It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hedonism and Killing Kittens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I was surprised that this article wasn't brought up sooner (unless I missed it????)

EXCLUSIVE 'It's the Bible Belt so I'm ready for abuse!' 'Sextrepreneur' classmate of Kate Middleton's reveals plans to launch series of hedonistic sex parties in Nashville

I checked out her website...besides just reading the article. This is quite bemusing, actually... I am not from the South, but I am living here at the moment. I can see all the blue hairs and bible thumpers out picketing this thing like Satan himself just landed on their doorstep.

Personally, I don't see the harm as long as everyone is consenting. Live and let live... It's clearly not everyone's cup of tea. But the organization does do some kind of vetting process. I wonder what their criteria is for "vetting members???" Lol....speculation can run wild with that one....

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Concenting adults can do what they like oh and just to point out killing kittens is the name of the company.
To my knowledge they don't kill kittens.
Wonder if I can get an invite?.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

oh and just to point out killing kittens is the name of the company.
To my knowledge they don't kill kittens.

Yes...I know. They explain what the name means in their article....as well as on their website. Lol...

Just in case we have any animal rights activists in here.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Oh...btw, no single men. Couples and Single Women only.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
I was surprised that this article wasn't brought up sooner (unless I missed it????)

EXCLUSIVE 'It's the Bible Belt so I'm ready for abuse!' 'Sextrepreneur' classmate of Kate Middleton's reveals plans to launch series of hedonistic sex parties in Nashville

I checked out her website...besides just reading the article. This is quite bemusing, actually... I am not from the South, but I am living here at the moment. I can see all the blue hairs and bible thumpers out picketing this thing like Satan himself just landed on their doorstep.

Personally, I don't see the harm as long as everyone is consenting. Live and let live... It's clearly not everyone's cup of tea. But the organization does do some kind of vetting process. I wonder what their criteria is for "vetting members???" Lol....speculation can run wild with that one....

Depends on the club. Some let everyone in (couples or single females. Rare clubs let in single males, on occasion others do if the single male is sponsored by an established couple) after a short phone conservation or emails and then are told all of the rules upon arriving, again, when they are new.

Some clubs have 2 levels. One is for everyone, the other is for more 'classically beautiful people', standards vary.

Some only let in the 'model -types'.

All will tell some they are never invited back if they don't follow the rules.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I am all for consenting adults doing whatever they want, but it sounds like a pretty sick group of people to me. Whatever, live and let live. SMH.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I am looking at Killing Kittens-Party Types They do have singles events. A male to female ratio is enforced, may 50/50, doesn't say. So, boymonkey may have a shot!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm for letting them do whatever consenting adults do ... but why Nashville? LA seems to me to be the perfect place for it.

Unless of the course the idea is to rub it into the nose of those people who would rather that not be in their midst, in which case, it seems a bit mean-spirited.

edit on 13-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am all for consenting adults doing whatever they want, but it sounds like a pretty sick group of people to me. Whatever, live and let live. SMH.

This is just a fancy swing club. They have existed for ...well for hundreds of years. The ancient Romans had them, the 60s and 70s had 'key parties' and there are swing clubs that take place all over the country today. A lot of off-premise clubs meet at rented Veterans and Knights of Columbus Halls. Off-premise parties can get racy, but there are no orgies allowed. On premise parties are at private homes and other rented spaces in the US- those may have rooms that look like an orgy.

They have 'theme nights', raffles for charity more people than you would suspect attend them.
edit on 13-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yeah, I'm for letting them do whatever consenting adults do ... but why Nashville? LA seems to me to be the perfect place for it.

Unless of the course the idea is to rub it into the nose of those people who would rather that not be in their midst, in which case, it seems a bit mean-spirited.

There are already 2 in Nashville. source

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I wonder if they would allow Caitlyn Jenner to come play?
If so, boymonkey could just throw on a dress.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I wonder if they would allow Caitlyn Jenner to come play?
If so, boymonkey could just throw on a dress.

I am guessing that the attendance of the transgendered alone varies from club to club. I have never looked that up.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I understand the concept and respect the legality of these clubs...I was just speaking to the fact it was gross.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Odd prerequisite.

Though I guess people don't trust single men.

"Must be something wrong with him!"

I'd go so far as to say single men are among the most maligned demographics in general.
edit on 13-11-2015 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I understand the concept and respect the legality of these clubs...I was just speaking to the fact it was gross.

That is not a fact, that is how you feel.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax

Odd prerequisite.

Though I guess people don't trust single men.

"Must be something wrong with him!"

I'd go so far as to say single men are among the most maligned demographics in general.

As I posted, that club has a 'singles' night. That would probably occur monthly. It is true 98% of clubs don;t allow single males, it is just that a lot of males would be more aggressive. not all. It is a female-centric 'scene' for a reason.

It is also that way, maybe for the club making money. In general, it is a husband that talks a wife into going to a swing club after numerous (and numerous may be an underestimate to say the least) requests. The club doesn't want the couple showing up and the wife getting hit on by random men off the street to no end. That would happen more for females than males in such a situation. It is just a fact. They want couples returning. Some try to make accommodations for a few single males, but most clubs just do not want the headache.

In my link, there was a club that accepted single males, but the entry fee was $65. Quite a lot for the area. Not to say that men with money are better than men without, but it is some measure to show seriousness in following the rules of this hobby/lifestyle.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I never said it was fact and of course it is how I feel about what I consider to be disgusting, immoral behavior. I am not questioning their right to exist or operate. If people want to disrespect themselves and their bodies in this manner then by all means they have the right to do that to themselves.

I wouldn't eat at McDonald's either, but I support your right to a Big Mac.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Not to say that men with money are better than men without.

You don't have to say that.

Society makes it abundantly clear.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I never said it was fact and of course it is how I feel about what I consider to be disgusting, immoral behavior. I am not questioning their right to exist or operate. If people want to disrespect themselves and their bodies in this manner then by all means they have the right to do that to themselves.

I wouldn't eat at McDonald's either, but I support your right to a Big Mac.

You said "I was lust speaking to the fact that it was gross".

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax

Not to say that men with money are better than men without.

You don't have to say that.

Society makes it abundantly clear.

In this case, there is really no other way. Unless it is a club that allows established couples to bring a single male.

Otherwise, the club's host/hostess would have to spend the day with the guy to get to know him. That;s not workable.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join