It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s the World, Stupid!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Remember Bill Clinton’s aphorism in his presidential election “It’s the Economy, Stupid” reminding people that the condition of the economy is the number one issue in that election.

The title of this OP reminds that all the spree killings, and terrorists murders, starving, poverty, crime, oppression, mass genocides, racism, sexism, etc., are an indication of the world/matrix that we live in and no one particular group, idea, philosophy, person, being, is the root of all evil….In fact it’s the world matrix and its revolving nature of bringing about eventual suffering that is the real root of all evil.

Anything else is only a reflection or shadow of this reality which has everything to do with our nature and how it has been perverted.

Actually this idea is the essence of most religions’ philosophy that is the rupture--sometime in the past--of our true nature….And until this rupture is repaired humans will be always be subject to some version or degree of the above experiences of suffering.

edit on 20-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Remember Bill Clinton’s aphorism in his presidential election “It’s the Economy Stupid” reminding people that the condition of the economy is the number one issue in that election.

The title of this OP reminds that all the spree killings, and terrorists murders, starving, poverty, crime, oppression, mass genocides, racism, sexism, etc., are an indication of the world/matrix that we live in and no one particular group, idea, philosophy, person, being, is the root of all evil….In fact it’s the world matrix and its revolving nature of bringing about eventual suffering that is the real root of all evil.

Anything else is only a reflection or shadow of this reality which has everything to do with our nature and how it has been perverted.

Actually this idea is the essence of most religions’ philosophy that is the rupture--sometime in the past--of our true nature….And until this rupture is repaired humans will be always be subject to some version or degree of the above experiences of suffering.

If you read most NDEs between lines you might find out that whatever hides behind the curtain lies more than it talks.
Yet, how the heck the nonsense going on was ever allowed to be, and for billions of years, is beyond my understanding.
edit on 15201534pmk2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The world has a perfect system to deal with natural issues, man made not so much.

So theoretically one could regain connection to "reality" if one communes with nature...not so much anymore...it was corrupted.

So the beginning of wisdom is to understand the framework of the human system, and all its intricacies.

To better understand the flaws when one does commune.

There is a lot of work to do.

A family of "inset animals" does not incorporate a lot of what we do, they follow natural nature.

It is what really makes the difference between us and the rest of it, we tend to go our own way.

I hate to admit I left it and walk in its direction continually a great race with no winners.

cheers, a unique question for sure.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker
"Nature" is anything but natural.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: yosako

Nature is what is..a ball of dirt spinning in an ocean of dirt far apart.

Like an insect I bounce on the light.

My self I would think a kind way to liken it is as a cell in the body of a giant turtle.

And of course vs, a giant hologram of nothing happened here move on. Or computer if you prefer.

Progress is progress and like a flower growing.....doesn't sit postulating but strives for the growth which is better.

Growth and the nature to thrive is what is real. The weeds and the chaff.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

“It’s the Economy Stupid” reminding people that the condition of the economy is the number one issue in that election.

Try changing your punctuation for clarity -
"It's the Economy, Stupid."

and
"It's the World, Stupid!"

because:

economy stupid

and

world stupid

both apply in a different way....as in, the world is stupid, and the economy is stupid
Just wanting to confirm what I think you are trying to express.

edit on 11/20/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Thanks you right, I appreciate you're advice

edit on 20-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

No trouble - I'm neurotic about editing.

edit on 11/20/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20056802]BuzzyWigs[/

Bah
edit on 20-11-2015 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I'm going to use another quote on you. " Yesterday, is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow."
Exact same president, this quote is enormously impact-full and still as relevant as it ever was.

We need to stop the way we REACT to these incidence and put our time in effort into bettering and improving the lives of those around us, and in turn our own lives so that these events do not happen.

There is no use in reacting to a terrorist attack when we can evaluate why it happened and look into how we can prevent future attacks from happening.

I do not believe they are attacking us for religious reasons, I believe they are attacking us because of what we are doing over there.

Civilian, politician, military, terrorist... when we drop bombs innocent lives are killed.. which breeds more hate, hate is a vulnerable state. We have tunnel vision all we can see is the result.... if russia dropped a bomb on my neighbour and my brother was killed because of the blast i would hate russia and want revenge.... just as those in the middle east do.

They are vulnerable, they become the weapons to be used against us.

Bombs will not solve this problem....

We need to stop focusing on yesterday... as a society, as a people or we will kill each other until no one is left.

Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it we will only lose tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It is not the world that is stupid.
The system of thought is incoherent.

David Bolm (an American scientist) speaks about the problem of thought.
edit on 21-11-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

join