...and we have to take out Syria with ISIS.... This video exposes that and other lies of just the kind scumbags this OP is referring to...and the narrative of lies that covers up the truth with falsehood.

edit on 21-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm sure I'm not the only one here that can't watch tv, especially commercial advertisements, my brain feels like it's under attack from some serious BS...almost like a secret government special deadly brain weapon!!...😎...oh..hold on a minute

The BS machine(tv) stopped working on me a long time ago when I realised it was in fact a very clever tool TPTB were using to control public opinion and also as bad as it sounds actually brainwashing people, now it's as bad as it's ever been as it reaches more people and they push their agenda forwards.

TV ...one of the most dangerous weapons ever created.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Feel like you're preaching to the choir, probably why the replies only go to two pages......

A great thread more people should see beyond our domain. Snf

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Of course! A government's main function is "control". And what's the absolute best kind of control? "Complete".

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Back to casey. I read Bob Woodwards book "Veil" about casey's time at the CIA. One thing I thought was interesting was while casey was on his death bed in hospital , Woodward visited him and he asked casey if there was anything he'd like to say or get off his chest kinda thing and he said something to woodward like "It's what you don't know".
Not sure what he meant by it but I think he was saying something like if only he could tell him about secrets and who knows

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Excellent OP, as always.

We need ATS Nightly News. People are SO backwards and really have no clue what is going on. Maybe I don't either, but I am certain that posts like this on ATS steer me in the right direction.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: zerozero00
I'm sure I'm not the only one here that can't watch tv, especially commercial advertisements, my brain feels like it's under attack from some serious BS...almost like a secret government special deadly brain weapon!!...😎...oh..hold on a minute

The BS machine(tv) stopped working on me a long time ago when I realised it was in fact a very clever tool TPTB were using to control public opinion and also as bad as it sounds actually brainwashing people, now it's as bad as it's ever been as it reaches more people and they push their agenda forwards.

TV ...one of the most dangerous weapons ever created.

You know, I feel the same way. Seriously. I saw an ad this morning for a bed (Sleep Number Brand) and it was just like that, as if it was attacking my brain! My daughter said the same thing, it was SO weird! For a mattress? I cannot imagine what other sh!t we have been programmed with and don't even know it.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: GD21D

You're really into the NWO theme.

Me personally, I don't really subscribe to the whole NWO narrative. Same goes for the Illuminati. It's a narrative professed by every moron who thinks they got a monopoly on the truth. Furthermore, it's almost impossible to have an open discussion with most of these types because everything revolves these nebulous cabals.

We're moving towards a "New World Order" whether any of us like it or not........

You're a mental mess...

Wait!! Why did you call GD21D a mental mess? Were you serious? I can really understand why that person wrote what he/she did. The same thoughts have occurred to me many times over the years.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D
You're really into the NWO theme. Me personally, I don't really subscribe to the whole NWO narrative. Same goes for the Illuminati. It's a narrative professed by every moron who thinks they got a monopoly on the truth.

Would you consider George Washington to be a moron?

He believed the ‘Illuminati’ was real and even warned us about it...

What about Benjamin Disraeli?

He warned us as well:

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

Not to mention JFK, Teddy Roosevelt, John Calhoun, Fletcher Prouty and countless others that have warned us of the Shadow government...

The evidence is simply far too massive and numerous sources all agree and correlate.

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation).” (George Washington, shortly before he died)

George Washington's Warning About The Illuminati

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832)

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

"Danny Casolaro called it "the Octopus". A vast, interlocking network of criminal conspiracy that reaches into every branch and agency of the U.S. government, many other national governments, and every sector of our societies."

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The same groups created religions and narrate almost every part of it as the emotional control toolset.

And the best part is, they KNOW what is going on, and barely a hint is found in any of the religious texts of any stripe.

And they tell us that spirituality exists, or does not exist, but it is framed for you ALL of the way.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Surprised, yes. That someone would be so brazen to say it this way. Surprised that it is true and a real plan, no.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: zerozero00

And what does it mean when the voices of reason become overshadowed by an endless wave of hate and fear? Not on Facebook or Twitter but abovetopsecret.com.

Over the past couple days I have spent a lot of time soul searching and genuinely contemplating my participation on this site. As I think back over the years my focus and reasoning for being here had changed or better put, evolved. Originally, I was lost, dumb and confused frantically trying to make sense of things I was reading online. Back than, long before this profile was created (joined 2004), it was the only place where a discussion was actually taking place, not people just telling you things.

After a few years I began to recognize patterns in world events, things were becoming intensively predictable and that when my heart really sunk. I remained here because I wanted to give back, to pay it forward so to speak. Between 2010-2012 there was this great sense of enlightenment floating around the inner webs and much talk of an awakening or ascension, sadly it was all predicated on the Mayan calanders "end date" and when that came and past, it was like all the sudden we as a global consciousness fell a couple rungs.

Maybe the disenchantment made many lose hope and fall back into the system. Maybe I'm just seeing something that isn't there. #, maybe there was a chance for ascension and we blew it. *shrugs*

All I know is that after all this and the years of sharing information with likeminded people here that you don't see anywhere else, has left me with a feeling of deep hopelessness. We are no further to enlightenment than we were in the 20's, the 1800's or any other time in recorded history. It's a self fulfilling prophecy, the "they" treat us like useless eaters and like typical animals we respond like useless eaters, not very different than a parent psychologically abusing their child, the child becomes that reality.

If I don't need ATS for the reason I started and what I'm doing now is pointless, and not to sound circular in my argument, than what's the point? It may be time to retire this dodo.

I was lurking way before I registered and didn't post much after, waited awhile for my 'intro thread'. This is a special place, though sometimes it can seem like we aren't accomplishing much, I think we are. Your contribution certainly isn't pointless. Questioning it seems to point out the opposite.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

For the life of me, I can not understand how people can not look into the writings of the elite and understand their applications in the real world, how about we take another book for example...zbigniew brzezinski-the grand chessboard

Neat link, but I'm not exactly sure what part of that book seems to be bugging you. I've read through a decent portion of it, and it's mostly analysis, with a goal of steering America and the world towards peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
And just in case the truth leaks out...

The CIA Insults Our Intelligence by Claiming Whistleblowers Facilitate Terrorism

...let's cover all the bases.

This playbook is getting so very, very old. Problem is, it's working on those too young to have seen or remember the patterns or those who just haven't been paying attention.
edit on 11/21/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: somnum

First, the name of the book implies a game. Who are the pawns?

Second, this came out in 1997, take a look at the Central Eurasia/Middle East and tell me again about how we America and the world has been guided toward "peace" I suppose if you were being facetious in some way along the lines of orwellian double-speak where peace means war and war means peace, I could agree with your assessment.

Good information on him found here

edit to add- my god the man simply looks soulless, oozing evil!

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSaturday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join