It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As States Turn Away Refugees – All Paris Attackers Identified So Far are EU Nationals

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

You need to read your own posts slower is the problem. Making up stories IS propaganda, especially if one of those stories is attempting to swing an election. (E.G. Dan Rather) The issue here is your hypocritical stance.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: eletheia

Napoleon never said that...you got duped.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

So who did?? It has been attributed to him!

And the internet wasn't around when Abe was alive...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Well it was Hollande that knee jerked within an hour of the attacks and closed the borders...

What sort of message does that send to the Average Jaques on the street?

Others were bound to blame refugees.

Not to disagree but I was under the impression they shut the borders to stop people escaping.
Obviously it didn't work and some stayed behind.

Of course you are right, Taggart.

He did.

But it sent a message out that borders were closed and people jumped on that to attack refugees.

That's all I was saying.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
They had a story where the fugitive hiding out in Belgium was afraid of both the police and mastermind of the Paris attacks. He's afraid to come out of hiding because of repercussions that he didn't detonate his suicide vest. I feel so bad for him, he must be so afraid. That's rich. An ISIS member afraid of ISIS. I wonder if the bleeding hearts on here will also label him as a racist, bigot, xenophobic, and stupid.

"Fugitive Paris terror attack suspect fears reprisal from ISIS for not blowing himself up during massacre"
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Thanks. Reports do keep coming in - still not clear if the passport was stolen or not though. Reuters says a bit at the end of this article.

Militants may have spent as little as $7,500 on Paris attacks

Other costs of the operation remain murky. For example, one of the suicide bombers at the Stade de France may have travelled on a Syrian passport under the name Ahmad Al Mohammad along a well-worn path of refugees fleeing to Europe through Greek islands.

Estimates of the cost of such a trip from the Syria-Turkey border through Greece - also not included in the Reuters calculations - vary widely.

Pulling together information from bus companies, a ferry company, a travel agent, police and a source at a voluntary relief organisation operating on the island of Leros, the cost of travelling from Turkey to the Macedonian border could start at 1,200 euros. That would be the cheapest option, using the kind of dinghies that have resulted in scores of refugee deaths and would not include the cost of forged documents.

For a sea crossing on a safer boat, with forged documents provided, the cost would rise to around 5,000 euros.

($1 = 0.9394 euros)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
As States Turn Away Refugees – All Paris Attackers Identified So Far are EU Nationals

Muslims born and living in any country ('nationals), when jihad is declared, like the Manchurian Candidate, can easily become an extension of the radicals/Daesh, just as if they immigrated.
The distinction is subtle, but blaming 'immigrants' is poor, without clear and credible evidence.

Remember when big, bad North Korea was accused and sanctioned for a cyber attack on USA, and we found out it wasn't thm after all.
They were telling the truth, and USA just fell silent after being proven, yet again, wrong!
I don't understand why anyone believes anything that they hear, from any sources! *__-

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It seems that the woman who yelled "he is not my boyfriend" did not make her vest blow up, but a third person in that room did blow his vest, and according to CNN that third person apparently had been smuggled recently with the Syrian refugees.

If this information is correct, then at least 2 of the bombers were either Syrians, or they crossed the borders trying to pass as Syrian refugees.

At about 2 minutes into the video they talk about the second radical who apparently traveled alongside the other "Syrian refugee" and were smuggled into Europe recently.

edit on 23-11-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JRCrowley

None of the terrorism in France was caused by any Syrians.
It was caused by French and Belgian born terrorists, even the one with the Syrian Passport which was stolen from a dead Syrian soldier (who was fighting ISIS).

Terrorists yell ‘For Syria’ during slaughter at Paris rock concert

French station BFM-TV said that one of the gunmen at the theater also shouted: “It’s for Syria.”

And a woman in the audience, identified only as Yasmin, told BFM, “I saw two guys. The biggest one said: ‘What are you doing in Syria? You’re going to pay now.’ Then he opened fire.

I said it wasn't done by any Syrians, what you have posted does not dispute that.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

They "might" not be Syrians, but at least 2 of them smuggled themselves into Europe with Syrian passports passing as Syrian refugees.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It originated with Richard Jeni, a stand up comedian.

His bit was:

Religious war? Now you are just killing people over who has the better imaginary friend

And he kind of stole it, but not really, from a young George Carlin who referred to god as peoples invisible friend.

Source

When he died in 2007 that quote started getting attributed to a lot of world leaders, both present and past. It was attributed to Yasser Arafat all over the web in 2009/2010.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It originated with Richard Jeni, a stand up comedian.

His bit was:

Religious war? Now you are just killing people over who has the better imaginary friend

And he kind of stole it, but not really, from a young George Carlin who referred to god as peoples invisible friend.

Source

When he died in 2007 that quote started getting attributed to a lot of world leaders, both present and past. It was attributed to Yasser Arafat all over the web in 2009/2010.

By that reasoning it could very well go back to Napoleon ??

All the above mentioned could of *kind of stole it* from one another?

and originally having had it stolen from Napoleon? I don't believe

any of us were there to verify it !

Main point being I credited it to who I believed had said it!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
a reply to: stevieray

That is what everybody want sir, a safe place and prospects for a future.
The refugees and immigrants are not different from us.
With your statement you seem to say, they are all extremists and out to harm us.

I said no such thing. You have to deliberately lie about what people have said, to make a point ? Or feel good ? Or something ?
You are the 3,127th terrorism apologist to claim that somebody said "they're ALL terrorists / extremists".

So far, ZERO actually said this.

That's just beyond pitiful.

The truth is that when you have no way of knowing who the terrorists are, and aren't, it doesn't even matter that some aren't. As you weep and moan and let both overrun your country.....you're done for.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

You need to read your own posts slower is the problem. Making up stories IS propaganda, especially if one of those stories is attempting to swing an election. (E.G. Dan Rather) The issue here is your hypocritical stance.

He or she keeps making sweeping, absolute statements about conservative talkers, and refuses to acknowledge that we've listed much worse progressive talking heads.

It's stunning to watch him/ her do it over and over and over.....and over and over. And then again.

The internet is here for this person, that type of thing. I think it's good, makes some people happy.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Thanks. Reports do keep coming in - still not clear if the passport was stolen or not though. Reuters says a bit at the end of this article.

Militants may have spent as little as $7,500 on Paris attacks

Other costs of the operation remain murky. For example, one of the suicide bombers at the Stade de France may have travelled on a Syrian passport under the name Ahmad Al Mohammad along a well-worn path of refugees fleeing to Europe through Greek islands.

Estimates of the cost of such a trip from the Syria-Turkey border through Greece - also not included in the Reuters calculations - vary widely.

Pulling together information from bus companies, a ferry company, a travel agent, police and a source at a voluntary relief organisation operating on the island of Leros, the cost of travelling from Turkey to the Macedonian border could start at 1,200 euros. That would be the cheapest option, using the kind of dinghies that have resulted in scores of refugee deaths and would not include the cost of forged documents.

For a sea crossing on a safer boat, with forged documents provided, the cost would rise to around 5,000 euros.

($1 = 0.9394 euros)

Are you celebrating and cheering their super-efficient massacre success ? What else would the point be for perpetuating such propaganda ?

Glad you finally acknowledge a mass murderer among the tsunami of moochers.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JRCrowley

None of the terrorism in France was caused by any Syrians.
It was caused by French and Belgian born terrorists, even the one with the Syrian Passport which was stolen from a dead Syrian soldier (who was fighting ISIS).

Terrorists yell ‘For Syria’ during slaughter at Paris rock concert

French station BFM-TV said that one of the gunmen at the theater also shouted: “It’s for Syria.”

And a woman in the audience, identified only as Yasmin, told BFM, “I saw two guys. The biggest one said: ‘What are you doing in Syria? You’re going to pay now.’ Then he opened fire.

I said it wasn't done by any Syrians, what you have posted does not dispute that.

Have we really moved along to a red herring of "Not Syrians" to try and avoid discussing the killers that snuck in with the "refugees" ?

That's really poor. What a vibrant and devoted group of terrorist supporters and enablers we have around here.
edit on 26-11-2015 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Super interesting how you join the site, then come into threads and post so many times that you essentially take over a thread so anyone going to the end will only see an entire page of your opinions. Literally a whole page in some instances. I currently have3 different threads on 3 different topics in myats right now that all have you as the last 4+ posts on each thread, after entering with flammable opinions. Coincidence?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Napoleon never said it. That would have been an extremely inflammatory remark during his time period and would be documented. It's first appearance showed up with Richard Jeni.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Super interesting how you join the site, then come into threads and post so many times that you essentially take over a thread so anyone going to the end will only see an entire page of your opinions. Literally a whole page in some instances. I currently have3 different threads on 3 different topics in myats right now that all have you as the last 4+ posts on each thread, after entering with flammable opinions. Coincidence?

So your answer is to repetitively cut & paste a post into multiple threads ? That's sort of funny, in an irony-infused way.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join