It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Road Safety Angel' warning. My experience.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hello all.
Time to share another of my experiences. ^_^

In 2008 I bought my first car (a Mazda3, great car. =P).
One of the first thing I wanted to get for my car was one of those little angels people put in their cars (hang from visor or stick to dashboard).
However, I figured a friend or family member would eventually give one to me as a gift, and that would make it even more powerful. (Cheesy I know. I'm like that. ^_^)

So, roughly a year later, I hadn't told anyone this but was still hoping for one as a gift.
Well, one day I was visiting my parents in Quebec, and my sister drove from Montreal with my nieces to visit as well. She had to get off the highway due to a bathroom emergency (if you have kids, you know this too well. Lol. It happens).
Well, she got somewhat lost trying to find her way back to the highway, and stumbled across a new-age store. She decided to stop by and pick up a few gifts for us, since I hadn't seen my sister in years at that time.

She picked up a little angel for me that said "Protégez mon frère." Which means "protect my brother" in french.

That's when I told her I'd been wanting one of those since I bought my car, but figured I'd get one as a gift someday. So we laughed and life went on. (I still have this angel to this day, still in my car. ^_^)

Roughly a year later, a normal day at work, I had a little moment. I often look at something in a way that just makes me smile; whether it be a tree that looks like its smiling, or two birds talking to each other or whatnot. Simple things.
Well that morning I was holding the angel and smiling, reminiscing. Then i noticed something quirky: the way I was holding it, my thumb was covering part of the 'N' from the word "mon", making it look like an "I", so that it read " Protégez moi", which means "protect me".

So I smiled and thought "well, that's a sign. Guess I'm protected today.", and I went about my day.

That night, there was a heavy storm, tornado watch, strong gusts of wind, and I was driving up to see my brother.
Well, I got in a bad accident, and honestly should've ended up at the hospital or dead. Driving 90mph, with worn out tires, hit a massive puddle while a big gust of wind shoved the car; my wheels seriously locked and I was headed towards a hard concrete median wall.

Somehow I managed to do a 180° turn while drifting forward, and grind the tail of my vehicle against the wall to safely come to a stop (much better than hitting the wall or spinning off into traffic).

Turns out 4 other cars spun out like I did in the same puddle and ended up much worse than me. One of them saw me pull off the maneuver and was just in shock with his jaw dropped open. All he had to say was " wow.... I saw that! I don't know how you did that. Gyou got lucky as hell".

It isn't too far fetched to assume I was protected that day, and they let me know in advance thru the angel figure.

Well, that's my story. A bit of a long read, I know. Hope ii didn't bore you too much with it.

Also on a side note: I was very stupid to be speeding in Bad weather with worn out tires.... Very stupid. Don't ever do this.... Take care of your car, and drive safe. Always.
I could've been seriously hurt, or couldve hurt someone gravely.f
Thankfully, it wasn't so. Just a badly damaged car, a banged up shoulder, and an adrenaline surge.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

I live in Quebec... Near Montreal. I have seen miracles, myself. In fact I would not be alive right now if not for some.

We do not know everything in this universe.

S&F for sharing.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

What a great story!

I know some people don't believe these types of stories, but I do. I have had a similar situation and I know this can happen.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Very nice story. Thanks for sharing.

top topics

join