It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generation Y Unashamedly Acting Like Teens Into Their 20s

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I get so sick of # like this. Seems she is more mature than you. Running a successful career making 100s of millions employing thousands. Lames and i dont even care for her i would kanye this btch myself lol

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The radio sucks. The tv sucks. Most bands, around 95% of the music ( minus the classic rock stations) they play on the radio is in my opinion garbage.

I'm 30. I've always felt this way. Even in grade school, I listened to punk, some "underground" hip hop, and classic rock. The bands they played on the radio I have always thought sucked.

This goes back to social engineering. Very rich people paying young beautiful, hungry for fame, people lots of money to sing about stupid materialistic crap so the masses keep buying, and buying and buying and buying meanwhile ignoring whats actually happening.

Then you got all this "trap" rap coming out. Rap made in trap houses basically rapping about coke, and molly, and selling drugs, and killing people. Plus the rap they play and the radio pushing violence and drugs.

"Gotta eat the booty like groceries" is an actual line they play on the radio these days. I just laugh now.

In 1983 american media was owned by 50 different companies. Now 90 % is owned by 6 corporations. I think these media corporations are the ones pushing for this kind of behavior.

And I gotta say, I've met teenagers who act much older than they are, and can see through the bs. I've also met adults in their 50's who act like teenagers.

Terrence McKenna said, "Culture is your operating system." I think he was right about that. We have culture that is mainly informed by manipulative greedy billionaires.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
At least Lady Gaga smartened up.

If she really believes what she promotes now that is.

I am sure her residuals havent stopped rolling in. But there is no popular venue to promote her new stance on the idiotic music industry that has a sole purpose of selling to teenage minded girls the belief of some veiled way of life based on consumption.
edit on 15-11-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join