It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can humans be present on a Grey alien's space ship?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
If I catch your meaning, if I get your drift (subtle reference to my earlier reference. Firesign was great!).

You're saying that reality doesn't count for much anymore?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
gr8 greys eh

well they could have oxygen masks for us, or gas masks for themselves in a room full of oxygen, or little filters in their mouths, or nothing at all. Basically it's probably not something too difficult to figure out, especially since itd be essential for a species that travels through space where atmospheres vary. They sound pretty intelligent; i hope they don't probe me

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

i hope they don't probe me

From what I've heard, they don't do that anymore. Maybe they caught something.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No I wasn't referencing anyone...just bouncing a few speculative ideas off the OP.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: donktheclown

If time travel exists then all of us basically both exist and don't exist at the exact same time.

Not only that . We can be in two places at once and nowhere at all.

Mmmmmm. Quantumy.
www.amazon.com...

Aha! Now I get your reference to references.

I only mentioned QE because it's so multi-purpose. Ghosts, telepathy, aliens and, probably, homeopathy can all be *explained* by the hand-waving magic of QE.

Another favourite is the humble portal and the much grander 'energy portal.' These are where bigfoots, ghosts and aliens come from by manipulating QE via telepathy.

I'll get my coat.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Firesign not only nailed quantum mechanics, but relativity as well!

I'm tired. The sun is going down.

No, no. You're all confused. The horizon is moving up!

I know, let's stand him on his head!

You see? Now, it's morning.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Has anyone ever reported seeing an alien breathe... slowly, rapidly, or at all? Furthermore, the craft seem to be designed specifically for the purpose of performing human medical procedures and hybrid production. You hear of the round rooms with the examination table(s), sometimes a room containing fetuses in cylindrical containers. But does anyone ever report seeing rooms just for the alien's own use, such as eating, bathing, lounging or sleeping? Whether they are biological entities, or androids, they are not human. Therefore we can't assume they have the same organs and function in the same way as humans. Another thing to consider is that wherever they come from might have the same type atmosphere, and could be the reason they chose Earthlings to breed with.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Downloading it

Now I'm gonna talk about greys so I don't have to have a talk with myself for being off-topic.

I'd have to be in two places at the same time to do that.

Greys, huh? Little SoBs.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

If they don't have the same organs and function in the same way as humans. What sense would breeding with humans make?

Rape for fun?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

Has anyone ever reported seeing an alien breathe... slowly, rapidly, or at all? [..] But does anyone ever report seeing rooms just for the alien's own use, such as eating, bathing, lounging or sleeping?

I don't think there's a lot out there about breathing and I've certainly read, somewhere, comments that they never move their mouths or breathe. Obviously there's been a lot spoken and written so somebody, somewhere will have said their greys breathed....or wheezed. Anything flies in the abductee community.

it all depends on who you pay attention to. John Mack's guys described them as soulful whereas Jacobs/Hopkins guys colour them more as soulless, evil doctors.

Parts of the abductee community say that happens. I've heard a group discussing a 'scene' that can't be clearly described on ATS. Loosely put, picture a lot of alien types, a stage and humans. My ears were bleeding...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Loosely put, picture a lot of alien types, a stage and humans.

Rocky Horror Picture Show?

I guess I need to get off this reference kick. Time to go.

edit on 11/18/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Minus the singing and the humour, yes.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Something I have been thinking about that I've never heard a skeptical mind mention before...

So inside a Grey alien's space ship, it's the same gravity, temperature, air, and light for humans?

So how can that be that both humans and Grey aliens can co-exist on the same space ship?

What's really going to bake your noodle later on is, when you start reading unedited transcripts of hypnotic regressions of 'abductions', and you start noticing that there are often other people in the room. Generally, a single armed military guard and a wonk with a notebook. It's a theme.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I've often thought one could make a Rocky Horror themed X Men, and have a Magento instead of Magneto.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Something I have been thinking about that I've never heard a skeptical mind mention before...

So inside a Grey alien's space ship, it's the same gravity, temperature, air, and light for humans?

So how can that be that both humans and Grey aliens can co-exist on the same space ship?

What's really going to bake your noodle later on is, when you start reading unedited transcripts of hypnotic regressions of 'abductions', and you start noticing that there are often other people in the room. Generally, a single armed military guard and a wonk with a notebook. It's a theme.

Yeah, there have been quite a few accounts describing military being present. Crazy stuff and brain-mangling.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Perhaps the greys are AI? Thought that could be a possibility with an advanced civilization.

As for humans breathing on their ships, perhaps the Man Of Steel film shows an example how it could be done:

A possibility anyway.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

originally posted by: Bedlam

Yeah, there have been quite a few accounts describing military being present. Crazy stuff and brain-mangling.

Only until you realize the greys are cover story for the interrogation.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

As for humans breathing on their ships, perhaps the Man Of Steel film shows an example how it could be done:

A possibility anyway.

Through CGI?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

So many fantastical notions...

Could it be that the Gray's come from a place much more like Earth than any want to accept?

Seriously, science tells us that life would be "where the water is"...i.e. around stars much like Sol...about the same size, class, etc.

So, if their star is Sol like, and, their planet has liquid / usable water; then there is absolutely no reason that they would be significantly different than Humans...and in the case of most reported ET's; they aren't significantly different.

In the instance of the "Gray aliens" however, there actually IS some data about their home, though most don't like the probability and make every attempt to deny it. This data seems to indicate that the Grays are from a star called Zeta 2 Reticuli...A "G" class star some 40 ly from here. And, while not much is known as of yet about Zeta 2 Reticli; there does exist some rather good evidence, albeit mathematical, that they are indeed real.

In my book...this thread of mathematics trumps all of the wild speculation about interdimensional things, time travel, or what have you. Even though it is the most mundane.

In any case; it appears that IF we separate the BS from what little real data there is; these Grays become little more than people fro another planet (extraterrestrial), and not so much "alien"...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: schuyler

Yeah get that, but there's literally nothing to discuss about that angle that hasn't been talked to death every single time people gather to consider possibilities. Threads are always hijacked by skeptics who want to do nothing but talk about why it's all bs, and close down all other discussion, even though that same conversation has been talked to death over and over again.

Wrong. There's a whole lot to discuss. One good example out of many is the look of the typical "Grey alien." Probably the best rendition is on the original cover of Strieber's book, "Communion." Here's this thin, angular head with huge slanted eyes staring out at you. You see this everywhere now, from plastic figurines to heavy plaster busts. I have one myself.

What's so interesting about that? Well, the original on Strieber's book cover was an artist's conception that had nothing to do with Strieber's description at all. Indeed, Strieber's description (Y'all HAVE read the book, right?) is of rather dumpy-looking aliens with rotund blue bodies, not at all like the artist sketched. Yet the artist sketch is what has reached popular culture and that meme prevails. So ever since then every time someone reports getting abducted by these creatures, they look just like the illustration on the book cover.

Imagine that. Well, that's what has happened. An artist's conception, which did not exist prior, has become the archetype for the "grey aliens" and that's what people "see." If you're going to discuss this subject completely, you must address these psychological issues, especially since much of the so-called "evidence" comes from hypnotic regression techniques, a highly suggestive method that has its own set of problems.

Of course you can also ignore them and get angry at skeptics for hosing your flights of fancy while you indulge yourselves in vague "explanations" like "inter-dimensional beings" and such with no basis in any kind of evidence at all. But when you get right down to it, the simplest explanation is probably closer to the truth. And one very simple explanation is that it is made up.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join