It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
It is OBVIOUS the west is under attack at this point. It was only a matter of time. How long until others realize Islam is not a religion of peace?

Because the west is not under attack.
Humanity, religious or without, is under attack by wars, terrorism and propaganda on a daily basis.
Why single out one religion, if it's clearly a minority who instigate attacks on innocent people?
You are empowering the war machine in favor of the military industrialist complex by spreading fear and hatred by demonizing a group of people, judged by their religion.
Well done and get in line with all the other hate mongerers, who are too ignorant to see past this obvious scheme.

Really? The West isn't under attack? Paris is not considered West? What about the Russian plane? Not the West?

F#@K these guys....glass the region and be done. Religious wars are ridiculous wars.....imaginary gods fighting. Pure stupidity and ignorance at the highest form.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I believe it is important that the French people remain vigilante of their government and maintain caution of the words and intentions of any sudden ready to sign cannot read it until it is passed type resolutions that are brought in for a vote over the next week. It is supposed to be a big holiday shopping week coming up as well, and people will be terrified to go out and shop. Something fishy is in the works behind closed doors as far as legislation goes, better bet on it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

originally posted by: bjarneorn

It is OBVIOUS the west is under attack at this point. It was only a matter of time. How long until others realize Islam is not a religion of peace?

Well, let assume you are right ... just for a moment.

Then, the obvious solution to the problem is the following. Pull out all troops in the middle east, and send all muslims in the west back home. Send them money to rebuild their homes, if need be ... but with their oil supplies, they probably don't need our "welfare" checks. If you're worried about the few Christians, and Jews in the area and some other minorities. Then move them here, instead.

Now, IFF you are correct ... then this is the solution. We don't even have to vacation there ... just leave the muslims to their own territory. And we stay here.

Clean and simple.

But ... I wonder ... which side would not agree to this strategy, ours or theirs ...

Lets say your idea works out. How long do you think, it will stay that way. Seperate populations I mean. Your idea was implemented in the past, when the Muslims were removed from Spain and eastern Europe. Then what happened? Back to the old ways. In this day and age of travel your idea cannot be implimented on the long run.

Tell them to get bent. Bugger off and leave this area they are not meant to live in. Go make a settlement of their own and prosper. Truly I don't care, but if you bomb and kill in an area I love....I will hunt you down and end your world.

You did not get my point. Your solution is not a long term solution. After a generation or two everything will be forgotten.
edit on 14/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

At what point that would occur of if it occurs I don't know.

If something drastic does not happen now, then it will NEVER happen and the "free world" will be slowly bent to the Religion of non-peace.

Right away Hollande should deport those Islamics in France on whom French intelligence has files proving their "fanatic" involvements and intents.

RIGHT AWAY like in next few hours they should be on the plane to somewhere in middle east like Turkey or Egypt and handed over to the Embassies of nations that they came from.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Time for another Crusade.

Guess those "open borders" didn't work out too well, huh? How do you get thousands of military aged muslim males into Europe? Easy, call them "refugees". Thing is they aren't refugees but an invading army.

Too late now, tho. They're dug in deep like ticks. It's gonna get bloody rooting them all out.

Go ahead, wring your hands, whimper, "What did we do to make them do this?" Blame climate change like the POTUS and the idiots in his merry band does. Just continue with the juggernaut of f**kery while tap dancing around the root cause of this problem.

link   

Tell them to get bent. Bugger off and leave this area they are not meant to live in. Go make a settlement of their own and prosper. Truly I don't care, but if you bomb and kill in an area I love....I will hunt you down and end your world.

That's exactly the same reason/rhetoric why terrorists are starting to bomb our western cities now, after being bombed by the west in their countries.

link   

originally posted by: slip2break
a reply to: asen_y2k

Uggggghhh...... the idea that segregation could be a solution to anything. This worked out well for Palestine and Israel, no? In America? At best it buys you a decade, and then hostilities are renewed. To a greater or lesser extent, I'm not sure. I'm betting on the former, as pent up hostilities have a tendency of exploding in a greater way then if there was a warm simmer all along.....

The best solution, arrest hate spreading mullahs in mosques. Block islamic propaganda, spread sublime propaganda that demonises islam or any other religion for that matter. Spread science and modern human values. Only way. Freedom of speech for extremists did not work out.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Genocide as a solution? Don't parse words because that would be the end product. No moral society should stomach for this solution, thank you. When the enemy is faceless everyone within an ethnic group becomes the enemy. Though this might not have been where you meant this line of reasoning to go--- that is the end state 9 times out of 10.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Well, let assume you are right ... just for a moment.

Then, the obvious solution to the problem is the following. Pull out all troops in the middle east, and send all muslims in the west back home. Send them money to rebuild their homes, if need be ... but with their oil supplies, they probably don't need our "welfare" checks. If you're worried about the few Christians, and Jews in the area and some other minorities. Then move them here, instead.

Now, IFF you are correct ... then this is the solution. We don't even have to vacation there ... just leave the muslims to their own territory. And we stay here.

Clean and simple.

But ... I wonder ... which side would not agree to this strategy, ours or theirs ...

Lets say your idea works out. How long do you think, it will stay that way. Seperate populations I mean. Your idea was implemented in the past, when the Muslims were removed from Spain and eastern Europe. Then what happened? Back to the old ways. In this day and age of travel your idea cannot be implimented on the long run.

You did not get my point. You solution is not a long time solution. After a generation or two everything will be forgotten.

I would say history has proven that a generation never forgets.

How many wars have been fought in the guise of religion?

The only 2 options are to annihilate all or come to an peaceful agreement.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Really? The West isn't under attack? Paris is not considered West? What about the Russian plane? Not the West?

My paranoid, full of conspiracies mind, thinks differently. Some guy on a camel, downing the Russian plane? or an accidental shot, from a joint US/Israel/German air drill in the area? hmmm ... hard to decide which is more likely, really. Probably Obama bin Ladin hiding in his cave, working this on his laptop.

F#@K these guys....glass the region and be done. Religious wars are ridiculous wars.....imaginary gods fighting. Pure stupidity and ignorance at the highest form.

Imaginary gods, sure ... drop the religion ... yeah. But turn it into a parking lot? nah ... religious or not, backwater or not ... they're still people.

I mean, look at it this way ... the US/Britain and France, waged war on Iraq for a decade and as a result a half a million children died. Millions of people died ... now, you want to go kill people because you lost a 100. What are you suggesting they do, for the grief they have experienced?

I suggest we turn the other cheek ... get smart, do like the Russians. Spend time to find out, exactly, who and what was behind it and then find them, apprehend them and put them on a public trial.

That's my paranoid idea on the subject.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I bet any amount of money that some modern incarnation of COINTELPRO is doing exactly that. Why wouldn't they at least make an attempt? Their active Ops are not very effective.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

That's exactly the same reason/rhetoric why terrorists are starting to bomb our western cities now, after being bombed by the west in their countries.

Great...trouble with them is the west has more firepower. Crush them at their heart and nothing will stand....drop a bomb on Mecca and end it all.

I guarantee if Mecca is destroyed all of this BS religious crap would stop....it would QUICKLY be realized that religion is a sham and only there to take from those idiots that believe.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Spread science and modern human values.

This and all other you mentioned has already being done. Main item is GeoPolitical mis-adventures that US and other powers get involved into.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY??????????????????...........even after bad "regime change" experiences in Egypt, Iraq, Libya..........Why did US create civil war in Syria through its allies like Turkey, Saudi, Qatar etc. etc.

Major powers have to become less selfish in their GeoPolitical ambitions and stop creating civil wars around the world.

Hard booting is also needed on the Religion of Peace. Some drastic hard booting, nothing else!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

The Egyptian crash recently, I've heard a statement coming from the F.B.I. on the news before I heard any official statements from either Russia or Egypt.
The U.S. seems to be on top of everything nowadays, even before a stricken nation can respond themselves.

The responses were fast...one would think that this was expected or scripted even before the first bullet was fired...hmmmm

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I bet if you drop a bomb on Mecca, suit case nukes, procured over the last few decades, sudden appear in large metro Western cities. Even if those turn out to be urban legends, there is no reason to think that the act of destroying the holy city isn't going to do anything but piss off a billion plus people spread out across a third of the planet. Sure if they were all concentrated in Mecca, this could possibly work. But this sort of thinking shows the sheer ignorance that is abound as to the state of affairs on our planet.
edit on 14-11-2015 by slip2break because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is exactly the reasoning that starts wars and terrorism in the first place.
Congratulations in finding yet another destructive way to induce world peace.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I bet if you drop a bomb on Mecca, suit case nukes, procured over the last few decades, sudden appear in large metro Western cities. Even if those turn out to be urban legends, there is no reason to think that the act of destroying the holy city isn't going to do anything but piss off a billion plus people spread out across a third of the planet. Sure if they were all concentrated in Mecca, this could possibly work. But this sort of thinking shows the sheer ignorance that is abound as to the state of affairs on our planet.

But Islam is a religion of peace right? Why would the billions be upset. It's just a rock right?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
ok Vasa You hate Islam we get it. Others that defend it, good for you too. I dont mind it so much. Everyone else, let us focus on what the government parliament ministers or whatever are going to be doing in response.

I dont believe there is much legislation that can be passed that could have actually prevented this atrocity. Clearly some angry evil people have been planning and coordinating for some time to pull this off, and others had to be exposed to some serious mental and emotional manipulation to maintain the dedicated state of fervor they were in for maximum effect.

Work all angles here guys. Someone profits somewhere when things like this happen. More facial recognition software?? Nationally networked surveillance network such as UK?? hmmm????

Which mosques specifically were these men last known to attend?? Did they arrive recently?? We need more information right?? Lets focus on the individual criminals, and identifying still living co-conspirators. There are still tens of thousands of innocent men women and children who are Muslim and had nothing to do with anything of this act. Damn them filthy mongrols oK?? whatever makes you happy, but we need to move on now to identify the network and dismantling it now.

Yes, I believe and agree forced relocations and deportations for all those residing within France confirmed to be involved or linked to this act of agression are in store. But not to their countries, bring them to the USA. I believe they will all decide to commit suicide by hanging after a few months. Every last one of them, in different prisons all over. Criminals the world over fear our American prisons, and for good reason.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I bet any amount of money that some modern incarnation of COINTELPRO is doing exactly that. Why wouldn't they at least make an attempt? Their active Ops are not very effective.

Their attempt is trolling social media about threatening the "Leaning Tower of Pizza".

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

This is exactly the reasoning that starts wars and terrorism in the first place.
Congratulations in finding yet another destructive way to induce world peace.

No...this is the reason terrorism is exists...religious fanaticism.

I say destroy every religious grounds. Should their God be right then those that destroy them be struck down.

I doubt anyone will be struck down....religion is a sham for the weak minded.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join