It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The inverted cross in France.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yep this is probably going to get me into some trouble with some members here, but I really don't care. Thing is the more I see pictures of the Eiffel Tower peace sign, the more I see an inverted cross and it bothers me. I'm not a religious person and I'm not trying to promote religious or spiritual belief in this post, but I understand that certain symbols are used for malicious intent weather people realize it or not. That being said, I do believe in good and evil. Note that this version of the peace sign is being shared around the world. Upon seeing this it makes me think that there very well could be more than just a terrorist attack going on here and more people are being included in some sort of blood-ritual without even knowing it.

Now that I have said what I have to say, I would like to hear any theories that the ATS community might have. Just please don't come here with condescending behavior as I take issues like these with a grain of salt, maybe I'm just thinking too much IDK. Here are a few pictures of the peace sign just in-case anyone here hasn't seen it yet.

Just a bit creepy if you ask me.

I prefer this one as it doesn't give me a bad feeling.

May all those that have died around the world by the hand of these idiots R.I.P.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
There's no cross in any of those photos, inverted or otherwise. You're imagining things.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra
The inverted cross is both a Christian and Satanic symbol, though in reality the Satanic cross is different. The inverted one is a simple symbol of Satanism, and again the Christian symbol. But there is no inverted cross there. I'll upload the Satanic cross if I can find it.

EDIT:

This is the symbol used by Satanism, though the inverted version is most often accepted as one because of it's perverted take on the Crucifixion, though it is also the St. Peter's Cross, though I understand Christianity is a religion which was used to kill and torture. So I understand your feeling of disturbance. But please point out the cross?
edit on 16-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i do see a two lines that come together to create a cross. but i also see a circle, a triangle, a peace sign and some more shapes ect...you just said you are not religious... if you are not religious how can you buy into seeing a symbol that is a religious symbol and would stand for something created by religion?
edit on 16-11-2015 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It's the rune of death. Common in pagan cemeteries and some illuminati rites, but what do I know....

edit on 16-11-2015 by Volund because: spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

They're simply using the Eiffel Tower as a peace sign. I think you're looking too much into this. ...Kind of like the Starbucks red cups.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That symbol is called the "Broken Cross" and the "Nero Cross"

PEACE SYMBOL - Also known as the Cross of Nero. Many people are not aware of the origins of this symbol or how it became to symbolize peace. This is the cross of Nero, a broken and inverted cross, enclosed in a circle which represents Nero's vision. Nero believed that there would be world peace without Christianity. Thousands of Christians were martyred under the rule of Nero.

Nazarite.

www.seiyaku.com...

www.teachpeace.com...
edit on 16-11-2015 by Paradeox because: Editing.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

They're simply using the Eiffel Tower as a peace sign. I think you're looking too much into this. ...Kind of like the Starbucks red cups.

Yes. Thanks for explaining this.

There is nothing sinister about it. It's a lovely stylized Eiffel Tower/Peace sign. Peace in Paris.
Perfect. It's like the new "je suis Charlie".

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Volund

It's the rune of death. Common in pagan cemeteries and some illuminati rites, but what do I know....

It's also the letter 'K' in most runic alphabets. And a peace sign. And a simplistic form of the Eiffel Tower. And probably a whole bunch of other things. Given the context, I'd say the Eiffel Tower/peace sign explanation seems far more likely than some obscure "rune of death".

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

All i see is monkey see, monkey do.
Im sure one person had the idea to use this image but everyone using it. Where did this idea originate?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
Where did this idea originate?

With the Illuminati. Duh.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Where did this idea originate?

I don't know, you could probably track it down, but I suspect it was a grieving Parisian artist.

Here you go:

the original to be the work of a French illustrator by the name of Jean Jullien.

Like most viral images on social media, the source is unknown to those who share it—but the context of this particular icon compelled a deeper search for its origin. Slate discovered the original to be the work of a French illustrator by the name of Jean Jullien. Jullien, who has created other graphics to depict notable political and cultural events (including the Ferguson shooting and the Charlie Hebdo massacre that took place in Paris earlier this year), posted his "Peace for Paris" drawing to Twitter after learning of the attacks.

Read more here: www.harpersbazaar.com...
edit on 11/16/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

There are many theories swirling around the supposed 'peace sign'. It is actually a BROKEN upside down cross and I agree it is a symbol of evil.
edit on 2015/11/16 by Metallicus because: Fixed Auto-correct

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Paradeox

False.
The peace symbol is an upside down radiation/nuclear symbol. It was first used as an anti-nuke symbol. That's all.
But a lot of the religo-nuts at the time said it was an inverted broken cross and all kinds of other drivel.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It looks like the Eiffel Tower crossed with the peace symbol.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

"The symbol is a combination of the semaphore signals for the letters "N" and "D," standing for "nuclear disarmament". [50] In semaphore the letter "N" is formed by a person holding two flags in an inverted "V," and the letter "D" is formed by holding one flag pointed straight up and the other pointed straight down. Superimposing these two signs forms the shape of the centre of the peace symbol."
-That was on Wikipedia

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
maybe I'm just thinking too much.
Yeah, I believe so. The piece sign never was or is Satanic. Or an evil projected boogeyman symbol. Good replies explaining it nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake
He said evil, which Satanism is not.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen

All i see is monkey see, monkey do.
Im sure one person had the idea to use this image but everyone using it. Where did this idea originate?

Last week probably. no one has ever done anything before then.

They're all satanic racists.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: dreamingawake
He said evil, which Satanism is not.

Yeah, he didn't but other people that he may be referencing from call it that. So, he may be thinking that, thanks to their disinfo.
edit on 16-11-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join