It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honduras Stops 5 Syrians With Fake Passports Headed To The US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Great post, but don't expect an answer usually Muse7 just does a drive by....

Most of the left seem to have only accusations of bigotry or racism, and no answers to the very real issues

I find it laughable and disturbing at the same time that they continue to advocate the taking of these refugees after continually seeing what's happening in not only franks , but Germany and other areas where they are over running

Apparently common sense despite the evidence refuses to reign

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Big difference between European refugees and ones applying for the US, geography.

In Europe, the terrorists and refugees can sneak in similar to the way Cubans snuck into Florida. Refugees apply for refugee status while terrorists plot. But, neither can easily sneak into the US from the Middle East like they can Europe.

Syrians applying to the US via the refugee program are first vetted by the UN. Then they are vetted by the US. No terrorist is going to take the legit route of a refugee because they would never pass such vetting by both the US and the UN.

I'm all for any Syrian wanting to take refuge here in America. Please go ahead and find me disturbing while you laugh, I care.
edit on 18-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Seems like just about anyone can get in this country if they come in through those borders.

SMDH

not really.. they were caught and are detained.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Sounds like BS. The company can have them fly straight into the US with legit passports from any place they like.
edit on 19-11-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Rosinitiate

BRAVO! That's the million dollar question!

How come no one cares about any other Middle Eastern refugee coming to America since 9/11?

The US has taken in over 700,000 refugees from all over the world since then and not a peep of concern from anyone until now.

That's the power of politicians and their political leaning news outlets, blogs, and trash sites. Shows how manipulated people are right now as these IS attacks unfold in first world nations. No one cares about terrorist attacks in third world nations by IS which are far more devastating than anything we've seen in Paris. Iraq has become a terrorist hell hole. No one puts up an Iraqi flag on their Facebook page when daily attacks occur. How about Libya? Where's their flag on FB? No one cares.

Or because ISIS promised to sneak in attackers through the refugees and they have already come through on their threats?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I keep hearing about how easy it is for terrorists to sneak in among the refugees...if it's so easy then why did these "terrorists" decide to come in through the southern border?

So this leads me to two conclusions, it's not as easy as we keep hearing for terrorists to get past the vetting and background checks done by DHS or they were not terrorists and Fox and Breitbart as usual are painting everyone from Syria as a terrorist.

Of note is the fact the terrorist attacks in France where not carried out by refugees but by EU nationals. Adleast one of which had a fake Sryian passport..!

:-)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
UPDATE:
SPOILER ALERT: NOT another widow or 3-yr.old orphan

SIXTH SYRIAN with Fake Passport Captured in Honduras on Way to US

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I am aware of that. No where in my post did I say they crossed into the US.

I simply pointed out that our borders are not adequately secured which, makes it easier for ANYONE to get through.

Thanks for the unnecessary graphics though.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Seems like just about anyone can get in this country if they come in through those borders.

SMDH

not really.. they were caught and are detained.

LOL, yes they were. As the title of the thread indicates.

The US wouldn't have an illegal immigration issue as it does now if it were truly difficult to get into the US. They had to get here somehow right?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You sure? Because your post clearly indicates your blaming US authorities for not doing their jobs. Since 9/11 our borders have bolstered their security. You should look up U.S. Border control and learn how they do that.

You're welcome for the geography lesson.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

It is easy, but no terrorist organization wants to put all of its eggs in one basket...hell, no intelligent organization of any type does that. So if these guys were potential terrorists, it makes perfect sense that some would come in from the south on land, some would try to gain entry as refugees, some would use student visas, etc., etc.

The goal is to build up those willing to die for the cause any way that they can, not to just hope that some get through the vetting process for refugees.

It's absolutely possible that these guys are not terrorists, but they're criminals for possessing stolen, doctored passports that fake their identities. Still not people that we want coming into the U.S.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Oh I doubt they'll try to enter the U.S. Via the refugee program because they'll never pass the UN & US vetting process and would probably arrested therefore foiling their plans. They would have to sneak in via our borders.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You sure? Because your post clearly indicates your blaming US authorities for not doing their jobs. Since 9/11 our borders have bolstered their security. You should look up U.S. Border control and learn how they do that.

You're welcome for the geography lesson.

www.pewresearch.org...
www.nationalreview.com...

Yet, the rise in illegal immigrant population actually continued to rise after 9/11 and just recently started to level off within the last 5 years. They are still getting in, just at a slower rate than post 9/11.

Per the second link - 2.5 million just since Obama took office.

So, somebody hasn't been doing their job.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So after 9/11 there's been a decrease. You are aware of how huge our southern border is and how difficult it is to watch? That said, the U.S. is clearly doing everything they can to increase security. How many terrorists have snuck in since 9/11? How many terrorist attacks have IS committed on US soil?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

See our discussion in the other thread about this...you're wrong. Some may get caught, but many would slip right through.

You can't vet intentions when there's no paper trail to back them up.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

EXCLUSIVE—6 MEN FROM PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN BUSTED ILLEGALLY ENTERING ARIZONA FROM MEXICO

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Sweetie haven't you been reading the boards lately? It's all Good!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Syrian community leader: ISIS is already in America

nypost.com...

Obama is either completely out of touch with reality or he is a damn liar.

A leader of New York City’s Syrian community told The Post on Wednesday that ISIS terrorists have “absolutely” sneaked into America by posing as civil-war refugees — and joined sleeper cells just waiting to be activated.

“I believe the terrorists from Syria have been coming into the United States, not only in the past few years, but way before that,” said Aarafat “Ralph” Succar of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, home of the city’s largest enclave of Syrian immigrants. “I think they’re already at work.”

Succar, a member of the Bay Ridge Community Council, said corruption in his homeland is so rampant that anyone could easily pay bribes and obtain official identification papers bearing a fake name to disguise their real identity.

“You can go to the Syrian government today and say to them, ‘I need a piece of paper that says I’m Tony Caterpillar.’ And they give it to you,” he said.

“These are not forged documents. These are written out by a government employee who needs money, whose family has no food.”

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

No, not a decrease. If you looked at the first link, you would have seen that it has actually increased since 9/11. The numbers have just become more stagnant in the last five years.

Again, 2.5 million have entered since Obama took office.

I was just pointing out the fact that our borders are not secure and can be breached.

And yes, our borders are extremely large. But, you are starting to miss the entire point of the post you initially responded to...

Which was basically that our borders are not secure and if someone wants to get into the US, it's quite possible to do so.

Also, that it didn't make sense to spend tons of money on Homeland Security and other measures for our safety if, the borders are not protected.

The statistics I linked to provide the proof that illegal immigrants are still getting into the US and have been since 9/11.
edit on 19-11-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Syrian community leader: ISIS is already in America

nypost.com...

Obama is either completely out of touch with reality or he is a damn liar.

A leader of New York City’s Syrian community told The Post on Wednesday that ISIS terrorists have “absolutely” sneaked into America by posing as civil-war refugees — and joined sleeper cells just waiting to be activated.

“I believe the terrorists from Syria have been coming into the United States, not only in the past few years, but way before that,” said Aarafat “Ralph” Succar of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, home of the city’s largest enclave of Syrian immigrants. “I think they’re already at work.”

Succar, a member of the Bay Ridge Community Council, said corruption in his homeland is so rampant that anyone could easily pay bribes and obtain official identification papers bearing a fake name to disguise their real identity.

“You can go to the Syrian government today and say to them, ‘I need a piece of paper that says I’m Tony Caterpillar.’ And they give it to you,” he said.

“These are not forged documents. These are written out by a government employee who needs money, whose family has no food.”

Obamacare and the Benghazi video already proved he's a liar. Out of touch?....No, I think he know exactly what he's doing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join