It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Didn't the Last 2 World Wars Begin in France ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I don't know much about Nostradamus, but the old documentary said the third anti-christ was to be from the Middle East

Mabus

the 1st was Napoleon

The 2nd was Hitler

The 3rd was Mabus the Arab/Muslim/Persian/Semite

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Bring that # to Texas and watch how it gets shut down real quick.

You mean like a Mexican drug war spilling over on to the Texas border?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth
NO! It would be helpful to do some research before starting a thread. Try Austria for WWI and Poland for WWII as rough trigger points.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
As far as war, the goal (Assad must go) and the targeted nation (Syria), kind of obvious isn't it that ISIS and boots on ground in Syria are forming on the lips of the media, politicians, and NATO. This time France will probably announce the charge.

Great, more blood and treasure poured down the oil well.

Sounds like Libya all over again.
History seems to repeat at an increasingly faster pace nowadays.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Richard Haas head of the CFR spoke about the 30 years war... And so this might have started in 2001 with 911.

It looks like same sort of false flag story.
IF the UN summit at the end of this month is cancelled then we will know who the culprits are.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Does anyone here still think Pike's letter to Mazzini was fake? I understand people have this knee jerk reaction to lay the blame solely at the feet of Islam but we can see the chess pieces having been moved around the board long enough. It is time to start calling out the ones who set this game in motion.

I have been saying for some time now that nationalism will be on the rise again before WW3 and these events are what will precipitate that.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Ww2 escalated in Poland, it technically started in China with the invasion from Japan.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Marry me?
Sorry I have a thing for people that can address these points from an objective and informed position
X
a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
America entered WW2 in North Africa.

a reply to: Mr Headshot

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So, now would be the time to join the French Foreign Legion?

edit on 14-11-2015 by benwyatt because: a

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yes I do think Albert Pike's letter to Massini was a fake because the British Museum has never produced that letter!

a reply to: NihilistSanta

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Short answers:

WWI: Serbia
WWII: Poland

Suggestion: Study history not internet blogs

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Ww2 escalated in Poland, it technically started in China with the invasion from Japan.

You are absolutely correct, it had many causes but this was the first real large scale conflict and invasion by one power against another in the second world war, though china only played a periphery role it suffered some of the worst genocides and war crimes of the whole war and did manage to tie up vast numbers of imperial Japanese forces though internal factions were as busy fighting one another as they were the Japanese.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

I am wracking my brain now after writing that post. I have a book written about the time of the millennium back home in NZ and it was some guy's interpretation what Nostradamus was predicting, I remember that he said the Islamic world woud start WW3 and that there would be massive earthquakes.

The rest eludes me - including the title of the book. I really want to remember so I can look it up and re-read what he predicted in retrospect now.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

The documentary I referenced has Orson Wells as host.

Victor Davis Hansen has held that the West was born at Thermopylae/Marathon. The West has never been under a single ruler, which was the common condition of Eastern Politics. The victories at Thermopylae and Marathon kept the West out of the Orient.

I think Mabus is the front man for the Oriental Political Forces. Vaguely. Since Mabus is the last one it fits that his war would be the war between local versus holistic.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ive been following the news the past few days rather closely and i can feel this in my bones.

we are on the brink of world war 3 mark my words. i thought that 911 would be the reason behind it . but its not.

this is it folks. and the reason behind the bombings and killings is in responce to france s bombing them. no one is admitting it and calling it for what it is , however i will , WE ARE AT WAR. WORLD WAR 3. and this is going to get a lot worse. their not terrorisits they are protecting their beliefs and culture as well as their religion. we are at war and this time we , the western world caused it. we have no business being there to begin with.
i relate to both sides of the coin so to speak and both sides are wrong. violence is never the answer yet here they are and here we are . killing and bombing them and so forth and so on.
this will not end , it is a holy war

and this article www.huffingtonpost.com...

Friday night's terror attacks in Paris are part of a "piecemeal third world war," Pope Francis said Saturday.

edit on pmMonday150802pm.pm112 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: alysha.angel
their not terrorisits they are protecting their beliefs and culture as well as their religion. we are at war

I can't tell if you are naive or you are outright making things up there.....

They are terrorists straight and true. They do not represent true Islam, if what the so called moderate Islamists say is true.

Even Muslims are scared of ISIS - they kill fellow Muslims for not being 'Muslim' enough. This is war alright. Evil has taken root in the 'religion of peace' and it has turned into the religion of pieces' Pieces of the world blown everywhere that is.

What do you expect from a pseudo-faith that worships a meteor and who's holiest site (Mecca) started out as a pagan temple.....
edit on 16-11-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
NO! It would be helpful to do some research before starting a thread. Try Austria for WWI and Poland for WWII as rough trigger points.

Like reading my original post in full ? hypocrite much!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Can't help noticing the French Governments response to this diabolical attack on its Country, but I also wonder who they would point their response to ? Syria and Assad or the faceless organization that ISIS/L has become now all its top leaders have been killed.

I suspect this style of attack will be more prevalent in the future and Western Countries will be the inevitable targets, unarmed civilians make for a dead easy target.

Will this attack on France precipitate WW3 ? I certainly hope not but can't help but think this is playing out like previous world wars and I do know Germany in WW2 swept through Austria and onto Poland before it over run France and occupied it. The parallel here is that Islam has swept through Europe and unleashed its anger on France.

WW1 was begun with an assassination and what followed was a series of skirmishes leading up to the major conflagration, this kind of slow burn is what we are seeing now in Europe with the sudden influx of the Islamic Hordes causing small problems here and there leading up to this latest event.

I hope this will all die down however everyone I know is hating the Muslims more and more to the point where I think it would not take much for some push back from the West and when this tit for tat occurs crazy things can escalate into war. The rapes in Europe by Muslims has largely been omitted from main stream media and I can help but feel they are trying to keep a lid on things so it doesn't escalate but they can only go so far in this effort. Eventually it will spill out and the non violent populations like the French and Swiss will rise up and hit back.

No did not begin in France and last world wars also began against other "nation States" not against terrorist groups and ideologies that can hide anywhere.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlotndon
No... The last wars didn't 'start' in France...

The first wars did. France's hatred of England in the 17th century (where is Napoleon here) lets get the French out of the cafes and feel anger regarding an internal threat they allowed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join