It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minor changes on the Tonipah Test Range website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Officicial TTR website

In the upper left corner of the "frame", what looks like a badge has replaced the old logo. The badge reads "Primas Civicus Benefactum", which translates to foremost civil benefit. (One of a few possible translations.)

If you want to read the tea leaves, the badge has the Sandi emblem on the right, then what looks like the Sandia emblem on the left, minus the squarcle surround. (They should hire Glenn Campbell and have a decent badge designed.)

In the center is a flying "who knows what" bird holding two missiles in it's talons.

The actual page changes are minor. The map from Tonopah to the TTR has the Mizpah on the map. Hey, if you are a contractor and somebody else is paying for your room, you might as well stay at the Mizpah. (I stay there on my own dime, something I wish the photo theives would take into account. ) The "Telemetry Stations" page dropped the image of the remote Telemetry station, shown at the bottom of the page.

If it isn't obvious, I'm using the wayback machine from archive dot org as a reference.

PS: maybe the moderator can change Tonipah to Tonopah.

edit on 12-11-2015 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
Officicial TTR website

In the upper left corner of the "frame", what looks like a badge has replaced the old logo. The badge reads "Primas Civicus Benefactum", which translates to foremost civil benefit. (One of a few possible translations.)

If you want to read the tea leaves, the badge has the Sandi emblem on the right, then what looks like the Sandia emblem on the left, minus the squarcle surround. (They should hire Glenn Campbell and have a decent badge designed.)

In the center is a flying "who knows what" bird holding two missiles in it's talons.

The actual page changes are minor. The map from Tonopah to the TTR has the Mizpah on the map. Hey, if you are a contractor and somebody else is paying for your room, you might as well stay at the Mizpah. (I stay there on my own dime, something I wish the photo theives would take into account. ) The "Telemetry Stations" page dropped the image of the remote Telemetry station, shown at the bottom of the page.

If it isn't obvious, I'm using the wayback machine from archive dot org as a reference.

PS: maybe the moderator can change Tonipah to Tonopah.

The Phoenix is the bird. And the Latin means: "Primary Benefit for/to Civilians".

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

The phoenix is clutching two B61 nuclear weapons in its fiery talons.The original Sandia Corporation thunderbird logo, designed in 1955 by Clyde Walker, appears on the left. The logo on the right is the newer Sandia National Laboratories logo that was introduced in 1970 and remains in use today. That's a cool patch!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowhawk

Do we know that graphics exists as a patch? If you Google the Latin, all that shows up is this thread, so the phrase isn't in other documents.

BTW, the webmaster has changed. The person in charge of the content hasn't changed, or at least not recently.

top topics

join