It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS. Stopped? When?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry all.

This bunch of #'s have been around too long now. Atrocity after atrocity has been committed. Terrorist attack after terrorist attack occurs. And yet they remain.

I've posted this before in replies on other threads but it's about time I attempted a thread of it's own.

I expect flames. I expected nay-sayers. I expect to be accused of racism/xenophobia. But holy mackerel people, when are these refugee/terrorist/radicals going to be stopped? Or are the PTB/NWE expecting it to never happen? I, for one, am sick of hearing the horror inflicted on innocent people by these #s despite what our own governments have done.

Message to our forces: end it already. Enough i s enough.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

You do understand that "our forces" can't just wake up Sunday morning and be all "hey I'm gonna go to Iraq and find me some terrorists to kill mmk? Deuces!"

Right?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No they won't wake up "Sunday morning". They know already. Make it stop FFS.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Give me 3.4 billion in annual spending and I'll get it done in 50 years.

Give me 3.4 billion people who are tired of this # and it'll be done tomorrow.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Give me 3.4 billion people tomorrow who are tired of this # and it'll be done tomorrow.

That, my friend, is a very good answer. Completely concur. Thank you.

££$$ > all.
edit on 14112015 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow

No they won't wake up "Sunday morning". They know already. Make it stop FFS.

Yes, yes they do know. Many of them want to go over and handle things. My point is that "our forces" can't just up and go do it. So wailing at them does nothing.

A point which clearly sailed way, way over your head.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Typo

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Dogma and hyperbole.
I can not believe you got starred for that rhetorical rubbish. No offense to you as a person, but that was garbage, and I bet you know it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Sorry matey, but if I were in charge, they would just up and do it. On my order. Not over my head at all, just needs motivation. And, as in the OP, I expect flames, so bring 'em on.

Edit: spelling
edit on 14112015 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

No, it's obviously over your head.

If you were in charge and ordered them to do it, that would be an order. Them taking it upon themselves to go and do it, which is what your "message to our forces" bit seems to be pushing for, is idiotic.

"Message to our politicians" would be more apt.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Same damn typo as before.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

‘Frustration and confusion’ among US troops over mixed message on ISIS

America's GI "boots on the ground" in Iraq are so frustrated with the White House message about their mission against the Islamic State -- which Vice President Biden vowed Wednesday to chase "to the gates of Hell" -- that they're wondering how they'll accomplish the goal "when we can't even leave the front gate of our base."

There's your answer on who to blame. Don't blame our soldiers. Blame the politicians that send them over there and don't let them do what they need to do.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No, it's obviously over your heard.

If you were in charge and ordered them to do it, that would be an order. Them taking it upon themselves to go and do it, which is what your "message to our forces" bit seems to be pushing for, is idiotic.

"Message to our politicians" would be more apt.

And would that stop innocent lives being spent? Probably not entirely no, but percentage wise it would cut them down, no? I'm sorry chum, but force does win. And it needs to be employed against IS.

I will argue with you more on the morrow as the lager is kicking in and I want to focus with a clear head. Be safe.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Well that explains why you're not understanding. Never said to exercise a political solution to it. I said, three times now, the military can't just up and go do it. So if you want a military solution to it, direct your comments to the politicians.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
nm. ducking back out.

edit on 11/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Dogma and hyperbole.
I can not believe you got starred for that rhetorical rubbish. No offense to you as a person, but that was garbage, and I bet you know it.

Dogma? Hyperbole? Rhetorical?

Nice words, learn them today? Try cynicism. If you haven't noticed that was me being cynical too. And you are "free" (for now) to take that however the hell you want. .....now that was hyperbole.

Your welcome.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm with Crow on this. You see, when this comes to a country near you, tptb will finally grow some nads.... I like what Trump said. "When I'm potus we'll bomb the $hI+ out of Isis"

For God's sake, some one needs to be the guard dogs....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Dogma and hyperbole.

Nice words, learn them today? Try cynicism. If you haven't noticed that was me being cynical too. And you are "free" (for now) to take that however the hell you want. .....now that was hyperbole.

Your welcome.

Getting angry because I hit a nerve does not give you the right to be ignorant. I have read many things that you have written, not once have I called you out, because I have never read anything I disagreed with. This time I did completely disagree, and I said what I believed. It is a shame that you prefer to use insult rather than argument to defend your position.
Cynicism and irony are not just words, they are concepts, are you sure you understand what just happened?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The only way we can stop them is to stop funding them, everybody needs to stop paying taxes.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Dogma and hyperbole.

Your welcome.

Getting angry because I hit a nerve does not give you the right to be ignorant. I have read many things that you have written, not once have I called you out, because I have never read anything I disagreed with. This time I did completely disagree, and I said what I believed. It is a shame that you prefer to use insult rather than argument to defend your position.
Cynicism and irony are not just words, they are concepts, are you sure you understand what just happened?

If you read my other posts than you should understand my writing style. I wasn't insulting you, I was making a point. It was like a play on words, but I admit my humor doesn't show when I'm this frustrated.

But you're right, it's time to digress and let the cooler head prevail. Sorry for any offensive given.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
To the OP, Why dont you go join the YPG and report back where the pesky varmints live and we can all steam in and get it over with. or are you the "you go ahead, i'll bring up the rear" type.. ?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Hey now. Somebody has to guard the food.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join