It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris shooting: Several 'killed and injured after shootout' in French restaurant

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: EA006

What time was it when this began? Paris time?

9:30 in France.

The Australian foreign minister, Julie Bishop, said there had been six separate terrorist attacks, beginning at around 9.30pm French time.

www.theguardian.com...

So they had around 38 minutes until they set off the breaking news notification hell upon our phones.
It took them ages I would say...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Keep digging your grave religion of peace.

link   
Very sorry to hear about this terrible loss of life and those still caught up in the events.

Wishing our French friends all the best during this time, as well as any French ATS members who might have been affected by this shocking tragedy.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Just think folks hundreds of loved one are gone , their family doesn't know yet, my heart hurts,

RIP,

It's beyond sad....devastating might describe it better...I just don't know. My emotions are so back and forth.

Sad to angry, sad to totally PISSED OFF, sad back to sad again.

My heart hurts too. It hurts so deeply for the families that lost people that they loved.

I understand.

The frustration stems from helplessness, how do we stop this ?

It's crazy and unfortunate but, our collective governments do NOT give a crap about what the majority of the people want.

We are virtually powerless to make change.

Is it just me or are a lot of governments just blatantly going against the will of the people.

They aren't even really trying to hide under the guise of some stupid a@@ excuse anymore.

They don't care! They know they are going to get away with their agenda inch by inch because so many people are just so god damn complacent!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
On thing is certain...

It's going to be very uncomfortable to be a Muslim in the western countries for a long time.

link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
This is disgusting. They just laid down and let the terrorist shoot them. Doesn't anyone in France have the balls to bum rush these scumbags and save lives? I pray for everyone hurt in this sick attack. They need to take the lead in Europe and force all these Islamic scumbags out of their country. Putin is probably ordering more massive attacks on those scumbags as we speak. France should nuke Libya just to make a statement, don't mess with us again!!! I guarantee this is where they came from.
France should nuke Libya just to make a statement, don't mess with us again!!! I guarantee this is where they came from.

I am so glad you don't have your finger on the button. Libya?

link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: Necrose

...and the "False Flag" brigade has arrived.

This doesn't even have to be False Flag anymore...and that's the point.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
ISIS just claimed the attacks as their work. Warns Washington, London and Rome next

Saw it on Australian TV still looking for a source so I can link

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
CNN on TV just reported that there were still gunmen on the loose and that they didn't know how many.

I'll find a link to source when able.

P ARIS ATTACKS: Six gunmen on the loose, more than 100 people dead at Paris theatre - two attackers killed by police

the story so far
•Six gunmen wanted over Paris siege are still on the loose.

edit on 11/13/2015 by EternalSolace because: Added Source

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A 118 were killed at Bataclan .......

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: Necrose

...and the "False Flag" brigade has arrived.

This doesn't even have to be False Flag anymore...and that's the point.

Because it's not possible for evil people to do what has happened since the dawn of time which is hurt, kill , destroy other people unless it's some plot of the Govt..

never understood this refusal by some here to believe that the most destructive thing on the planet can be mankind all on their own without having their strings pulled..

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

So if 3 are dead and 6-8 in the theatre alone, then it seems likely there are around 5 or more somewhere in Paris still armed. Not good...not good at all

link   

originally posted by: muse7
ISIS just claimed the attacks as their work. Warns Washington, London and Rome next

I was going to make a lighthearted joke regarding Washington there, but decided it's just way too soon :/ Someone else will likely take that humor jab, though...

But not too much of a surprise it's ISIS. Methinks ISIS is probably more closely linked with Al Qaida than people realize. They're awfully well-trained for just a out-of-nowhere Syrian group.

link   

originally posted by: muse7

Forewarned is forearmed.

link   
RT now reporting that fires HAVE been set at the refugee camp at Calais

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
On thing is certain...

It's going to be very uncomfortable to be a Muslim in the western countries for a long time.

And it's started

The refugee camp in Calais is now on fire, according to deputy mayor of Calais possibly a retaliation but no connection as of yet according to RT

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The two gunnmen at Bataclan were not masked, but were dressed normal..... they did not say anything they just started to kill People.

Latest report from Norway.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

On thing is certain...

Not as uncomfortable as the 140 who were murdered tonight!

link   

originally posted by: Discotech

On thing is certain...

And it's started

The refugee camp in Calais is now on fire, according to deputy mayor of Calais possibly a retaliation but no connection as of yet according to RT

I don't know if this source is reliable, but..........

ban.jo...

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
They're awfully well-trained for just a out-of-nowhere Syrian group.

The group they developed out of formed in 1999-2000 so how is that a just out of nowhere anything?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join